Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:11 pm
IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING: 1. Feel free to PM to join even if I have a partner and I shall roleplay with you as well <3, I enjoy getting different takes on roleplays.-/ 2. Please do not post in this thread unless you have sent a profile and I have given it the OK! 3. As always, feel free to take any liberties in my roleplay <3 4.

~No summary, because the prestory isn't very long~

~This takes place in the world of Ioron, in the country of Avaria. (Think Lord of the Rings-ish)

~Prestory~

After seeing her mother be abused by her once-loving father, X (Your character-give her a name) Princess of Limoure has a terrible opinion of men, thinking they are all slime and dirt. One night he banishes X's mother and then turns his wrath to X (who once loved her father endlessly) *as a father*) being seventeen, she'd recently come into her magickal powers and in a moment of anger and fear accidentally unleashes the magick, transforming her father into a terrible beast. She manages to get him into the dungeon and chained at the neck to a wall. To her mind, he's terrible and even though deep down she loves her father..her love is clouded and so she leaves him chained to the wall as a lowly, monstrous beast. The father used to be a doting father, and the most gentle, loving husband she'd ever seen..but when she was twelve, something changed and that was when he'd started being physical to her mother. He'd never actually hit his wife, but X assumed he had because of the way he'd grab his wife by the arm so hard her arm bruised or push her away.

Two years pass, X is nineteen now and she was never able to find her mother though she continues to search desperately. In the meanwhile, she is the Princess and apparent Queen with both her mother and father 'gone'. She hates males, boy and man alike and is ever suspicious and disdainful of them. She has only female maids and considers them all her friends. X makes a special point to punish any male mistreating a female even slightly and for herself punishes all males that come to her. Not many suitors came, but a few, and for a night she would be all smiles and flirtatiousness. By then, she knew more about her powers and so she'd let them sleep in the castle, (assuming they didn't try anything funny before then) the morning next, they would awake trapped in the body of some animal or another. In the two years she'd been changing males (suitors and non-suitors) She now has eleven animals that were once men, four chickens, two horses, three cows, and two goats. All are animals that can be kept outside and while she makes sure to feed them everyday, she makes them fend for themselves and keeps them outside in their respective pens. (She can understand them, but can tune them out if she chooses)

And then, three nights after the two-year anniversary of changing her father into a beast, she meets Kraelyn. He's a wanderer, having come from Dralezmar amongst other places. He doesn't know much about himself other than his name and the fact that he it deadly accurate with any weapon he handles, particularly the sword and the bow and arrow. He ends up in a forest that is part of the castle terrority itself and sees a girl in a tree trying to pick an apple apparently. She falls, and he darts forward, catching her just in time. The girl is a very surprised X and for a moment, both look to each other, both aware of their quickening hearts. And without thinking, Kraelyn feels compelled to lean forward, pressing a kiss to her lips that made them both warm and gave X her first feelings of desire..and it was her first kiss. Upon realizing this, she pulled away enraged, only to check her temper. She decided she hated this male as she hated no other, in her mind, her image of men being scoundrels and awful made her mind twist it into something forceful, as if she hadn't enjoyed it at all. He set her down and she was all smiles and flirtatiousness..deciding this man would suffer as no other had before.~

~Prestory End~

~The story will start from him catching her, unless you'd rather start after he set her down. Either way is fine with me. From there, they'll go back to the castle and she'll pretend to be grateful he caught her, charming and sweet. It'll be almost night, they'll go back inside, have some dinner and talk and she'll give him a drink with sleeping potion in it. She'll say she has to feed the horses and they'll head to the stables, by then he'll be nearing the potion effect and he falls back in one of the horse pens in the stable dead asleep. She'll change him into a horse then, deciding that since she hated him more than any other it would be different. She'd make him the horse to punish him for taking her kiss, and ride him in the morning and have him human again afterwards. Something she'd never done before. Her intention is to keep him at the castle as her personal pet of sorts. Anytime he tries to leave, she'll change him into an animal to stop him and at night or whenever she feels like it she'll change him as well. X feels this is fitting for the wretch who 'tried to seduce her'. At least once, she should turn him into a hawk for the night and keep him in a birdcage beside her bed.

