Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
history made Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

James628

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:09 pm
Obama wins, hopfully he wont be too libral, now we can all start putting up huckabee 2012 yrd signes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:24 pm
the electoral college has yet to meet... so it might end up being a complete opposite of what the media is reporting (like bush)

the media will only report liberal propaganda anyway...  

Lexille

Latopazora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:16 pm
mmm... somehow I get the feeling things are really going to turn around by 2009. I don't think things are going turn out the way the Obama supporters had hoped.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:55 pm
It looks like he did win. I was surprised that some of the conservative states flip-flopped actually. I thought it'd be much closer than it was!  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kira84

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:34 pm
James628
Obama wins, hopfully he wont be too libral, now we can all start putting up huckabee 2012 yrd signes

Huckabee? Noooo.... vote for Fred Thompson--the guy that has a face like a tortoise!

Him or Tancredo... Huckabee is liberal on immigration though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:36 pm
James628

Huckabee was my first choice this election.  

Nathan Galvan

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:25 pm
It truly is a shame Obama one. Hopefully he won't screw our country up even farther.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:57 am
Quote:
t truly is a shame Obama one. Hopefully he won't screw our country up even farther.

Lets hope he wont screw up sweatdrop  

iRepublic

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:49 am
iRepublic
Quote:
t truly is a shame Obama one. Hopefully he won't screw our country up even farther.

Lets hope he wont screw up sweatdrop

He's a liberal, it's inevitable.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:20 pm
If Obama jacks up taxes so much I can't support myself, I am resorting to Republican anarchy!  

stareyed_in_LA

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:22 am
If you're really in financial danger of not being able to support yourself, then Obama's not going to tax you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:52 am
User Image

2012 year sign?

User Image

Toxic Pepper

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:30 pm
Basically, who you think is the candidate to go with in 2012. Too early to tell. If Obama is a traiwreck, you can go with anyone for the win, and it's just an issue of how close we want it to be. If Obama somehow turns the country into a gold-plated megapower and paves Pennsylvania Avenue with the skulls of our enemies, it doesn't matter who you run, they will lose.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:09 pm
He won't. Obama has already screwed up royally. He's put down Guantanamo, ended waterboarding, and has ended Pro-Life anti-abortion policies. We'd be doing so much better right now with McCain.  

Garrett31212

WayneRitz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:48 pm
theres gonna be a revolution when guns are going to be removed from us, History hasnt been made...it has just begun.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff