Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
You know I was thinking... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:43 pm
If there were a Confessor and a Mord Sith, would the Confessor's power overhall the Mord Sith. I hear it does in DoB, but I haven't gotten to that yet. I just wanna know if it's true.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:16 pm
Phanari
If there were a Confessor and a Mord Sith, would the Confessor's power overhall the Mord Sith. I hear it does in DoB, but I haven't gotten to that yet. I just wanna know if it's true.
I believe so. Because you see a confessors power acts almost too fast for a Dreamwalker to escape so i believe it is faster than a Mord-siths ability to capture it. But then again i dont know if a mord-sith could even capture their power. cause if they did they jst pull the magic out of the other person and hold it. and a confessors power is magic that makes ppl become utterly devoted to them. so even if she did take the magic she may jst end up a slave.....or if they did survive and used the magic against the confessor to cause them pain then it may be that the circle of influence would cause their brains to die. im not shure its been a long time since i read the books.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

ravnosgod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:21 am
I'm actua;;y thinking that thats something of an oversimplification. though that would be froma characters standpoint. I think it would depend on the situation bc i dont remember it a actually saying that mord sith have to be fast enough. i think they might do it instictively though if I'm wrong i'm sure you will correct my ignorance.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:31 am
ravnosgod
I'm actua;;y thinking that thats something of an oversimplification. though that would be froma characters standpoint. I think it would depend on the situation bc i dont remember it a actually saying that mord sith have to be fast enough. i think they might do it instictively though if I'm wrong i'm sure you will correct my ignorance.

i would correct anything i knew to be wrong....but jst like you i have no idea how a mord-siths power activates and i dont know if a confess is faster than that ability or wut. i really jst dont know. in my previous post i wuz theorizing.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

ravnosgod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:46 pm
ah its all good. I think that someone once said something in the series about it and it wasn't favoring the mord sith but i don't remember cuz it was early on in the series.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:00 pm
ravnosgod
ah its all good. I think that someone once said something in the series about it and it wasn't favoring the mord sith but i don't remember cuz it was early on in the series.

yea i think you're right....i believe confessors go over mord-sith.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:54 pm
I think that's how it would work. But I heard that the Mord Sith aren't taken by a Confessor's power. Just killed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:45 pm
I believe that is correct and using my nonlogic based argument it may be cuz they are already dedicated so strongly to one person that they can't handle the strain. I think it may not affect them the same also cuz they are already affected by powerful magic of kindof the same sort so....speculation.  

ravnosgod

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:47 pm
ravnosgod
I believe that is correct and using my nonlogic based argument it may be cuz they are already dedicated so strongly to one person that they can't handle the strain. I think it may not affect them the same also cuz they are already affected by powerful magic of kindof the same sort so....speculation.

Possibly.....I know!
*commands Kahlann to touch Phanri with her power.*
You like mord-sith alot you have to be alot like them. And Kahlann is named after a confessor so she must have some confess power.
TOUCH!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:41 pm
...........::eyes shift from one way to another::

Erm............  

Phanaridie

Miroku2235
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:03 pm
Yea, my friend is crazy. You get used to it after a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:52 am
I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!
*screams and tears his clothes off*
*runs around in circles*
*takes a s**t on a car hood*
*scampers off into the woods*  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:10 pm
::sniff sniff:: I smell chocolate!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:58 pm