Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Epilepsy Gang (zOMG! team for anyone and everyone)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Epilepsy Gang (zOMG! team for anyone and everyone)
Captain's been hurt guys, T.T Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has your heart ever been broken?
  Yep
  No
View Results

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:41 pm
Well, Captain has been broken up with with her boyfriend of a 1 1/2 (almost) years. I'm a bit upset, so it'd be much appreciated to make me laugh rite now. sweatdrop

EDIT:

Today, we found out my dog had parvo, and we had to put her down. I miss her very much, T.T

(Sorry, guys. Much misfortune seems to be befalling me at the moment.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:22 pm
bah just go slaughter some humans on the halloween hystaria thing =P

O_O

eleventy  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Faye_Dawn_Shiori

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:59 am
D: Aww....I'm sorry~. *huggleS*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:07 am
i'm sorry too crying was just trying too lighten the mood

u ok?  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:27 am
kingdomheartswiz
i'm sorry too crying was just trying too lighten the mood

u ok?

Yeah, I'm just kinda numb rite now... well i take that back since we've been cleaning the house of anything my dog had or laid on. Pretty much we have no evidence that we had her other than the collar that she had on that we took off of her yesterday. I miss teh little grumpy butt, sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:11 pm
man... i'm sorry

(whats parvo? sorry if u don't want to answer)  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:00 pm
kingdomheartswiz
man... i'm sorry

(whats parvo? sorry if u don't want to answer)

Well it's mostly a puppy sickness, but dogs are normally vacinated for it. We were just kinda late getting here because we didn't have the money. It's really bad tho when we lived with my aunt her dog got it last year, and we had to her down too. Luckily we caught Mia's early on, so she didn't suffer too much. cry  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:49 am
ooooooh cry poor mia

well at least she didn't suffer  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:33 am
Yeah, I ended up missing the football game that night because I was still crying and I knew I couldn't go without crying. Mom had called my band driector before i even knew what was going on to tell him I'd probably not go. Of course since my bd owns a dog named (Murr) he knew what it'd be like.

I found out yesterday from my friend Jessica that her and the pit were gonna pool up money to get me a ferret, lol. but apparently one girl in teh pit was running her mouth about how I should have come to the game anyways, and it was stupid that I missed it. But people defended me sawing it was ok that I missed because I was upset and grieveing. It made me feel good that my friends (and one freshman that I don't even really know) came to my defence. Me and that girl haven't been on good terms anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 am
well i would have defended you too ^^

whats with the girl who was mad? is she a rumor starter type person? or just a (excuse my language) b!tch  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:25 am
kingdomheartswiz

whats with the girl who was mad? is she a rumor starter type person? or just a (excuse my language) b!tch

Well one she makes up lies all teh time and we just recently discovered this bad habit of it. Then there was a whole dilema about going to teh practice field. Other cymbal player says I shoould march over with the drumline and band while the pit needed someone to take over stuff since we have one of the largest sections of pit equipment, stressed It was making me mad because they were expecting me to march over and then go back and get stuff. I would have perfered just to not march. There was an easy solution (taht i didn't like) march over and then push stuff back. It pissed me off tho because one day on the way back to teh band room pushing stuff back after I had pulled a huge gong and stand that made out of steel (very heavy) up the hill and across the not so great amrching field a band kid asked if he could pull it back. Why would I say no? So i let them while i carried back their clarinet. That just went rite thorugh this girl and she chewed me out. It was really all very stupid, but it was enough to amke her mad and make band a lot less enjoyable.

She's not always bad but she definitely has these moments  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:54 pm
Sorikia525
Well, Captain has been broken up with with her boyfriend of a 1 1/2 (almost) years. I'm a bit upset, so it'd be much appreciated to make me laugh rite now. sweatdrop

EDIT:

Today, we found out my dog had parvo, and we had to put her down. I miss her very much, T.T

I've been trying to strangle my other "best friend" for you...he's still my friend, but I don't like how he decided to catch me in the middle...jerk. Ok, now that that is said, I kinda feel better!  

greendaygirl-5252-
Crew

zebppir
Vice Captain

Malevolent Receiver

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:10 pm
Sorikia525
kingdomheartswiz

Well one she makes up lies all teh time and we just recently discovered this bad habit of it. Then there was a whole dilema about going to teh practice field. Other cymbal player says I shoould march over with the drumline and band while the pit needed someone to take over stuff since we have one of the largest sections of pit equipment, stressed It was making me mad because they were expecting me to march over and then go back and get stuff. I would have perfered just to not march. There was an easy solution (taht i didn't like) march over and then push stuff back. It pissed me off tho because one day on the way back to teh band room pushing stuff back after I had pulled a huge gong and stand that made out of steel (very heavy) up the hill and across the not so great amrching field a band kid asked if he could pull it back. Why would I say no? So i let them while i carried back their clarinet. That just went rite thorugh this girl and she chewed me out. It was really all very stupid, but it was enough to amke her mad and make band a lot less enjoyable.

She's not always bad but she definitely has these moments

she's just jealous of you

maybe you're just too sexy for her to handle  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:07 pm
greendaygirl-5252-
Sorikia525

EDIT:

I've been trying to strangle my other "best friend" for you...he's still my friend, but I don't like how he decided to catch me in the middle...jerk. Ok, now that that is said, I kinda feel better!

*hugs* I sorry! T.T

It sucks being the friend stuck between. I know the feeling... sweatdrop  

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Epilepsy Gang (zOMG! team for anyone and everyone)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games