Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
does anybody know a lot about spirits/the spirit world?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Wasian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:33 am
I've had a lot of really interesting experiences lately and I'd love to talk it out with someone who actually has an extensive amount of knowledge in the field. Maybe you can explain some things for me or identify them. Just send me a message if you're interested  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:42 pm
its not that easy to be allowed to see their world. its like going into a foreign country with different rules of reality in the dimension, and there is a screening process, you have to keep learning and be mature enough to handle what you'll find, i havent gone very far in their world considering, and i've seen some pretty freaky stuff, so be patient and live a little  

Satrevi

KryDandee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:03 am
I've seen the other side a couple of times, and I honestly think that our minds aren't made to handle much from that world. I have noticed in my travels, through astral projection and dream control, that one of the things that you can do to prepare yourself, and I'll probly get brushed aside for this, is to read the fiction of this world, preferably something like the Dream-quest of Unknown Kadath, as a lot of the other side seems consistent with Lovecraft's work, from what I have experienced. the only thing that I foudn inconsistent is that I couldn't get back to the real world once I'm in the other side without dying (the last time my spirit traveled it was eaten by a gigantic fish) first, and dying in the other realm won't prevent most people from going back  
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games