Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:08 pm
WARNING - CHAPTER 44 SPOILERS BELOW. :]

Arghhhh! The suspense is killing me!!!! How much longer can they put off actually fighting each other? The contents of this chapter were pretty much Zero reflecting on how much Yuki supported him!

It's totally adorable, don't get me wrong, but I reeeally want to see this little delimma get its show on the road.

Meep. ._.;;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:50 pm
[Cynical Muffin]

Arghhhh! The suspense is killing me!!!! How much longer can they put off actually fighting each other? The contents of this chapter were pretty much Zero reflecting on how much Yuki supported him!

It's totally adorable, don't get me wrong, but I reeeally want to see this little delimma get its show on the road.

Meep. ._.;;

scream scream scream I HATE CLIFFYS!!!! THEY LEAVE YOU HANGING BUT I GUESS THIS MEANS ZERON PROBABLY WON'T hurt yukki though I never doubted that. Your avi is freaky (I mean that in a halloween sort of way of course)  

haloeclipse270

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:11 pm
The Question is....What is Yuuki Going to do, that is the part that is murdering me.

I only have a small hint of whats going to happen next  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:54 pm
haloeclipse270
[Cynical Muffin]

Meep. ._.;;

scream scream scream I HATE CLIFFYS!!!! THEY LEAVE YOU HANGING BUT I GUESS THIS MEANS ZERON PROBABLY WON'T hurt yukki though I never doubted that. Your avi is freaky (I mean that in a halloween sort of way of course)
@ avvie comment: Hee hee. Why thank you. he's a killer clown.:]

But yeah. It would totally suck if Zero hurt Yuuki or the other way around.

@ Shadow: Small hint?

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:09 am
I think today is when Chapter 45 comes out so we don't have to wait anymore ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:11 pm
what happenned on that chapter (maybe I didn't read it, I just read the manga)  

Kurosaki Asami

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items