Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Secret Drowing (Shorty)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What it be!? Is it good or not?
  er...I really don't want to hurt your feelings but....
  gone head gurl!!
View Results

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:09 am
A time long ago, my people devoted their lives to a woman name Isis. She was a celestial being whom treated us with kindness and protected us from all evil. She had special powers that allowed her to do so. At all times she carried a long blueish purple feather. It was attached to her belt.

-Isis, as I said, was celestial. Not only that but beautiful. She had long pale blue hair and astonshining green eyes. She wore white clothing at all times, usually long gowns.-

Isis never told us why she carried the feather. But we wanted to know...without being nosy. We never asked her the pressing question, and tried to continue on with life. Isis acted like a normal person. She walked in our town, took bathes, even went walking up the trails. I knew then that sooner or later I would find the answer.

One draining night. The Northern Moon was a dark orange that night. A friend and I decided to figure out the answer to the question. We got tired of not knowing. What if it was bad? What if it...you know tickled people to death? Was that a threat...could she really in fact use it against us.

We ran to the Ivory Lake. This was a new spot in our woodland nation. When Isis came, she made the lake. She actually created it. My parents said she fell from the sky. A thankful blessing she was to us. The lake helped water the plants and gave us pure clean water to drink. Me and my friend didn't hear her singing as she usually did when she was awake. We snuck closer to the water, looking for her. We really wanted to see the feather...wanted to know about it.
We walked into the lake. It didn't feel like water. It was more like walking into fog. A weird invisible feeling. An eerie feeling. You know you're surrounded by something...but don't know what. My friend was scared. She held my hand as we walked.
We made it to the center of the lake. At the center of the lake was a small island. It had a small gray cave on it. We stepped on the island and walked into the cave.
Isis wasn't around.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:27 am
My friend said some magical words, a glowing sphere appeared in her hands. The room began to brighten a green electric color. We looked at the cave for what it was worth. It didn't have much furniture, only a bed. There were shelves and little statues that were on the floor. My friend walked around quickly. She stressed that we should hurry and look around for it. We whispered to each other. we knew that we probably wouldn't find anything around here, since she usually had the belt on.
But by some act of kindness by heaven...the golden belt was on the bed. Beside it was a white gown and some golden braclets.

My friend grabbed the belt. The feather had a small golden chain wrapped at its end. It connected the feather to the belt. As we stare at the feather, we saw that the long branch in its middle was golden. It shined under the green light. I stared at it. I then held it in my hand as my friend pulled on the belt. We snatched the feather off of the chain. We smiled and then stared at it's beauty. We heard sloshing noises from the lake. Our hearts began to pound and bump loudly.

Tha Dump Tha Dump

The sloshing noise stopped. We sighed thankfully and continued to wrap things up. I tucked the feather under my shirt. The two of us escaped into the lake and hurried back home.

_________________________----------------_______________________

The next day. We heard a loud scream from the lake. Me and my friend's eyes widened. We were scared. We didn't say anything, we decided to bring it back out after we didn't need it any longer...we would asked Isis one day. The other villagers were scared. Some of them went to the lake to see what was wrong. My mother was one of them. She told us how horrible it was. The pure water was now a deep red color. The scream only echoed as you got closer. It got louder as it lasted.
At around 11pm, the screaming yelp finally ended. The citizens had called a meeting to the lake. The whole town was to meet there. Isis wans't even aware of this and seemed to stop right on time. When we arrived we noticed that the grass that was near the pond was discolored. It was a dead color.
"Where is it!!" She hissed. "Who has taken it from me!"
The elder of our town assured her that no one had done it. As he spoke he glared at the crowd. He hoped that his word was true. My Friend looked at me...she was terrified. We really didn't want to hurt Isis. We just wanted to see the feather and find out why...why she had it.  

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:55 am
As Isis spoke to us, I could feel her eyes on me and my friend. I held the feather tighter underneath my shirt. Suddenly I saw a piece of it fall to my feet. Our eyes widened. We felt the pressure of guilt on our skin. It bore into our bodies, I could feel it ripping at me. I inhaled some air.
"What...w-will we do?" She asked.
"Nira...I don't know."
I looked up to see Isis's face. Her eyes stabbed me yet again. They stared at us. Her eyes weren't their normal color. They were a chaotic black. They were engulfed in anger. Her hair was black aswell.
"Can you assure me that no one has taken my feather from here Elder Sangle?" She said.

She didn't look him in the eye but stared off. She stood on her island alone, her eyes darting at all of the villagers now. Her lips moved as if she was mumbling something. Maybe she was casting a spell on us.

The elder turned and looked at the conserned faces behind him. He saw scared children, mothers, and fathers. He turned back to Isis.
"Yes...I can honestly say this." He bowed his head, his long white hair covered his face as he did. He rose up and looked at her.
"Did you misplace it?" He asked.

Isis began to cry. "No...I leave it on my belt at all times sir. I still believe that it is you that have stolen my feather. I protect this place with my power...it is my new home." She let her white tears fall into the red lake. She stared at her reflection. "I would not let one thing touch any of you, including my own body."
She raised her head and looked at the people. "It is very important to me. I shall give you one more chance to return it to me. If I do not posses it now, I shall have no mercy on the theif."

She spoke in a loud booming voice. I was pretty sure that the world could probably hear her. My friend tugged on my shoulder.
"We must Kaden...we must now!" She said.
"Nira..I can't." I said. I was terrified. "She will kill us..."
"She will not..." Nira said shyly. She quivered too.
I took the feather out and looked at it. I twirled it around in my hand and then looked up at her. Suddenly from the crowd came a voice.
"Dear Isis, I stole it!!!"

Nira stared at me. I shurgged and turned to the man that was yelling. He held a purple feather in his hand. He walked to the front of the crowd. Many people were gasping. They called him names. Many of them threw things at him. Above all they began to hate him. He bowed at the lake's edge. He held the feather in his hand.
"Forgiveness ma'am...forgiveness." He begged. "Do not destroy us...show us mercy."
Isis looked at the man. Her eyes were wide.
"A liar! You are a liar! A wretched soul you have!! You have no compassion for me??!!" She yelled.
The man rose up. He could hear the pain in her voice. "I-I- I'm sorry. It's just a feather."
She looked at him. Her expression plain and lifeless. She collasped to the ground. She closed her eyes and inhaled.
"I keep the feather to remind me of my home. I lived in a precious place that I loved. My mother was an angel...she had me with a human. SO I am here to be condemed for something I had no control over. I stay on Earth to show compassion and some type of connection to my father. I stay here to see how it feels to live as a human being...even though I am half angel. She gave it to me before I was sent here."
She walked inside of the cave now. Her eyes never faced us again after that. A deep depression was left there that day. One none of us will ever forget. I was more terrified than ever to give it back to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:34 am
That morning we saw the effects of wronging Isis. The trees were beginning to curve inward. They were morphed and were turning gray. In their bark was the face of a screaming person. The grass was a dead green and the water had a tanted taste to it now. We didn't drink from Ivory Lake any longer since it was now red. It appeared deadly. The Elder pleaded with Isis. He stood at the bank and called her name. She never came out to see him.
Around 11am, we began to miss people. Two or three would be gone. One was the Elder's son. He was 24 and the father of 7 children. He, like his father, was an elder. He taught the youth swordsmanship. The second was the man from last night. He was gone too. He worked as a woodcutter. At 12 noon another person came up missing. It was the central statue of the town. It was the figure of Isis herself. Half of its face was left in the center of town, the rest of her body was gone.
"Nira....do you think?" I asked.
"I know." She said.
The two of us began to sulk. We didn't eat or sleep. We stood in fear, we hoped we would not become one of her victims. The Elder, sent in some of his best warriors to attack Isis. They shot arrows into the cave and even threw rocks at her. But they only met the same mysterious fate at 11pm and 12 that morning.

________________________________----------------------____________

At four
Nira and I went to the lake. We were tired of it all. I couldn't help but feel horrible. All those people were missing and their families were suffering all because of a feather. We walked to the edge of Ivory Lake and set the broken feather down on the ground. He looked around, making sure no one saw us. As we stepped to walk away, We felt the stare parnoid feeling. We could feel eyes on us. Nira turned her head slightly, her eyes looked into the cave. She saw one glaring red eye. It watched us. It saw us! We began to walk away from the cave.
"You have nothing to say....?" A voice said shakily. "Nothing at all?"
Nira stopped in her tracks. I did too. We were sweating and praying with all our might. My chest was being banged on by my heart. We slowly turned to the cave. Isis was standing outside. Her skin was white. She wore her dress now. She could taste the fear in us. She was smiling at us. The taste must've been delightful to her. A laugh escaped her mouth. It lasted long and hard.
"I -I-I am s-s-s-sorry.-" I muttered.
"It is broken. It died once it left me." She said.
"Forgive us." Nira said.
"I must punish..." She said quickly. "My heart is broken...so I will break yours. You have broken others...do you know that."
She pointed to the village. "Some others do not have their fathers...mothers...or sisters...they are broken because of you."
Isis put her hand down. Her eyes glowed a red color again. She mumbled some words. The red water began to rise. Its waves weaved and turned into limbs. They were vine like limbs, they wrapped around us. They squeezed us tighter and tighter. As it did, a white substance oozed out of our stomachs. It traveled and curved back into the lake.

"The human body is made up of water....did you know that?" She asked happily. "You're all like small rivers that move." She giggled. "Any last words..before you disappear?"
I looked at her. I then looked into the lake. There were other white things floating in the water. I then saw them grab at mine. They pulled on it, and I felt a tug from inside of me.
"Ahhhh!-" Nira screamed.
She was kicking and then suddenly stopped once that scream escaped her. She was limp and lifeless. The water tentacles engulfed her body and placed her into the lake. There she returned back to life and began to grab at her neck. She was scratching the at the water, as if she was sealed in. I tried not to watch...but was shocked. My eyes darkened.
"Please...don't do this. " I said.
I was shaking. I felt the last of my substance be snatched from me. I yelled loudly.

"I shall have no mercy on the theif." She muttered.

I remembered her saying that at the meeting. Was that why Nira was drowing? I was then snatched into the water as well. I couldn't breathe. Once under, I saw the bodies of the other people. Each of them asleep unlike me and Nira. It was an unending event. We both gasped and clawed at the water, neither of us reaching the air on the other side.

Here I stay in the lake. Isis is still being punished. They send a team down here everyday. Each of them ready to fight. Isis in turn snatches them and kills them in the lake. I watched my mother come here one day...I tried to call out to her. She never heard me. I then watched her become swallowed. I see her body everyday....it says nothing and does nothing. Niva also witnessed her loved ones death. I regret ever having done this...I do. I'm punished to see my people die.  

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zaima

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:38 am
blaugh heart eek
WOOO yeah i'm done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:24 am
That was a really good story, I liked it!  

kriskris900

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff