Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Alaskan Wolf Massacre(( Please Help!))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help save the wolves?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sile-The-Undying-Devil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:35 pm
" Hello, some of you know me as Sile. I'm a somewhat new member to this guild and am currently active the the Rp " The Darkest Soul." I do not know if this is against the rules to put this here, but I fear that I must. Please read through the following website link and help to save the wolf population from total extinction. These Wolves are not being hunted, they are not being poached, they are being slaughtered unjustly. The wolf is still an endangered species and the governess allows the killing of these wolves every year even though it is completely forbidden by the Endangered Species Act. I Beg of you to please send the letter that is found in a the link below. You will need to read the full link to find out where to send the letter. As a protector of the wolves I am bound by fate not to allow their death, at least not like this. By sending the letter you will gain a free account to the Defender's website and you will be continually informed on the workings everything that is happening. If you have any questions then you may pm me or send me an email at sile_lupus@yahoo.com.
Please help us to save them!

Here is the link: SAVE THE WOLVES!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:44 pm
awww it's so sad crying  

3rdDealer

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items