Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Should Capcom Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeadpoolKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:43 pm
Go back to work on there projects Resident Evil 1.5/Biohazard 2 Prototype and Resident Evil 3.5

Both of them looked really amazing and I thought they should have appeared instead of what took it's place for both of them.
(RE3.5=RE4) For those who didn't know and RE1.5 is RE2 if you don't really know the differences between the two I'll explain it or someone that's a hardcore fan will as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:46 pm
it would be interesting to me but it just won't happen. confused  

UmbraGallus

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:49 pm
I second what umbrella said. capcom is getting more action like with their horror games, that is if you can call them that at all....They've lost their touch.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:03 am
ok they probably would do those but with god like actions like RE4  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:12 am
Alkaizer87
I second what umbrella said. capcom is getting more action like with their horror games, that is if you can call them that at all....They've lost their touch.
Capcom makes Horror games?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:30 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Alkaizer87

rofl !  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:06 am
Oh wow i just now got it...i'm slow...-_-;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Alkaizer87

I know. Its news to me, too. rofl  

Vankala

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:13 pm
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME
Alkaizer87

Survivial Horror! You know what I mean! redface scream  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:42 pm
Alkaizer87
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME
Alkaizer87

Survivial Horror! You know what I mean! redface scream
Capcom makes Survival Horror games?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:47 pm
Ha ha ha rofl

Hmm...I really, really want to play the hooked man version of RE4...That looked like it would've been SCURY!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:32 am
Yeah I got it the first time Bio, just thought I would make it more clear on what I meant, instead of editing it.  

Alkaizer87

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:45 am
Hmm, seems that the older Survival Horror games are going the way of the action game. Recently bought and played the newest Silent Hill. Aside from being an obvious fan service device(Oh look, Pyramid Head. Oh ah), the emphasis was placed more upon combat (With similar *Cough complete carbon copy rippoff cough* aiming system from Resident Evil 4).
Gone was the creepy atmosphere from previous games, and the puzzle aspect was simplified as well. The story was much more obvious from the start, and in general it seems to have lost its original spirit.

Sound familiar?

Well, I at least hope they don't pull this same s**t with the Fatal Frame series.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:50 am
At least Silent Hill had a decent storyline.
But yes, once you put a Horror game over the shoulder, you automatically make it unscary, it seems.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FCastleThe Punisher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:37 am
If anything now that they are coming closer to the release of Resident Evil 5 I think they should release Resindent evil or Resident Evil 2 or both on X-Box live and Playstation Network pirate  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff