Rant rant rant b***h b***h b***h moan moan moan Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:07 am
scream i hate arrogance. i hate arrogant people. If there's anything i can't take it's people who strut around like they're better than everyone else because "oh I'm on the honor roll!" "oh I'm in honors!" i hate people who think they have nothing left to learn. Some little punk 13 year old was going off on how harry potter is suuuuch a horrible book, that really doesn't bug me, what bugged me is the fact that he chose to say "I'm 13, I'm in honors english, and I'm at a college reading level, blah blah blah blah!" good for you, no one ******** cares. ya know what? I'm in honor english, i read at a college level, every standard witting test the state's made me take, I've gotten a perfect score and you know what? I'm not the smartest kid. I know who the smartest kids are and most of them aren't getting the straight As. Grades and tests and classes, they don't make you a smart person. Keeping and open mind and remembering that you're ALWAYS learning makes you a smart person, i don't care how high your ******** test scores are, if you keep up s**t like that, walk around like you're some kind of god, then it doesn't matter how intelligent the words that come out of your mouth are because guess what? no one's going to listen. mad

confused so anyways what bugs you guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:15 am
I hate that too.

But right now I'm pissed about my friend stealing my crusher and hallowed out pen that I used as a straw. I'm so pissed off. How the ******** am I supposed to get to sleep at night? Its not like I can't get another crusher and fix up another pen, but I had a lot of memories with those. The pen was ******** hotpink. And he's my friend. What the hell, man. I couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't snort any pills. And he won't even admit to stealing them. But I'm positive he did. ******** s**t hell ********>  

Dreadlock Rasta

Nox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:36 pm
Along that same line, I hate racism.
Not just acts of racism, but the minor things, like comments people say to themselves but if you're next to them, you can still hear it.
I have this mexican friend who only refers to white girls as just that..."white girls."
It ******** drives me insane.
It's like look beener.
stop it.
we're PEOPLE.
not white girls.
not black girls.
we're just bitches.
that's all.
stop it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:43 pm
I hate peoples ignorence. It's the source of everything wrong in the world.  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:11 am
That sounds like this ******** guy in my sociology class who thinks he knows everything. I swear this kid looks up words in the dictionary that he can use in everyday conversations. Then I had to be in a discussion group with him, and he was trying to tell me that I knew nothing about Freud, and i'm like ******** you i'm a ******** psychology major i've learned about Freud for the last 4 ******** years you a*****e!! I ******** hate people who think their right about everything. Assholes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:57 am
punkarama
That sounds like this ******** guy in my sociology class who thinks he knows everything. I swear this kid looks up words in the dictionary that he can use in everyday conversations. Then I had to be in a discussion group with him, and he was trying to tell me that I knew nothing about Freud, and i'm like ******** you i'm a ******** psychology major i've learned about Freud for the last 4 ******** years you a*****e!! I ******** hate people who think their right about everything. Assholes.
Haha, I have a sociology class. I'm pretty sure the kids think I come to class high everyday.  

Dreadlock Rasta

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:52 pm
Sexxed
punkarama
Haha, I have a sociology class. I'm pretty sure the kids think I come to class high everyday.

...do you?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:06 pm
CokePixie
Sexxed
punkarama

...do you?
Not usually. Its pretty pathetic how the kids at my school always assumes that I'm cracked out.  

Dreadlock Rasta

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:43 pm
Kill the bastards. I hate when people at work undermind my authority!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:05 am
I hate the underconfident. People need balls. No excuses for being a p***y.  

Vulgar

11,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:07 am
People who always try and pass the blame.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:20 am
people who think they're better than me  

CokePixie
Crew

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:50 pm
Old people.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:57 pm
PEOPLE WHO SING OFF KEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!  

CokePixie
Crew

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:13 pm
Ok.

This is really starting to piss me off.

Everyone seems to think I'm this huge druggie. That I'm constantly on something. And that I don't care about anything but cokeweedcrackmethecstasyshroomsdxmalcoholblahblahblahlsd. And ******** you. If I want to ******** do drugs, I'll ******** do drugs, and I won't involve you. And my brain is not dead. And I don't say s**t about you, because I don't give a s**t about you, so ******** stop saying s**t about me. Its none of your ******** business what I do with my free time. And just because most of my friends are guys, doesn't mean I'm ******** all of them. And just because I get my words mixed up sometimes and forget where I am sometimes doesn't mean I'm burned out. ******** hell.

So basicilly.

People who talk s**t.
As in all the kids at school.

You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out