~Meanwhile, Kaelryn will be furious but realize after trying to escape that he'd be better served trying to win X over than get away. As for her father, X feeds him everynight by tossing a slab of raw meat to him as food and from time to time, she'll enter the cell and actually talk to him, though always with disgust and anger, her love for him still deeply buried. Her father, Jyrek is still a beast after two years, chained by the collar on his neck to the wall and unwilling to hurt his daughter to try to get out.~

~Optional-(but would make me very happy <3)~

~And a kingdom over, Jyrek's wife Z (your other character-(if you want) give her a name). You don't have to play her, but I thought it would be a cute additional romance for the roleplay. Z has been living with the Marquis of Denron, Maxim. Jyrek had banished her (for reasons you'll discover later) she was hurt, not understanding why the husband she loved so much, who had once loved her had been so cruel. Her carriage was robbed and the highwayman accidentally hit her too hard with the bottom of his gun. She lost her memory and was found by Maxim, brought to his house and taken care of. He loved her, but she was always hesitant and didn't know why..until about two years had passed and her memories came back to her after receiving a bump on the head from one of the servants on accident. Upon remembering, she knows she has to go home but is confused..she's engaged to marry Maxim in a month..but all she can think of is Jyrek, (her daughter of course as well but that's besides the point) Once Kraelyn and X start falling in love, (or earlier if need be) the mother should come home. We can discuss specifics or you can just have her knock at the door-wanting to come home now that she remembers

She'll be told that Jyrek is gone and she believes it..and ends up wandering around the castle she has not seen in two years, ending up in the dungeon. Jyrek will recognize her and come forward, she'll see only a beast and be frightened until he starts explaining who he is. From there, it's up to you whether or not he stays chained. She'll try eventually to undo her daughter's spell and it will fail, X will try at her mother's behest but that won't work either. It won't work until they try together and that will be later. In the meantime, Jyrek will eventually be released from the prison. But his wife will refuse to love him again, denying her feelings for him. She'll help him and take care of him, but only as if he were truly an animal that needed tending or an old friend..and in the meantime, she'll carry on as if she truly intends to marry Maxim, who will eventually come to the castle~

~Kraelyn and Jyrek are mine and X and Y are yours except in flashbacks, otherwise feel free to do anything with any character or just stick to X~

Rules:
1. No cybering, this will have physical scenes but they needn't be graphic.
2. Please be as literate as possible, at least five sentences a post and nothing like "x superman dawes went to the movies and dawes said hey i like movies and superman laughed cause superman is awesome"
3. X is either a seke leaning towards seme or full seme, NO UKE. NOOOO! *hisses*
4. Have fun!

Profiles: Yours:
Name: (this is X's profile)
Race: (Must be something that has magick and lives a long time.-Feel free to make something up if you'd like-cannot be an elf or an angel)
Personality: (one-word traits, and she must have a temper)
Biography: Previously Stated.
Abilities: Magick, (anything else you'd like)
Appearance:

Yours: (Optional)
Name: (this is Y's profile)
Age: 37 (has been married twenty years)-(37 is very young for her race)
Race: (must be the same as her daughter's)
Personality: (one-word traits, and she must have a temper. (although it needn't be as volatile as her daughter's X-x)
Abilities: Magick, (anything else you'd like)
Appearance:

Name: Shelby
Race: Sprite
Personality: hot-headed, predjudice, stubborn, scared, deceptive, kind (to girls), caring
Abilities: Magick
Appearance: User Image

Name: Emika
Race: Sprite
Personality: tempermental, loving, kind, stubborn, hopeful
Abilities: Magick
Appearance: User Image[/
Mine:

Name: Kraelyn (last name unknown)
Race: Unknown
Personality: Loner-ish, bold, tempermental, wry, playful, curious, intelligent, charming when necessary, witty.
Biography: Has been a wanderer for as long as he remembers.
Abilities: Can master any weapon upon one time of wielding it, though he doesn't know why.
Appearance: User Image

Name: Jyrek Ramaryos
Race:
Personality razz ersona: Cold, gruff, tempermental, fierce, commanding.
Truly: Loving, affectionate, protective, mischevious, daring.
Biography:Jyrek loves his wife and daughter dearly, but has from his Grandfather, Snormian blood in his veins. Hence his odd but beautiful appearance. (Snorm beings can take a trollish form, or be in their human form and their human forms are unnaturally beautiful) His half-uncle, born of two Snorm, came to him when X was eleven years old. He wanted Jyrek to come back to Snormia and he threatened the lives of both his wife and daughter if he failed to comply. Jyrek tried to fight and ended up killing his uncle but by doing this, he awakened the troll blood within him. It began changing him, trying to take control and his uncle's wife, acting against the wishes of Soreya, the Snormian Queen, cast a spell without the Queen's knowledge that if Jyrek were to feel happiness in any high degree, he would become a troll and permanently. And from their, his very will would be taken, and he would likely kill both his wife and his daughter, his mind maddened and locked away. So for that, he kept himself cold and aloof, angry even as he tried to keep from hurting them..meanwhile driving them away..and if he told about the spell cast on him, he would become a troll anyway, so he had no way to explain himself.
Abilities:As himself: Very strong and fast, good magick, and can change into a Snorm troll although he can't yet. -As the wolf, heightened senses, strong, fast, monstrous urges.
Appearance:User Image (The wolf features won't leave until Y gives him a kiss after she and X change him back)
User Image (As the beast)

~PM me your profile (or profiles-p.s. if you want to be Y as well but want to wait, then feel free to make that profile later.) ENJOY~!~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:56 pm
(Ahh sheeze, I forgot to ask where you wanted to start from. Well..I'll just..try this..*cough* ^__^ By the way..*Tacklez/Hugglez* *givez you a cookie* YOU MAKE AMAZINGNEZZ LOOK AWESOME! <3)

Kraelyn wandered through the forest, having only the vaguest notion that he was near the kingdom of Limoure. The kingdom had vast land and was reknowned for the beautiful artists who lived in town, painting, drawing, and sculpting the lovely scenery. It was lovely, but to him, it was another forest that held no ties for him. He made a living wandering and doing odd jobs, or if he got lucky, he wound up in a place that was having a fighting competition. He excelled at those, and swordplay and archery comeptitions were his favorite form of skillful display. Although he didn't like to boast about his skills, because that sort of thing tended to get one into trouble.

And then he caught sight of a castle, the looming spires touching the sky. It was a bit far off, but within fifteen minutes walking distance or less. Then he noticed something else: a girl. She was slender, curvy, and had long, dark brown hair that caught his attention instantly..what color were her eyes? And then the girl fell.

Without hesitation, he darted forward and caught the girl with a slight jump in the air, landing firmly on his feet. "Are you alright?" His voice, low and with a deep edge to it came into hearing. He held the girl in his arms, against his chest and found himself captivated by her eyes, two beautiful, dark brown orbs. His heartbeat quickened, he'd never really been close to a girl for something like this. The most experience he'd gotten was with a whore he rescued from a lecher, she offered to go fully but he declined. But he wouldn't accept her money, and in fact, gave her a good portion of his own, telling her to find other work. She was grateful, and in exchange, settled for a kiss and taught him in two hours time the art of seduction as she called it. He'd put it into use twice and it got very good results, once a good meal and night's rest, and once a small bag of gold. But other than that, he'd never found use for it..but a girl like this..

He felt himself wanting to protect the girl, she'd needed it obviously..she might have broken her neck from that fall. And his eyes dropped from hers, to her lips..pale, pink, and looking so soft..without thinking, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers, catching them in a gentle kiss. He had no way of knowing who she was, the almost-Queen, the hater of men, or that he'd taken her first kiss. Kraelyn saw only a lovely girl who'd needed his help. And as he kissed her, warmth spread through him along with a bolt of desire that left him nearly breathless as he tasted her..she tasted sweet, but not of apples..of something silkier..chocolate perhaps, like her eyes..with a fruity hint, like raspberry. Kraelyn found himself enthralled.

Jyrek Ramaryos lay with his head on his paws, the ever-present weight of his collar and chain a constant reminder of what he'd become. He was a monster, outside, and inside as well he was sure. Shelby certainly thought of him as one..and his wife..his beloved wife doubtless cursed his name if she gave him a thought at all. Not that he blamed them, not with how he'd acted..but he'd only been trying to protect them, the daughter and wife he loved above all else..and Shelby..he could perhaps understand changing him in her anger..but to keep him this way..did she truly hate him so much? The little girl he'd held, and sang to sleep, and twirled in his arms? Read stories to..played with..held in his warm embrace.

Big, thick tears came forth from his eyes, currently a deep red as opposed to their true turquoise color. And unable to stop himself, he let forth a mournful howl that made several female maids jump, although most were used to it by now..thinking that their princess kept some sort of beast down there, never suspecting it might have been the true king.

Kraelyn, having just kissed the girl nearly tensed at hearing a terrible howl, but ignored it in favor of the warmth..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:00 pm
((Hey.. Im sorta confused.... Did you accept my profile?? You never told me if you did =/))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:12 pm
(AHHH noooo. You put a comment in here. *hisses in OCD agitation* You're going to kill me.. And yeah, but not for this. This one is already claimed by the talented Miss.Chibi_Blue_Mouse <3 I'm going to make another thread for you. X_X )  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:18 pm
((Gwah! *falls over from the tackle/huggle* Um . . . Yays? *is very dizzy* @-@ ))

Shelby reached up, trying to get an apple, letting go of the branch she was using to get herself close enough. Suddenly she lost her balance and fell from the branch. She closed her eyes, expecting to feel her body hit the ground. However, she was surprised to feel someone catch her. Hearing him asking if she was alright, she opened her eyes and immediately got lost in his. His eyes were so . . . dark and . . . mysterious . . . Next thing she knew . . . he was kissing her! It was . . . amazing . . . he had . . . a wonderful taste that . . . she was at a loss to describe . . . She closed her eye, melting into the kiss. However when she heard her father's howl, she was brought back to reality and realized that this stranger, this MAN, had stolen her first kiss! Her eyes snapped open and she immediately pulled away from him. She hated this man! She absolutely hated him! He had forced himself upon her! How dare he! She was tempted to wipe her mouth to get his taste from it! Outwardly however, she retained control of her composure and smiled. "Thank you for saving me. I don't even want to think of what would have happened if you hadn't been their to catch me . . ." she said, batting her eyes at him. She was going to make him suffer like no other man had before.

((I missed something didn't I?))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:28 pm
(^__^ Haha! *poke* o_o kinda. X_X it's crazy right now, I figured I'd get one person wanting to join MAYBE. And then five people one after another with two minute or so intervals (including yourself-you were the first though) wanted to join. I was surprised. But happy. Surpisingly happy. MUWAHA!)

Kraelyn felt the girl pull away and opened his eyes. She didn't seem quite as enthralled as he, and he set her down gently, looking down at her with a slightly arched brow. And then she began batting her eyes, speaking sweetly..was it a farce? Deciding he was being too paranoid, he smiled and placed his hand on her hand as a gesture of friendship and comfort, trying not to think about how much that kiss had nothing to do with being friends with anybody. "Well then, don't think about. I caught you, end of story."

He chuckled as he made a low bow, "I am Kraelyn Wanderer, at your service." Adding the wanderer was universal code for the fact that he was indeed, a wanderer. It was usually used for people who didn't have familial ties or a going position, but sometimes others used it to state their skill craft. But only if it was guild related, a baker wouldn't say his name and then job for instance, but a blacksmith might. "And who might you be?" Having never been here, he didn't recognize the princess or venture to guess her identity at all.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:36 pm
Shelby smiled, though inwardly winced as he put his hand on hers. "I am Shelby. Princess, well, Queen of Limoure while my mother and father are away." she said sweetly and then grabbed his hand. "Come, I wish to reward you for saving me." she said with a small laugh, pulling on his arm lightly.

((Told you that your RP's are too good.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:44 pm
(Yeah if I'm the boy hahaha. *hercules pose* I AM THE MAN!
People: *odd looks* *walk away quickly*
Me: T__T *snifflez* It was just a joke! A joke!! *sobs*)

Kraelyn's eyes widened at that, "The Queen?!" He'd..kissed the Queen? Kraelyn was dead..by the Gods he could already see his head on a platter. She seemed not bothered, but she was just an innocent little girl! If someone heard..he felt his hand being grabbed as she pulled, "That's not necessary, majesty..really, I did it because I wanted to, not for a reward." Oh yes, he had royal issues. Ever since a king had decided he was a spy sent from Gornia, the minotaur kingdom. He'd been held captive two days, starved and chained to a wall before his wife, who was a woman of common sense praise the Gods, let him free.

(Oh snap, I meant on his hand to go on her head, but her hand works too haha. Way to go me! <3)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:54 pm
Shelby giggled. "Come now, can't I thank the person who saved me? If anything at least let me prepare a meal. Being a wanderer, you couldn't have had a decent meal all too often." she said, once again batting her eyes, pulling on his arm once again. "And I won't tell anyone about our little, K-I-S-S . . . it can be our secret okay?" she added teasingly. And she WOULDN'T tell anyone. Simply because she found it embarrassing and degrading. She would never tell anyone that her kiss had been stolen by a complete stranger.

((0.0 . . . *falls to floor in fit of laughter))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:00 pm
(o-o did you really?)

Kraelyn hesitated, and stiffened with a mental groan at the spelling of 'kiss'. She was holding it above his head, he was sure of it. Drat the little vixen all the more for doing so. "Well then," he said somewhat weakly, not really sure if this was the best idea..he had a bad feeling and his feelings were usually correct, "I wouldn't dream of turning down your kindness, my Queen." He lifted her hand and pressed a soft kiss to it, the glint to his eye returning as he returned to charm.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:11 pm
((Almost . . . but I was lying down on my bed so the falling over thing wouldn't have worked out too well . . .))

Shelby smiled, but inwardly wanted to recoil and slap him as he kissed her hand. "Come then! It is almost nightfall, and I should get back to the castle before my servants come look for me . . . and we can have dinner together!" she said excitedly as she started leading him to the castle. And then, she got a rather horrid idea, build up his hopes, be extremely flirtatous. Why couldn't she do that? It was perfect as punishment, especially for what she had planned. "And please, just call me Shelby." she said with a sweet smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:17 pm
(YAY! *happynezz* And before I forget, it's me and my sis alone tonight, so I have to drive to get us dinner pretty quick here and then I'll be back within half an hour. Then on the later portion of ten I have to pick up my brother from work, but then I'll be back. And I plan on actually staying up tonight! <3 yayyy.)

Kraelyn nodded, "Alright then," he followed her. At the request to call her Shelby, he hesitated, before smiling with a light chuckle, "As you wish, Shelby." It was a nice name, he found the feeling of it on his tongue was rather pleasant as well..although he'd much rather put both of their tongues to much better use. "I still feel bad though, saving you was only right. I shouldn't earn a reward for it, are you certain there's nothing I can do? Anything you need help with?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:24 pm
((hahaha . . . Yay!!))

Shelby smiled. "I'm sure I'll think of something for you to do . . ." she said, pretending to think a bit. "Maybe after dinner when I tend to my horses you could help me with that . . ." she uttered in a thoughtful tone. She turned back to him. "You certainly are a kind man Kraelyn." she said with a smile, although she was inwardly gagging at her own words.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:36 pm
Kraelyn watched her smile and got the oddest impression..that something was off about it. "Sure," he said with a sudden grin. "I love animals. Being a wanderer, I guess I have to. I see a lot of them and it helps to stay on their good side..but I guess, I've just always loved animals."

He shrugged, and then his eyes widened slightly as she spoke his name with her soft lips..and images of kissing them went through his mind again as the castle came fully into sight. "Thank you, my Que-..Shelby. I would hope so..I imagine my father and mother would have wanted me to be..but then, I don't remember them, so perhaps not." Something like sadness crept into his voice and expression before he grinned again, "Although I must be a little selfish too, I can't say I regret being able to catch you..so I am glad you are a bit clumsy," he teased.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:46 pm
Shelby giggled a bit. "Well, that was just a bit of poor judgement on my part. The apple was just a bit too far out of my reach, but I was just too stubborn to give up." she said with a smile, seemingly taking the teasing in stride, but inwardly seething that he would dare to call her clumsy. Luckily they had by that time reached the palace. "Here we are Kraelyn! I hope you enjoy yourself while you are here." she said pleasantly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff