Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
Evil Twin TekTek Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna enter?
yes
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
we'll see
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Minerva the Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:43 pm
Evil Twin TekTek Contest

Let's dress up our most beloved characters for the festivities! whee

TekTek an avatar of how one your favourite book/movie/manga/anime characters normally looks. Then, TekTek an avatar of the same character gone "evil." Include the name of the character and book/movie/manga/anime he or she is from. If you want to enter a villain you may TekTek how they typically appear and the "good" version of them.

After you submit your entry you may edit whatever text you included, but not the avatars themselves.

No reserving posts; do not post your entry until you're ready.

I know not everyone logs onto Gaia and checks this guild everday, so to give everyone a fair chance the contest will close in three weeks on the 7th of November. Post your entries in this thread and on the 7th of Nov. a poll will be added where everyone can vote for the entry that they like best. The poll will close on the 17th of November.

The prizes aren't too exciting, but we all know that TekTek avatars are easy to make.
3rd prize - 250g
2nd prize - 500g
1st prize - 1000g

I obviously can't enter since it's my contest, sweatdrop but I'll tell you what my entry would be just to give you an example:

Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling. Go evil bookworms! twisted Even her cat Crookshanks went over to the Dark Side!
User Image User Image

EDIT: If the poll results in a tie then I'll decide the winner of the tie. For example, if two people tie for second place then I'll decide which of them wins second prize, and the other person will be awarded the third prize.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:40 pm
sounds like an interesting contest...  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:53 pm
nice contest, will have to see what i can do ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:07 pm
shame on sage for not adding a poll for all else!!!!
u forgotted a poll by the way
i fixed
u can re do it if u wanna

*and please read (first part under games) to all wanting to open contests*  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minerva the Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:01 am
Sorry Blue. I didn't put a poll because I knew you add one later, but I didn't realize you could change a poll once there was one, and I needed a poll here for the voters in a few weeks. sweatdrop It's great now that I know I can change it. (In fact, I'll alter it now.) I'll know for next time, too! xd

Oops, didn't realize I was supposed to PM you for permission either. redface Probably because it wasn't a rule before you were in charge. Don't kill me, please! dramallama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:18 am
I'm tech still not in charge... as mr. sage hasn't left yet... *cough cough cough* *gun goes off*
*J/K'ing!!!!*
Anyways
I just want to know when things are going down, because, like TJ was making contests and we just don't want like, 5 of the same contests at once, type of deal, as TJ, just yelled at blood for the avi dress of the week, lol

but it's all good,
also *bad blue, slaps hand* i didn't keep up with the Contests of the Month Announcements
But i can add it into the Open and Closed categories also for quick access  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TJ_Jaganshi
Vice Captain

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:01 pm
Nyao! yayness! I shall enters whee Sorry I forgot to tell you that rule over the phone Minerva sweatdrop but I thought you already asked Blue. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:19 pm
I'll see what I can do.  

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

Minerva the Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:50 am
Sounds like a few people plan to enter; I look forward to seeing the entries!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:44 pm
sad i don't know what look to do!!!
i like an idea i have
but dunno  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minerva the Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm
Don't know what to do, Blue? You can do ANY character at all! It would probably be wise to do a character that most people in the guild have heard of since the guild members will be voting on the winners.

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS TO ENTER!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:46 pm
the only anima i've watched is some of the Avatar- last air bender
and all my old time cartoons biggrin

i shall work on it on friday
cause right now is study time - accounting test -
earlier i had a test in ASL
:'(
and other things upsetting me in RL
this will give me something to look forward to so i will survive tomorrow * sad work tomorrow night also sad  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:32 am
I"M SOOOO SORRY,
i went shooting with my b/f and passed out in the car, with him firing right by the car, and was up only a few hours after that *falling asleep still* and we passed out later, i've been sleeping for like 12 hours strait, only got up to check about the house *sneeze* and allergy pills, and saw that today is the 8th... i was to submit a story also by midnight that i missed also sad

i'm soooo sorry that i didn't get it done on time,
or that noone else has gotten it done either sad

but blue is gonna gulp 2 allergy pills *opps i grabbed the wrong bottle!* and pass back out again...
and wake up in 5ish hours to get ready and work on house *repainting all the trim and scraping it off*... i don't like heights sad
night again  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:01 pm
Yes, I got no entries for a contest that was easy and I gave three weeks notice for. sad I guess that proves I shouldn't bother making contests in this guild. sad Well, Blue you can feel free to lock this thread now.  

Minerva the Bookwyrm

Contests & Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff