Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I think my b**** english teacher knows something

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 pm
Okay, so yesterday in my english class the teacher got really ticked off at me right, called me arrogant and insolent - which isn't true, it's probably the furthest thing from what I am usually - so I got pissed off at her and started writing a totally angry poem aimed at her which is in the art arena if you wanna read. When I was typing it up - it was during class and we had laptop access that class - she was reading it over my shoulder, asking questions I didn't bother to answer and I think she might know something now

I don't know whether to tell my mum and risk her and the other teachers finding out about the whole emo thing or just let it go and continue to ignore her. I really don't know what to do and need some advice, do you guys have any??  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:31 pm
You shouldn't worry about it.
Everyone has a teacher they dont get along with at some point.
Just because you write a poem about a teacher doesnt mean you cant get in trouble.
The only way you can get in trouble is if you were threatening in your poem to her, someone else or yourself.
You can say how much you dislike her all you want, you cant get detention for something like that.

Even then your parents should understand not having to like every teacher.

It all just depends on what you wrote and how you wrote it.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:52 pm
But what if - based on what she read in the poem - she suspects i'm a cutter or whatever, if she's smart enough to figure it out and then go and tell someone, I'm probably in deep s**t  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:56 pm
They would prolly call you to a councilor if they think somethings wrong.
I wouldnt think they would call your parents.
I mean if anything happened you can clear it up as being misunderstood.
If you actually do cut then thats something you set your self up for.

I dont think she would do anything.
Most teachers dont care, I tell ya that much.

Think of it this way, if she does bring it up to a councilor or your parents its because she cares..not because she wants you to fail in life, get you in trouble or anything.
Its her JOB to make sure her students pass and turn out to be good people.

Just dont worrry about it.
I'm sure you're just being paranoid.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 am
You could just turn around and point out its a work of fiction and to assume otherwise is a fallacy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:11 pm
Eri Luvs You
They would prolly call you to a councilor if they think somethings wrong.
I wouldnt think they would call your parents.
I mean if anything happened you can clear it up as being misunderstood.
If you actually do cut then thats something you set your self up for.

I dont think she would do anything.
Most teachers dont care, I tell ya that much.

Think of it this way, if she does bring it up to a councilor or your parents its because she cares..not because she wants you to fail in life, get you in trouble or anything.
Its her JOB to make sure her students pass and turn out to be good people.

Just dont worrry about it.
I'm sure you're just being paranoid.

I've been trying to piss her off for the past three, four months and she hasn't told anyone about that, it's been about five days since that happened and she doesn't seem to have told anyone so I'm just hoping she doesn't now. She doesn't make it seem like she cares about me and I don't care if she does, she's lost my respect and she ain't gonna get it back now  

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:12 pm
Rellik San
You could just turn around and point out its a work of fiction and to assume otherwise is a fallacy.

That is a great idea. . . Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:13 pm
taeliwren_hale
Okay, so yesterday in my english class the teacher got really ticked off at me right, called me arrogant and insolent - which isn't true, it's probably the furthest thing from what I am usually - so I got pissed off at her and started writing a totally angry poem aimed at her which is in the art arena if you wanna read. When I was typing it up - it was during class and we had laptop access that class - she was reading it over my shoulder, asking questions I didn't bother to answer and I think she might know something now

I don't know whether to tell my mum and risk her and the other teachers finding out about the whole emo thing or just let it go and continue to ignore her. I really don't know what to do and need some advice, do you guys have any??

tell me, what school and wat teacher?
sounds like my english teacher  

wiccan of the moon

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas