Supernatural in school

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:23 pm
Okay, who's done it question Who is so comitted, so dedicated, so ubsessed with Supernatural... that they have somehow tied it into school?
Maybe it's just me, and I now need medical help, or... there are a few of you. It is here where we can share-- and laugh over-- just how commited some of us are. rofl rofl rofl 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:54 am
I'm guilty of that. lol Whenever we get to do a project I always work them into it. My french teacher even gave me a Jensen Ackles poster out of a french magizine she orders. lol smile  

My Morbid Romance

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:19 pm
We are doing this project in LA, where we need to pick a piece of Literature, write an essay on it, do a personal response, and a creative responce.... Somehow I was able to get the teacher on my side, and she has allowed me to do Season 3 of supernatural. But i'm going to need to refresh on the episodes, so I'll need to re-watch season 3. And I'll need to refresh on the back stry to season3, so I'm going to have to watch season1 and 2... oh, the horror crying rofl rofl rofl dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:27 am
Hehehe I have done it too. I wrote an ethics paper on it. Let me tell you talking about something i actually enjoyed made it sooooo much easier  

nik of lala land

Shameless Lunatic

17,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:07 pm
Havent done it yet, as im taking some time off of school, but I did do some x-files related stuff so i'm sure once i get the chance i'll do it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:14 pm
I haven't done it yet with supernatural but last year I had to do this project where I make my own magazine and I did it on Heroes, if I ever possibly ever have that opportunity again i'll make one on supernatural...or maybe a magazine on good tv shows...  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

ZackyBakerVengeance
Crew

Liberal Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:46 am
i had to do an 2000 word essay this year and i did about 2500+ because it was on the topic "the best tv show ever" i got an A...  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games