Reply Movies
Eagle eye

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nissafairy109

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:27 am
Even though its kinda violent, its very interesting movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:43 am
I saw a preview for it, but it didn't look that interesting to me. What's it about? Maybe if I actually learn a little bit about the plot, I'll want to see it.  

penandpaper67
Captain

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:16 am
I really liked it. It had a lot of twists and it flows very well from one plot to the next. It's about these two people who have something that something/someone wants. And this Someone does a lot of crazy stuff so that these two people can. That's just a general overview...My summary sucks, but I really liked it! It's a really good action packed movie and it makes you think of what your government is really doing for our safety. ...Point to make...It's a good movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:45 pm
i really liked it, it had a really good plot, kinda like george orwell's 1984  

chickie94

Polarlicht Meme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:25 am
Well, I'm sure it's a great and interesting movie, but whenever I hear the name "Eagle Eye" I can't help but laugh. XD
I watched it with some friends and one of them couldn't stay serious and the whole film turned into something like... a comedy for us just because of the unlikelihood of some scenes. Well. sweatdrop Of course you can do that with almost all movies, but this one will always be special to me, hihi.
^^

Polarlicht***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:02 am
I somewhat enjoyed eagle eye. I liked the concept of the eagle eye program and how something like that could go wrong. It was a little predictable though and it is very reminiscent of Wargames.  

Meiyume

theorie de chaos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:42 pm
I saw this movie like 3 times in a span of a week. Not that it was the BEST movie, but it was good. I got tingles when they were having the first car chase near the beginning.

Always fun stuff. Plus Shia is good looking. Yay.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:31 pm
I really liked that movie but then u think to ur self technology is beneficial but has it's own problems.  

Infinity03

irock708

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:15 am
Bleh.

Did not like.

The obvious reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey (not to mention the STOLEN IDEA of COMPUTER GONE MAD) was bleh. The whole movie was bleh.

When I finished, I really wondered why people would want to see this. neutral  
Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff