Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:57 pm

Alright guys! blaugh
Like the title says, it's a creative story add-on contest.

That means I'm twisting it up a bit, I want to test your creative sides.

I am going to write a few starting paragraphs, and I want you to
PICK ONE or more up to you..

BUT Each category will be under it's own grading, but there will be only one winner, i'm going to narrow down the entries, first picking the best outta each category and comparing it to the other top entries okies? ^-^

GOOD LUCK! if you have any questions please ask me ^-^

oh! and please write down which entry you are going under, write the letter or copy and paste the entry lol

grammar and spelling won't count off it only about creativity....

A}

The little girl strolled down the dark pathway as she began to hum. Nearby, there is a tall man watching her. She gets closer to him, her humming getting louder and louder. She looks like a small shadow approaching, as she walks under the lamp pole, the light flickers. The light bulb shattered into a million pieces falling over the little girl, but she continues to walk towards the man. He stands there stunned, unable to move as she approaches. She is now a few feet from him as she slowly looks up into him and smiles. His eyes widen in terror to see her blood shot eyes....

[You decide the ending, dum dum daa!! lol Hope u have a happy halloween blaugh ]

B}

A boy is seen walking off school campus towards the nearby forest. He continues to play his enchanting tune. As he played, everyone would watch him in amazement. He glanced over at one of the girls, flashing his dazing smile. She instantly blushed and looked down. Within the split second of her breaking eye contact, she looked up and he was gone. She stood there stunned. The wind seemed to blow her hair back gently, but she felt it brushed against her bare neck. It was an icy touch. She reached over to touch her frozen neck to find a hand in the way. Heart frozen, she slowly turned to meet the eyes of the guitarist.....

[what does she do next? lol get creative, it could be whatever u wat, she can react violent, freak out do something no one would ever imagine lol get creative razz ]

C}

A boy is walking home from basketball tryouts, but his attention gets captured by the sound of slicing blades. Curious, he turned directions and headed into the nearby forest. The sun is just about to go down as the sky turns to a soft purpleish pink, mixed with orange and yellow. He stumbled down the hill trying not to fall. As he came out to a small opening he sees wooden poles sticking out of the ground. All of them wounded, slashed, and beaten down many times. Or so it seems. He takes a step closer to evaluate, but within seconds, he is hanging above the ground. Apprently, he got himself trapped in a net. A girl walked out from behind the tree. She seems to be wearing a long flowing kimono, at her side a katana. Her eyes are firece but her face calm.
She spoke, "Who are you and what are you doing in these scared lands? .....Are you not from here? I've never seen such a... strange look.."
The boy, confused, looked at her then at his clothes, which were normal, least to him. He wore a black sleeveless tank top and baggy shorts that reached to his knees. Nothing strange at all.

[k finish it, lol where do u think he is? what happened to him? who is this weird woman? etc. ^-^ ]

D}

Today's April fool's day. A couple of boys at Emerald High want to pull pranks on every kid at school, girls included. They set up all kinds of stupid traps and idiotic plots to humiliate people all over the schools. One boy, the leader, is in the lunch room. His friends and he are in the corner far away from the teachers and students. Some of the students skipped lunch, scared of their prank, which have been spread as rumors all over the school.....

[alright, i letting u have fun with this one... what's the prank and whhat's the outcome? razz ]

ok, lol get creative, what happens next? feel free to do whatever you like, the mood doesn't have to fit in with the paragraph u just gotta continue the story

even if it's just one sentence lol, but make itcreative!!

And chris will be returning shortly to select his winner of the art contests and poetry contests and stuff k?

We just need to be patient. Thank you!! ^-^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:24 pm
wow feeling halloweeny today much shiya? lol

ok well i can't say much because thats nice compared to my halloween essay for la

ok well i can't wait to see some of the other entries and i feel as though i'm wipeing you clean because i keep winning all these contests XD so i'm not gonna enter in this one

but... i can't wait to see the other entries and if worse comes to worse i'll be a judge too ^^  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:19 pm
kingdomheartswiz
wow feeling halloweeny today much shiya? lol

ok well i can't say much because thats nice compared to my halloween essay for la

ok well i can't wait to see some of the other entries and i feel as though i'm wipeing you clean because i keep winning all these contests XD so i'm not gonna enter in this one

but... i can't wait to see the other entries and if worse comes to worse i'll be a judge too ^^

yayy!! we got another judge! ^-^

heee and lol u not wiping us clean XD i handling the contests while chris is away, i contribute my fair share in distributing prizes biggrin

lol but yeah so i gonna finish adding, there's gonna be 4

lol and yes i felt halloweeny biggrin one of my fav holidays anyways blaugh

but okies ^-^

plus chris is like freaking rich on gaia lol i mean a monthly collectible? o_O

i wonder if it's by gold or cash lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:49 pm
lol who know?

so does that mean i ish a judge?  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:56 pm
kingdomheartswiz
lol who know?

so does that mean i ish a judge?

yep 3nodding

ALIRGHTY people...

From now until the end of this contest... I.. Co-Owner, and Wife (heee) of Angel/Chris/Dakota/..etc. (gosh so many names lol)).

....I now declare KHW as a judge in this contest! ^-^

*applause* lol

GOOD LUCK to everyone ^-^

I, myself, am always a judge, as always so i'm sure you guys will do great... if no entries... oh well i tried lol..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:34 pm
lol

yay i'm a judge  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

greendaygirl-5252-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:18 pm
Yay! A story contest! I'm so gonna enter...once I get time to write a story... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:20 pm
lol well once you do i'll be glad to read it ^^  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:43 pm
same here!! i can't wait to see all our story writer's out there razz

gweee!! >.
did u see a story u interested in? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:31 pm
i like number A the most ^^ but thats just my opinion and it's obvious who the strange girl is if you payed even a small glance at the rp's XD  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:05 pm
kingdomheartswiz
i like number A the most ^^ but thats just my opinion and it's obvious who the strange girl is if you payed even a small glance at the rp's XD

lol actually... i just made her up.. lol i really wasn't relating any of these stories to anything... well.. lol except the B

that's actually from... heee Forbidden Desire, i'm adding it only making it longer and more creative and added extended vocabulary lol i just interested to see what you guys would do

see i already posted the prologue to my story and it's based off me and chris but yeah... lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:18 pm
cool ^^  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:31 pm
lol this gonna take a while XD lol

i can't wait til chris returns then we can judge the poetry and drawings to decide a winner!! i anxious lol X_x

and i can't wait til all three of us grade these literature ones, lol i wonder whose entering better yet who read it lol

if u haven't noticed only few are answering and i do see them come online lol it's cuz chris is gone isn't it? crying

gwah! i see how it is yall don't like me cuz i azn! lol jk XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:52 pm
B}

A boy is seen walking off school campus towards the nearby forest. He continues to play his enchanting tune. As he played, everyone would watch him in amazement. He glanced over at one of the girls, flashing his dazing smile. She instantly blushed and looked down. Within the split second of her breaking eye contact, she looked up and he was gone. She stood there stunned. The wind seemed to blow her hair back gently, but she felt it brushed against her bare neck. It was an icy touch. She reached over to touch her frozen neck to find a hand in the way. Heart frozen, she slowly turned to meet the eyes of the guitarist, stunned by the beauty of this paleish being, she gets lost in his golden eyes. The guitarist smirks at her stare and says to her in a smooth icy tone "well hello, i couldn't help but noticed you staring at me, so i thought i might come talk to you."
The young lady stared with an aw at how smooth, and sweet his voice was, its was so unbalieveably sexy that she couldn't reply. As she stood there the guitarist started to stroke her neck, "my names alex, and what might yours be?" he said. The girl finally came to her senses and replyed "victoria." Alex gave a smirk, and flashed a smile; the next week victoria's name appeared in the papers because she had gone missing that day. Some say that they see her walking with her eternal partner at night dying of thirst, but most people belive that vampires are still a myth.

OMG im actually quite proud of my self and this story hope you like it heart heart  

xXTobiKittyXx
Crew

Thieving Shapeshifter

3,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:49 am
^^ good job neko

i'm sure it's not cause your asian it's cause of zomg