Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
How to EARN gold quickly.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was this helpful?
  yes
  no
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:06 pm
Greetings, everyone.
I was recently given the idea to make a "how to earn gold" thread.
So I decided to give it go.
First off, There are a few things to understand.
1: there are three keys to making lots of gold quickly.
A - take advantage of the daily bonuses that you get for the first of 4 particular things.
B - sell everything you get from the daily chance.
C - have lots of mule accounts.
2: use as many page-buttons as you can. (WHY? - because I HATE drop-down boxes, and they take too much time to deal with)
3: use URL links in your browser's search box to zip around gaia faster.
4: use the keyboard's copy and paste shortcuts (that's "ctrl + C" and "ctrl + V" ) for entering your password, because let's face it, typing out a long password to make trades for example, takes a while. And that is a waste of time. Because let's face it, while your one hand is on the mouse, the other isn't going to have anything to do, so you might as well put it to work.

Now the 4 things that get you daily bonuses are...
profile commenting, journal entry, poll voting, and posting.
NOW YOU CAN'T JUST DO ONE THING ALL DAY, because the amount of gold that you get for doing things on gaia goes down very quickly, and soon you're not making any gold at all.

With all that out of the way, let's get this party started.

First of all "log in" (duh), then...
1: collect all the daily chances...
(start with "home" - why? because you're there)
It doesn't matter what order you do the rest in as long as you save "my gaia" for last.
why? because the next thing that I suggest you do is a profile comment and journal entry, and there is a convenient "my profile" button right there.

User Image

2: right-click on the "view journal" button and select "open in new window"...(why?)
Because reloading pages that you have already been to, wastes time.
This way, you can just let it load while you go back to the first one to finish up here by clicking the "add comment" button. Just add your comment, and then use this page to get rid of any and all announcements and previous trades, if necessary. (remember to paste your password to save time)
Also you'll have to get rid of the "I have a profile comment" bubble too, unless it doesn't bother you, in which case, leave it and save yourself the time.
Then just close the window and go to the second one that you opened.

User Image

3: once on the second page, click the big green "add journal entry" button to post your journal entry. When you're done, click the aquarium fish icon to zip straight there...(WHY?)
Because the overseer gives you free stuff that you can sell for gold. And you can't get your stuff if you don't at least have the basic fish tank set up.

User Image

4: When you get to your fish tank, click the overseer to get your free item.
(sometimes it will be closed and have NO item for you - that can't be helped)
After that, feed your fish, because happy fish means better items from the overseer.
Then use your browser's address bar to zip to your favorate guilds bump and/or spam subfurum.
(you will have to save the URL to your browsers pull-down box before-hand)

User Image

5: once there, select your thread and make your poll vote and post. If this is your first mule account's "run-though", then you might consider making a new thread to save time for all following accounts. (you will have to do this everyday if you want to have a new poll to vote in everyday) Then, since your already at the bottom of the page, just click the "trade" link there, to zip to the next and final section.

User Image

6: It's time to send all your mule's earnings for the day to your main account.
So, start a trade with your main, (and no - you can't send any fish tank items that are being used or the items that your Avi is wearing). And once again, don't forget to paste your password to save time.

CONGRATULATIONS! you have finished.

Now, just a few more things to wrap this up.
1: If you have a good internet connection, this process should take no more then 2-to-3 minutes per account.
2: the more mule accounts that you have, the more per day you will earn.
(and NO - having a ton of mules is NOT cheating)
3: remember to sell EVERYTHING that you get from your mules for maximum earnings.
4: always follow your guild's rules regarding repetitive postings. (if any)
5: don't try to sell things for too high a price, because it will take longer to sell and by that time, you will have even more to sell, until finally your inventory is overflowing with useless junk.

AND finally 6...
The whole daily bonus systems resets every 12 hours, not every 24 hours.
So if you have extra time (and you want to), just do all this (except for the daily chance, which only resets every 24 hours) twice in one day for twice the earning potential.

MY EXPERIENCE
I have 21 Gaian accounts, and have made 300K in the past 25 days.
My standard gold earning per account is about 200 gold per day.
(about - though usually less)
That would, however, mean that I would only have gotten about 100K.
Which means that two-thirds of my earnings comes from all the extra junk that I sell.
So remember - sell all the junk you get.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:31 pm
surprised  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

JanNut

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:08 am
I do all that you said except for the Fishing stuff and journal thingumie. Not sure if I followed it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:52 am
You get used to the pattern after a while.

I've made 520K in the last 40 days.  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces