Forrest Gump

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:47 am
This is such a classic movie, and definitely one of my favorites. I guess it really hits home to my heart because I work with a special needs girl who's really just a little slower than most. But Tom Hanks is AMAZING in this movie! And I will never look at Dr. Pepper or Bubba Gump Shrimp again in the same way after seeing this movie... It's actually based off of a book, but I've only seen the movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:19 am
I haven't seen it. I was going to last year, but my sister ended up taking the remote from me and started watching something else...I think it was something like a spongebob marathon...Hence to say that I was upset. I think I'll rent it from the college library. My only question, "Are there any gory parts?" Because if so, I might be less inclined to watch it.  

Earthest

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:00 am
Earthest
I haven't seen it. I was going to last year, but my sister ended up taking the remote from me and started watching something else...I think it was something like a spongebob marathon...Hence to say that I was upset. I think I'll rent it from the college library. My only question, "Are there any gory parts?" Because if so, I might be less inclined to watch it.

Sort of, but they're brief and they're not too bad. It's PG-13, so obviously they can't be overly horrible. It's completely worth those parts though (I actually think there's only one).  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:24 pm
I love that movie. It's funny and heart warming. Totally classic.  

Grape Expectations

Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff