Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I have an anti-emo friend who seems to hate me now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:00 pm
Okay, last night I was talking with one of my friends over the internet. I was really depressed coz I accidentally got my best friend mega cranky with me, not angry, just cranky. Then this other friend started having a go at me for being emo, saying that I was being stupid and attention seeking so I told her that she didn't understand anything about it. I don't know whether I want to run the risk of having her crack it at me again by trying to sort it out and I don't know if I should just stop talking to her, do you guys have any ideas on what i could do?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:55 pm
Guys?  

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:07 pm
If they did that, then they really aren't you're friends hun...stop talking to her for a while and see what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 am
Biggest anti-emo ever here... and I have emo friends, fact is his hate should be at the culture as a whole not at one single person.  

Rellik San
Captain

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:07 pm
Rellik San
Biggest anti-emo ever here... and I have emo friends, fact is his hate should be at the culture as a whole not at one single person.

I totally agree with that but she's just such an immature b***h and she's older than I am. She hasn't talked to me since I told her about it all  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:46 am
taeliwren_hale
Rellik San

I totally agree with that but she's just such an immature b***h and she's older than I am. She hasn't talked to me since I told her about it all

Then ignore her, if she's not gonna be your friend cos you're a scummy emo she isn't worth knowing.  

Rellik San
Captain

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:30 pm
Rellik San
taeliwren_hale
Rellik San

Then ignore her, if she's not gonna be your friend cos you're a scummy emo she isn't worth knowing.

Haha oh Davey...
I dont know if thats a nice or a mean thing to say.
This is why I love you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:13 am
Eri Luvs You
Rellik San
taeliwren_hale
Rellik San

Haha oh Davey...
This is why I love you.

Yes yes, we all love me. ^_^

Too bad you don't mean that in a tie me to a bed and use me as a sex toy way though. sad  

Rellik San
Captain

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:40 pm
Rellik San
Eri Luvs You
Rellik San
taeliwren_hale
Rellik San

Haha oh Davey...
This is why I love you.

Too bad you don't mean that in a tie me to a bed and use me as a sex toy way though. sad

I reserve all that for my boyfriend....Haha  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:48 pm
Eri Luvs You
Rellik San
Eri Luvs You
Rellik San
taeliwren_hale
Rellik San

Haha oh Davey...
This is why I love you.

I reserve all that for my boyfriend....Haha

Oh well I'll live haha. ^_^  

Rellik San
Captain

kurtainz

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:20 pm
if your "friends" cant except what you are than hang out with diff ppl. ma other fwend did that do me awhile ago. poor bich is tryn to ask for ma forgivness. pfft yeah right.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:18 pm
sk8erpro01
if your "friends" cant except what you are than hang out with diff ppl. ma other fwend did that do me awhile ago. poor bich is tryn to ask for ma forgivness. pfft yeah right.

The biotch hasn't spoken to me in like, two and a half weeks, just because I'm emo and then my friend who IS still my friend is pissing me off so much by talking about the cutt-throat b***h, i'm just ignoring her too, oh well, her fault really  

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:01 pm
Okay, I talked with the friend this morning and I know why she hates emos now. Supposedly, we hurt everyone else around us but from what I've seen most of the time, it's others who hurt people who then turn to cutting, it's not always our fault. Now, if I send her any emails or whatever, she'll just ignore them and delete them  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:26 pm
Well she's not a friend anymore then. Ignore her and forget her.  

Kris O-O

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff