Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Time Can't Heal This [Fantasy/War/Action RP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:33 pm
TO KING NADOR,
THE WAR HAS NOT BEEN KIND TO US. WE HAVE LOST MORE MEN THEN WE CAN EVER HOPE TO RECOVER. THOSE BLACK WINGED, CRUEL, HEARTLESS MURDERERS ARE SLAUGHTERING US AS I WRITE THIS TO YOU. BY THE TIME THIS MESSAGE HAS ARRIVED, THE FIFTH PROVINCE OF YOUR FIEFDOM HAS ALREADY FALLEN. THE MEN OUTSIDE ARE FIGHTING VALIANTLY AS MY PEN WRITES THESE WORDS OF BEGGING - PLEASE, LEARN FROM WHAT WE'VE MISTAKEN. LEARN FROM WHAT THE OTHER THREE PROVINCES' MISTAKES. WE SHALL BE THE FOURTH TO FALL IN YOUR SEVEN, MY KING. I ONLY HOPE TIME CAN BRING US BACK TO WHERE WE ONCE WERE. FATHER, PLEASE LEARN - FROM WHAT WE'VE GATHERED SO FAR, THEY HATE THE LIGHT! THE DAWN BRINGS HOPE, AND THE NIGHT INSTILLS FEAR. THE THIRD'S FALLING WAS CAUSED BY THE WINGED BEASTS THAT POPULATE THEIR ARMY. ARROWS AND STONES WILL BRING THEM DOWN! LORD, ONLY THREE PROVINCES WILL REMAIN. THERE IS NO HOPE FROM ANY OTHER FIEFDOMS NEARBY - THEY'RE ALL GONE. YOU'VE GOT TO STOP THEM, FATHER, IMMEDIATELY! OR ELSE ALL WILL FALL - ENLIST THE FORCES OF THE ANGELS, THE ELVES, THE GIANTS, WHATEVER! THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE DOOMED AS WELL. THEY NEED US AND WE NEED THEM. SEND MY BROTHERS TO FORM ALLIANCES, ANYTHING - OR THIS WILL BE ONE THING THAT TIME CANNOT HEAL.

YOURS TRULY,
PRINCE EUN NADOR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:43 pm
With the return of Kushy, a truly haunting tale pops up in the guild forum. Curious role players read on, to see what his twisted mind brings as he has come back from horrible times...

TIME WILLwon't HEAL THIS

THERE IS NOTHINGeverything TO FEAR

EVERYTHING WILL GET BETTERworse

ART OF WAR
-No God-modding
-No cybering
-Keep things PG-13
-Romance encouraged
-It is okay to kill someone if they allow you to
-I am GOD. Well, in this thread.
-Follow Gaia's ToS!
-Don't stress/piss/irritate/anger/annoy/bother/(thesaurus) the rest of your fellow role players!

...with the recent tragic events that have warped and altered Kushy's normality, this role play may be the very devastating crash of his last strand of sanity...

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:57 pm
DO YOU THINK I'M INSANE!?

THEN I SUGGEST YOU GET IN LINE.

Profile Skeletons

THIS TIME, GOD CAN'T SAVE YOU. AND YET. YOU STILL FOLLOW HIM.

[i][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (No Nekos, No Triple Half breeds, No Demi-Gods, No Angels)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b] (King Nador's side obviously.)
[b]Weapons:[/b] (Maximum of 7.)
[b]Powers:[/b] (Maximum of 3.)
[b]Element:[/b] (Metal, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Darkness... etc.)
[size=18][b]I BELIEVE IN GOD. HE HAS NOT FORSAKEN ME.[/b][/size][/i]

ALL HOPE IS LOST FOR ME. I CHOSE TO DEFY HIM - WHAT CAN HE DO TO ME NOW? LOOK AT HIS PITIFUL FOLLOWERS, DYING BEFORE MY HANDS.

[i][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (No "Good but still evil" Angels, No Demonic Gods)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b] (Demonic Forces obviously.)
[b]Weapons:[/b] (Maximum of 7.)
[b]Powers:[/b] (Maximum of 3.)
[b]Element:[/b] (Metal, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Darkness... etc.)
[size=18][b]GOD HAS NO PLACE FOR ME IN HIS RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM.[/b][/size][/i]

Player Profiles

Thy names have been given unto me; thee shall bear through the plagues and be in my kingdom at the end.

Username: Korn on a Stik
Name: Korrin Righstar
Race: Human
Alignment: King Nador
Weapons: Long blade, twin short blades, bow and arrow, Iron studded gloves & gantlets
Powers: Can charge any weapon with lightning.
Element: Lightning
I BELIEVE IN GOD. HE HAS NOT FORSAKEN ME.

You have embraced my venomous lust, and you will serve me until your already dead breath has been exhausted.

Username: Dragonology
Name: Grara
Race: Hell Siren
Alignment: Demonic Forces obviously
Weapons: A 10 foot black scythe, a hell hound mount, and a 6 foot b*****d sword.
Powers: Her singing voice can cause any good soul to writhe. ((Its like stabbing a human in the brain with a cattle prod on full power.)) She is also a VERY fast runner and flyer. Her meridian black eyes can instill fear in elves, humans, and good angels.
Element: Darkness
GOD HAS NO PLACE FOR ME IN HIS RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:33 pm
RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:34 pm
RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

RESERVED

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:43 pm
Seventh Province

Stones have fallen like bodies upon this once glorious land. This, actually, was the most "untouched" province so far; only a "few" demons have appeared and wrecked havoc upon this fair settlement. Humans - and all other species - unite to hold their last stand here. Led by Captain George Hurn, this small land will be the place where the first part of our story begins. The tables can sway to any side; the players, you, are the only ones who can change that. If you are a demon, slaughter; if you are a human or a being of good in their heart, protect; this last bit of humanity rests on your shoulders.

Sixth Province

The king resides here. He has taken his throne and swore by it to cast out the dark in this land. A great warrior, King Nador once bested three bears at once. These creatures, of dark and clever hell, are his match; one of their lesser beasts can bring him close to his death. He must be protected - the demons have set up heavy siege here. They are trying to destroy a relic, that is in the King's hands; his heart. His heart of gold burns at them - they have finally endured enough and wish to fight back. Those who start here must protect the King.

Third Province

If you are stuck here, consider yourself dead. If you are pure, that is. If you are of demonic powers, this is your resting place. Many demons and creatures of dark and evil have taken most of this province. Few of the good men who once lived here are now in refuge, coming out to kill one beast or two at the expense of many. The worst - or best - province to be stuck in. It's all up to you.

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 pm
...AND 144,000 WILL BE SAVED

:: Time Can't Heal This ::
::: Beginning Era :::

WHILE THE REST WILL SUFFER...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:19 pm
King Nador stood on the top of the ramparts. There was a slight cease fire in the demonic forces. They were planing, amassing for a finishing blow - and to believe this was not the most heavily ambushed province! Thousands upon thousands of demons and beasts of pure evil lay before his eyes. They growled and cursed at him, stretching out fruitlessly towards his gleaming eyes. He held his sword stiffly at his side; the golden hilt shone in the light. They were retreating - not planning anything! The dawn had finally arrived, and they were free to walk among their grounds. Men poured out of the battlements, men of his own - his only hope in this world now. Those of magic and powerful might were being called; summoned by his messengers. His last remaining son, Captain George Hurn, had even disowned him - disowned his father - and left him in the night. King Nador ached to see his son again; but he was in the safest spot possible. The Seventh Province; his, the Sixth, was the most targeted. The Third had practically already fallen; strands of humans are in hiding in that province, waiting and hoping for their savior. The day passed by slowly; the sun was the refuge of these weary men. King Nador looked upon the soldiers with great pity; his heart felt like breaking. The troops had returned in a few more hours - they brought back survivors and scavenged weapons. Catapults were being set up behind the King; troops stood by him, not wanting their master and only sign of life to escape them. He brought them joy; truly what those horrible demons hated.

The time had finally come. The King withdrew down the tower's steps, walking slowly amongst the hard rough surfaces; he finally arrived at the bottom of the tower staircase, the third floor. Archers were kneeling, and Stone Slingers were ready to fire. Footmen holding long spears and pikes lined up against them, to hold off any flying beasts that might come close. The King grimaced; it had only been a month of this wretched war and they were down far lower than he had expected. And the night was coming - oh, the dreaded nights!

A screech was heard from below - the same screech heard every single night - and the demons were unleashed upon them. Countless specters flew out at them, and the archers were let loose like hell - stones were launched from both catapults and slings - and many of the beasts fells out of the sky. On the ground, the most horrible place to be, men formed strong walls of flesh and steel and barred up against the castle gates. They slashed at foes ten times their height and strength; their swords glanced fruitlessly off the hardened skins. Men were thrown like dirt being kicked up under a horse's hoof; blood splattered across the field. Oh how he ached to be down their, to fight alongside his dying men! The King mourned for them to live, to have a chance - and he was it. But he could not fight, for fear of all morale being lost. He was the reason they fought. Both the men and him knew it. So did they.

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:19 am
((Do you want people to post their characters or pm them to you? Oh and if its alright I would love to join.)) xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:45 pm
(( PM your characters please. ))  

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:41 pm
Grara slashed through the mortal men like butter, her mount tore them to pieces. Any man unlucky enough to look into her eyes became paralyzed with fear. She sang a war song while she attacked the humans. Her song was strong, scarily sweet, and horribly painful. Her hell hound leaned forward and torched a few men to ash. She cackled and took a long sweep at the knights with her scythe, cutting a few men in half and decapitating a few more.

((Sorry alittle brain dead.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:26 pm
((What Province are you at, by the way?))

Captain George Hurn jumped into the massacre. Men behind him charged, their weapons gleaming in the pale moon light. Bloodied limbs, rotting corpses, and dead mounts brought the beautiful grass down to a war field. A man in front of Captain Hurn was impaled by a huge demon with a large axe; the blood splattered across his golden shield. Hurn brought his mace up to the light and, with all his might, hit the axe. It chipped, then split into two. His eyes glowed with a pale yellow, mist of the same color arising around him. Men kept charging, charging with all their might and strength, hoping for God to save them. Hurn jumped, not so high mind you, and swung at the giant demon's wicked face; he found purchase, twirling in the air with such a grace as he swung at the beast again. The creature let out a dying groan, then fell atop one of its lesser allies.

Hurn fell on top of the slain demon. He looked around, lifting his visor up. His blank eyes searched the battlefield - he was blind. But he could see, something just made him see the carnage - to show him what has come to the world. It was the Lord's doing, or his own power affecting his vision; either way, he didn't like sight. Darkness over his eyes was his favor over the murderous images he had seen throughout the one-sided war. Useless hope came with his sight, along with the deaths of many men; if only he could go back and stop this. He had no idea how this was caused anyway. But he could only hope to end it now.

Arrows whizzed overhead from the garrison behind him. The whistling noise of giant rocks falling from the sky soon followed, and the projectiles hit the front line of demons charging at them. Hurn lowered his visor and peered through the slits in his golden helm. He let out a battle cry, a long, roaring one - even he felt his boots shiver, compared to the first line of lesser demons starting to retreat. They were afraid of him; he was a being of light brought unto this world to save it. One of the few who could, anyway. "These men will not go down easily, creatures of the dark!" His voice rang out, cold amongst the midnight air. It seemed as if both sides were slowing down; his side, though, was just warming up for another charge. "We are the men of this world! We who bring justice and good here - you have defiled it! I will cast you back into your hell holes, you b*****d demons!" He jumped off the corpse he had been standing on the whole time and charged. He heard the stamping of feet, the clinking of armor and weapons, and the battle cries of the men behind him. Cavalry rushed past the footmen, stabbing their long lances into the demons up front. Arrows flew like carrion birds, searching for a body to feast upon; stones fell from the sky as if God's will had ordered them to do so. Flying demons were dropping, dropping - dead - onto their own side and their enemy. Roars of terror and screams of agony echoed across the barren field, the field of the dead.

Hurn blacked out. His vision faded; he knew where to hit, what to do and how to survive. He felt a giant fist hit him squarely on his chest, and his vision flickered from active back to darkness and he was out cold.

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:32 pm
An incubus, hovering just beyond the field of far, laughed. He nudged the gargoyle next to him, who has polishing his machete. "Pathetic men! They call us the defilers - look what they have done to the earth!" He waved his hand over the horizon, gesturing to the chopped up trees and modernized settlements that now lay in ruin. "We have come to revive the world - to bring nature back to it's original stature, have we not, my friend?" The gargoyle spat on the ground, then inspected his machete - twice the size of a human's arm - with his good eye. The other was blind.

"You are right, fellow incubus. Such a cleansing of the earth can only be done by us - the 'demons,' they call us - for the earth mourns to be alive and well again. They have chopped down the trees of this earth, and turned them to fodder; they have dug up the ground, and in their place, dead stones are built; the sky, oh how the sky used to shine! Now it is black from their so-called justice. How dare they ever think to even have the slightest belief they are doing good! Maybe the right thing, but that's entirely different." He spat again, a brown, sticky substance. He muttered an apology to no one in particular. "The earth has suffered enough; now, let their filthy bodies act as manure for the world to grow and flourish again!" The two laughed in harmony; a higher demon kicked them slightly and ordered them to get into the fight.

"Our pleasure!" they replied, wicked enthusiasm in their voices.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:25 pm
((The sixth, is that okay? I could be in the 3rd if you like.))  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games