Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon World TCG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trinity_renee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So, I'm working on a TCG called Sailor Moon World, to go in conjunction with a message board I'm working on for a school project. (For those of you who aren't in college, it's a b***h.) Anyway, I need feedback. A LOT of it...

As you can see, this is one of the cards made for the TCG. From one of the starter sets (PGSM). I need to know what you guys want to see in a game like this. The rules are fairly simple. If you played the Pokemon games when they first came out, you'll be able to play this. It's all online, but I don't know if I want to have as a flash game (in which I would need someone to volunteer to code it if it does end up like that) or if I should use the trust system. I will control who gets what cards (as I'm going to make booster packs and starter decks to start off with) so I know that someone won't start off with a certain card. However, will they try and steal cards? Should I have the person put their name on the card once they get them?

This is where I need your help. If you guys could answer these questions, that would be great. Thank you so much guys!

1.) Would you even bother trying to play this game?
2.) Would you use the honor system or should I require people to put their names on the cards so no one will steal them?
3.) If I were to offer tournaments, would you play?
4.) Would you try and get your friends to play aswell?
5.) Should this be a flash game?
6.) Should I make a site just for the TCG or should I add the TCG to a current Sailor Moon Site I'm working on?

Please help me out here, I really need to have this 100% done by december.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:45 am
I still need your help, minna....  

trinity_renee

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:58 pm
there's already an official Sailor Moon TCG

I'd rather try to learn how to play that with someone first before I move on to a fan-made one. confused

but that's just me  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:28 pm
kawaiibunny3
there's already an official Sailor Moon TCG

I'd rather try to learn how to play that with someone first before I move on to a fan-made one. confused

but that's just me

I'm really just doing this for a class. But it needs to be playable. That's why I need help.  

trinity_renee

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff