Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
How to RP in a public which doesn't know what RP is...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lonely-killer mia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:10 pm
I did this last time. I wore my naruto outfit and my friend who is a guy wore a Sasuke outfit. We went to a shopping centre together. People kept looking at us. Little kids came up to us to ask for our autographs. It was really funny when people started seeing me kissing my friend(who is Sasuke). They all thought we were gay(yaoi).*those who don't know, i am a GIRL*. A security guard came up to us and scolded up for dressing us inappropriately.(I was so pissed because there were no rules for dressing up as one of your characters). When the security asked me my name i told him my name was Naruto. My friend laughed so loud. In the end we got lectured and i was told never to come there looking like that again.

*WHO CARES!!!*

From that day onwards i still wear different cosplay outfits to that shopping centre.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:43 am
...You should never walk around into public dressed like an anime character...It's just embarrassing.  

Kwonmaru IV

Devlin-G

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:20 am
Yea....... I dress up allyear round I don't give a ********. for me dressing up is panting my face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:37 am
Really, I wasn't aware that dressing up had anything to do with panting  

wolvesofmibu666

Zyppit

Friendly Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:10 pm
Kwonmaru the Legend
...You should never walk around into public dressed like an anime character...It's just embarrassing.

I don't think that's a reason to be embarrased. We can look as we want, even more if it's something we really like.... 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:58 pm
But...It's embarrassing...  

Kwonmaru IV

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:42 pm
Really...it is... I mean yea its ok to love Rp'n, anime, manga and all that stuff, and its ok to share it with friends and family or who ever but is there really a need to walk out in public like that? It really does give people the wrong idea about you and Rp'n an stuff, even if u want them to see how fun it really is!

Im just say'n, why not take a different approach to it ya know? biggrin
Heck! pass out flyers about Gaia at your shopping center (if u can)! or send people links and tell em' to join! Then u can really show them how great it is ^^

((lol im not try'n to sound like a ad for gaia or nothing, but if it does get more ppl join then...idk...im glad i could help? xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:10 pm
xd Good point......but anyways, are the peoples' choices xd Well, that was just my opinion.... whee  

Zyppit

Friendly Smoker

Shirtless Ben

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:26 pm
look at it this way: whats more embarrasing: Cosplay in a public place, or Being caught "Doing the Do gonk " in a public place?

In all seriousness though, I wish more people would do that here. it would be a real highlight in my day if i saw that mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:31 am
lol xd  

Zyppit

Friendly Smoker

Jaybum

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:28 am
oO  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:43 am
Dressing up is a lot of fun. Of course, people should keep boundaries(the kissing might have been a bit much, since your characters were both male and the whole yaoi thing isn't as widely accepted as some would like.)... But there is no problem. People come dressed up in all kinds of appalling things to the local mall, so they can't get mad at you without booting half of their 80s punk rocker crowd with them.

If you want to keep going back, I really recommend not getting smart with them. It just pisses them off more. >>;

Besides, its about confidence... If you're into attention or really love your outfit, this is something for you to do. I do it occasionally as well...

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kuzunoha_1st

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:27 am
is it?
why didn't i think so?
xd xd xd xd  
U/C

Manage Your Items