Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Election day couldn't come fast enough!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latopazora

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:38 pm
I can't wait til Nov. 4- just so all the campaigning will go away, I hope! I'm getting so tired of all the prop signs, stickers and commercials. I'm getting sick of Prop 8! I don't care what people's view on gay marriage is! But of all the problems in the economy and our democracy, we're worrying about gay marriage! Both sides are driving me nuts!!! Yes on 8! No on 8! And what's pissing me off is the teachers union donating money to No on 8, and our schools are failing!!! Shouldn't that money be going to the children, not to politics?! I don't even know much about the other propositions, all I know is that prop 8 is friggin' everywhere!! And what's the point? The California judicial system is only going to veto it (I know there's another word, I just can't think of it right now).
And then there's McCain vs Obama!! All the hate- from both sides!
At least I wish it would end Nov. 5, but there's going to be billions of taxpayer money going into lawsuits if the wrong people and the wrong propositions win the election.
I can understand why people want to stay out of politics, but we can't because it effects our lives. I have dreams, I have aspirations, and if the wrong people get into the power, those dreams will remain just that, dreams.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:42 pm
I absolutely despise the ads, but I guess it's good we have them, it get's people thinking, and some smart people actually look to find if the information is true!  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

[Ish-Kabibble]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:55 pm
I keep seeing ads for a Prop A which is supposed to create more jobs in Missouri and give more funding to our schools by discontinuing the maximum gambling loss ammount. D: But from what I've looked up about it it's not going to do didly squat for Missouri. xP  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games