Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Metal Bamboo Grove- Hidden Entrance Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:40 am
This area pays tribute to the once-great Mikyo and Sojiro. The metal bamboo grove rises high, casting shadow and shining light off of its surface. Mifune has decided to train here for some reason... There is also a hidden entrance to the chambers in which the two great men are buried. Whoever enters this area must carry a piece of Mikyo and Sojiro with them, or they will suffer the consequences.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:42 am
Mifune ticks his toothpick from side to side. He had already posted the challenge an hour ago. There should be five... No, six at least to answer his challenge! He didn't care, he'd take them all on at once. His sword style would allow him to do so... Mugen Ittoryu... Sugoi Omojiro...

"C'mon... C'mon..."

He was getting antsy, and awaiting a challenger eagerly.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:32 pm
Mifune stood and began to pace around inside the grove. His katana sack was slung over his shoulder, and he was whistling a tune while waiting.
God he was bored...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:57 pm
the black cloaked figure appeared out of the ground. "while i am not one to cause a seen..." he said in a voice that could best be described as dry "... i guess you need the company." he said. a black sword appeared from under the cloak.  

skywerwolf

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:09 pm
Mifune turned his head to the side, seeing him out of his Peripheral. He noticed the black sword, and grinned, closing his eyes. "I was wondering when someone was going to show up..." He slung the katana sack off his shoulder and slung it upwards. Katana flew into the air, becoming unsheathed then plummeting back towards the ground. Mifune turned around fully as Katana stabbed into the ground all around the two. He started to walk closer to the new opponent, then held one hand out to the side. A katana slid into his palm perfectly and he gripped it before it sunk into the earth. "Ready?"

"Mugen... Ittoryu." (One sword style School)

Mifune asked, holding the sword at his side. He didn't make a move to get into a stance at all, he just stood there and awaited an answer.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 pm
"set..." he said as his red eyes glowed.  

skywerwolf

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:21 pm
Mifune grinned a bit, then said: "Sugei." (great). Then he shot off.
He was fast for carrying that coat behind him. It stayed on his shoulders, flapping in the wind as he swung his sword down on top of the nameless opponent. He figured he would just block with the sword, but either way, he would be prepared. He aimed a straight kick after the slice only if it connected. (only if the slice connected)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:24 pm
the figure moved to the side with out his actual body moving. he made a quick stab at mifune.  

skywerwolf

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:33 pm
Mifune cursed, it was gonna be close. As Mifune's sword passed right by the opponent, he pulled it right next to him and the black sword screeched against Mifune's blade. The two blades met at Mifune's guard, the tip on the top of the sword rather than on the blade part. He lifted his hand, bringing the two swords up into the air. He wouldn't use this move on this opponent, but spitting the toothpick out into the guy's throat crossed his mind. But this would be an honorable match...

Mifune brought his other hand on his sword's handle, adding to the strength he could use to toughen his guard up. The two blades would clash until the opponent pulled it back to his quarters.

Mifune did the same, jumping back a few feet to gain a kendo stance. Mifune made a fatal flaw by jumping in too close that time. He almost got a knick in the first few seconds of battle. Not good. Hopefully, Mugen Ittoryu would hang in there for him...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:37 pm
"humm. this body is ok for battle." the black figure said. he wondered when his challenger would find out that only his sword was physical. he would battle untill then and maby then some more. he wondered what other ability's he could use with the sword. he started floating circles around his challenger.  

skywerwolf

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:20 pm
Mifune still hadn't noticed yet. He swung his sword around, eyeing the floating figures move suspiciously. His feet didn't seem to have that chakra aura around it, which usually meant that he would be levitating. (The same technique is used for water walking).

Mifune swung his sword back at the figure as it swarmed in circles around him. Then he got angry, holding out his left hand and grabbing a second katana, and pulled it out of the earth.

"Mugen Ittoryu... Stance 42."

Mifune bent low to the ground, then swung both katana outward, striking two swords that were embedded in the earth. They slammed into two more swords, that took a domino like effect. Mifune appeared to the right, slamming the katana that was airborne right at the hovering figure, then stepped to the other end quickly, smacking the other katana at him.

Two katana's flying at different times and wavelengths... Would one hit?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:15 pm
Marquis notices the bamboo grove from afar and makes his way to the area. Once there Marquis jumps atop bamboo stalk to bamboo stalk with great percision. Hearing the alluring sounds of swords clashing Marquis makes his way to the action, spying on them silently above, He watch's carefully and yearns for a swordfight of his own. Recently he has found no worthy advisaries in the arts of swords play, yet maybe today he has found someone that can fill his desire for close combat.  

marquis27

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:59 pm
the figure moved away from the swords still not moving his body. he made no noise whatsoever. suddenly the figure diapered and ten swords that were exact copys of the one he was using appeared around mifune. as long as mifune had emotion he wouldent be able to leave the circle of swords but he could still draw them. each one had a differnt emotion that when drawn would flash a differnt color and cause the drawer to fell a sudden surge of that emotion.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:35 pm
(I'm assuming this is a Gen of some sort? I'll play along)

Mifune stopped. His swords were gone. He felt himself alone now, in a dark place. Where was he? Around him were the swords that the figure placed in his mind. He tried to squeeze past the swords, and get out of this place, but a wave of energy sent him back towards the middle of the circle. He cursed, rubbing his shoulder, then faced the blades that encircled him. They all looked the same, with slight variations of color on each of them...
Mifune took a breath. "I hate falling prey to these things... Damn. I'll have to learn how to break out of these soon enough... Though..."

Mifune smirked, then reached out and grabbed the handle of one of the swords. "If my opponent is willing to cheat, I've no concern to keeping this match honorable, yet-"

He unsheathed it in his minds eye, and as he did, he was back in the real world, the ten swords gone. In Mifune's hands, the two swords were still there, safely in his palms. Mifune smiled... He wouldn't fall prey now... The Genjutsu...

"Ha ha... It seems... I'm unusually calm about all of this..." Mifune stepped forward through the metal Bamboo grove, peering down the rows and columns of bamboo surrounding him. Where did his opponent go?
"Is it, by chance... That you don't intend on keeping a fair fight, or...?"

Mifune turned and chucked his Katana at the figure hiding among the grove and immediately pulled another out of the ground that was by him.
"Has your Illusions backfired?!"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:17 pm
a sudden rush of joy went threw mifune. the figure appeared behind him. "the best you could call me at the moment is a being of emotion." he said. he stood still.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff