Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
Halloween Costume contest Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  yush!
  nopiedokie.
View Results

TJ_Jaganshi
Vice Captain

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:47 am
Sorry blood, but I told you NO HALLOWEEN THEME ALLOWED!

*ahem* Nyao! hi hi everybody. It's now 13 days till Halloween *insert howling wind here* There will be a 5K prize for each category *yay!* There are two categories: Scariest, and most original.

If you can create an avi that scares the heck out of me or an avi that makes me go OOooooooo......then that means you've won -^.^- yay simple enough? now for the rules *I know I'm sorry they always get in the way of fun*

Rules:
1) ABSOLUTELY NO TEK TEK ALLOWED! tek tek in my eyes is cheating, and I usually can find out if it was tek tek'ed or not because of layering.

2) Try not to copy the arenas, if you do again I'm always on the arena's I'll kinda know if you directly copied.

3) no vulgarity, don't try and make it look like a "Windy work" (play around with synonyms for that one) or something that's just nasty. Scary works just fine.

4) HAVE FUN! The prize is only 5K don't go rushing out to buy an alruna 1st ed. for your costume.

5) All entries must be received by October 30th (the 31st I won't be here sadly) and all prizes will be handed out November 3rd when I come back okiedokie? heart

6) EVERYONE CAN ENTER! except me

EDIT RULES: 4laugh
7) No mules, you can only enter one avi into each contest (so see you have 2 chances to win anyways whee )

cool By 8 pm October 30th is the DEAD line (That was a good one that was a good one) I will probably be back from trick or treating with Minerva around 9 (10 if she lets me whee ) yes we celebrate Halloween a day early sweatdrop But then that's just 2 days of trick or treating and costumes cool

yes, I do realize that this belongs in the contest sub forum, HOWEVER, it will be moved there AFTER Halloween is over so that way everyone can see.

ENTRIES SO FAR:
Scary:
User Image
George W. Bush trying to entice you into bed
Minerva

User Image
It's Blue's nightmare; being forced into a privet school and surrounded by rats.
Blue

Original:
User Image
wormtail, remus, sirius, James.
Minerva

User Image
It's Blutiful Blutterfly wink
Blue  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:07 am
YAY TJ!!!!!!
~ and of course no mules ~
One entry per person
to make it fair to all  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TJ_Jaganshi
Vice Captain

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:17 pm
please enter, it won't be any fun with just one entry, though that would mean they'd get a 10K prize since it'd be two contests whee And remember to just try, even if you don't think you'll win try. Remember I'm a very generous person for all those who've entered in the past. You always get something for trying 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:43 pm
yay
i'm gonna enter... i just have to re-re-re-re-remember how to do photobucket crap and saving ... again sad  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:14 pm
sweatdrop sorry "^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:30 am
Tis okays Blood *pets blood* Nyao *looks up* Blue, just use the guild photobucket, right click "save image" and then go to photobucket, hit browse, locate the file then poof! you're done 3nodding  

TJ_Jaganshi
Vice Captain

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:58 am
yeah
i might save my other avis of the past on there also... if i find my old photopucket...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:04 am
*thinking what to do with limited invo*

oh
I'm gonna join though
save a spot, XD  

IanCC

heavensdelight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:11 pm
Yay! that's the spirit! -^.^- Always enter, even if it is a limited inventory. As long as you're not L I'm really lineant (There's reasons why I hate L but I won't go into it).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:41 pm
Yay my next avi was going to be halloween styled, but i was holding off for this ^_^  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TJ_Jaganshi
Vice Captain

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:03 am
No entries so far other than Minerva? for shame, what happened to the guild that entered everything and left me flat broke?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:30 pm
TJ_Jaganshi
No entries so far other than Minerva? for shame, what happened to the guild that entered everything and left me flat broke?

We are here we are just sleeping till near the due date  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 pm
AHHHHHH
my photo bucket is PINK!!!!
yay i changed it... now i'm wondering ow it can change to plain white, to messy with colors
anyways
here is my entries!
User Image
It's Blutiful Blutterfly wink

User Image
It's Blue's nightmare; being forced into a privet school and surrounded by rats.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:17 am
Only two people entered? eek Well, I guess that means Blue and I both have good odds, razz but I still can't believe there's so few entries for such a fun contest with such great prizes. confused  

Minerva the Bookwyrm

heavensdelight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:34 pm
Closed and pissed stare I see everyone all dressed up and you guys couldn't post a link of your avi? literally 2 clicks away, we have a guild photobucket, no excuse. I was planning an awesome contest for next month but now forget it, this was the dry run to get everyone to have a guild wide contest and have fun, but no one (other than blue and minerva) even entered. I feel really upset and sad.  
Contests & Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff