Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tattoos can be wonderful...
  if your not a slut or a tool.
View Results

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:47 am
So my little step sister keeps bugging me to design these awful tattoos that are either slutty or completely for tools.

For example, she wanted me to design a tattoo of a "tribal cross with dark angel wings coming out of it" and she wanted it to be placed on her hip near her crotch. Yeah, real classy.

I refused because it's stupid and slutty and TRIBAL CROSS WTF?!?! So basically I ignored her for a few months.

Just yesterday she texted me that she now wants a tattoo of koi (those big Japanese carp/goldfish things) with some flowers since she wants a Japanese tattoo...and I was telling my brother how ridiculous it was and GET THIS;

He has convinced me to draw a realistic version of Magikarp from pokemon. IM SO GONNA DO IT--she'll never know the difference and folk who DO know Magikarp will be all what the hell, and point out that she has a pokemon tattoo. It's gonna be ggrrreat! I think I'm going to even write some kanji for "Stupid Magical Fish" on there and not tell her what it means. rofl rofl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:26 am
DO IT!! You are fantastic!

Wow you're sister realy is into the generic tattoos that are completely unoriginal and overdone.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Bias Filled Rainbow xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:23 am
Hahaha,, you really shoud,, that would be soo funny... lol and get a picture of it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:38 am
*eyeroll*

She just sent me a text that said she wanted the words "Trust No-one, Fear Nothing" in Japanese..

I had to promptly explain to her that those phrases do not exist in the Japanese language as those phrases go against the traditional values of Japan being that there is hardly such thing as an individual in society.

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:50 pm
My brother wants me to design a tattoo for him too. I'm not even that good at drawing. And he isn't telling me what he wants. He already has really gay tattoos, I'd feel too bad purposefully adding to the monstrosity.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:25 pm
Yeah I decided not to design anything on her because she'll probably regret the tattoos later on---not to mention my step mom can be a b***h and will have me murdered if she found out.  

Super Ultra Mega LinZ

Jacky Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:34 am
you can't really phrase the term "cliché" in kanji can you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:13 pm
my brother just got a really bad tattoo on his chest of his skin ripped off and machine parts underneath. i'd post the picture but i'd be too embarrassed.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 pm
Post it. Seriously or I'll make a poll about whether we should ban you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 pm
Tommy the Cat
Post it. Seriously or I'll make a poll about whether we should ban you.
haha. ok.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i hope that works. i just copied the img location from the email it was in.

you can't really tell, but the top is his shoulder, and then his n****e is just cut off. so its pretty big. he's a pretty big guy. and i'm pretty embarrassed that my very own brother has that queer tattoo.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:10 am
I'm so gonna get a tattoo of a red x.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 am
it works on my computer.... gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:59 pm
so danger... you don't by chance still have that magickarp picture laying around do you ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:45 am
Quote:

lol, When I was apprenticing to become a Tattoo artist, one of the things we used to Joke on alot was people who get some Kanji's but cant read them... Its like you can tattoo one for "potatoe Farmer" on them and tell them it means "warrior" and they would never know.

As A joke I tattoed the Kanji for "Stupid" on my self (I verified it be fore I did it with the help of a Japanese friends mother)

The best part if when I run into someone who speaks fluent Japanese... they laugh there a** off when they see it and then they laugh some more when I tell them I did it as A joke on the trend  

Disco Gnome

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:14 pm
Disco Gnome
Quote:

lol, When I was apprenticing to become a Tattoo artist, one of the things we used to Joke on alot was people who get some Kanji's but cant read them... Its like you can tattoo one for "potatoe Farmer" on them and tell them it means "warrior" and they would never know.

As A joke I tattoed the Kanji for "Stupid" on my self (I verified it be fore I did it with the help of a Japanese friends mother)

The best part if when I run into someone who speaks fluent Japanese... they laugh there a** off when they see it and then they laugh some more when I tell them I did it as A joke on the trend

There's a documentary ... I can't remember what it's called. But it's basically about some tattoo artists going around to people with kanji tattooed on them and telling them what it actually says ( the majority of them were wrong ). ******** I wish I could remember what it was called.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff