Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it good?
  Yes
  It's alright
  Where's the mobster?
  You're going to be sleeping with the fishes by the time I'm done with you.
View Results

Jak the Bard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:35 pm
This was my idea in the first place, so I should post one... right... RIGHT??! you talkin' to me? I know you ain't talkin' to me, you foolish paisano!!!

Luigi Cicco was a muscle man for the Culio family of New York City. A large man with olive skin and hair that was as black as night, he ran special errands for the family... not like picking up the dry cleaning, or doing the dishes. He made sure that people that needed to be taken care of were.
Don Culio had just tipped him off that a caporegime of one of the other five families, the Corleone family, was going to be at a warehouse, and that Luigi was to take him out. Thing was, Pete Clemenza, also known as "Fat Clemenza" was a master with a gun, and had taken out the current Don's father along with another one of the heads of the five families of New York. As far as Luigi was concerned, the old man's word was law.
The muscle man arrived at the warehouse, and slid noiselessly down the alley, lights and engine off. He put the car in park, and slid the pistol he always kept on hand in his jacket. He grinned at the pay day he was going to have. The job was going to get him enough to pay off all his loans, and the money that Luigi had been stealing from Don Culio was going to line his pockets even more.
He slid his tan overcoat on, topped his mess of black hair with a matching hat, and got out of the car. He stepped inside the warehouse, and an assortment of fruity smells assaulted his nostrils.
A fruit warehouse, Luigi thought, typical for Fat Clemenza.
He sneaked in the warehouse, sliding along the wooden crates filled with oranges, and peeked around the corner. there stood a man matching Clemenza's description: fat, tall, and wearing a coat with a gun easily visible under it.
Luigi plucked his gun from his overcoat, slid the hammer back, and fired. Once. Twice the gun cracked throughout the warehouse, causing the fat man to fall over.
Luigi grinned and started back to his car, but a gun at the back of his head stopped him.
A voice resounded in Luigi's ear. "Teflon-coated bullets. I should have known." Luigi almost hung his head. It was a Caporegime from his own family, the brother of the Don himself: Antony Culio.
"I should have known the Don was going to find out about the missing funds." Luigi said. Antony smiled. "The Don found out, but it as my idea to be Clemenza. I'm sorry, Luigi. You're sleeping with the fishes."
A third crack resounded throughout the warehouse, and Luigi Ciccio's brain matter splattered against a crate of oranges, ending his life.

There. done. Hope you enjoyed it!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:08 pm
You might want to look over the first paragraph... it sort of makes sense, sort of doesn't. You know?

Other then that, great job! (:  

Collote
Crew

Jak the Bard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:17 pm
nya. option four of the poll: you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:45 am
Haha. I'm just trying to help. [:  

Collote
Crew

Celestial Bard

4,450 Points