Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply All God's Village - Everything that goes bump in the night.
Ghost Talk Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had a ghostly encounter?
  Yes
  No
  I know someone who has
  I wish I did
View Results

KOI v1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:49 am
User Image
THE FATAL FRAME GUILD'S

GHOST TALK

User Image
Since Fatal Frame deals with paranormal stuff, I've decided to start a topic about ghostly encounters. I've got tons of personal stories, and I'd like to hear some of yours. Perhaps even see some of the pictures you might have gotten? I'm also going to post every now and then, a post about famous ghost stories... And If you have any famous ghost stories, PM them to me, and I'll be sure to get them up here.

-Morbid

Pictured at Left: "The Brown Lady", an extremely famous picture taken. No, this picture has not been changed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:04 pm
Story #1 - The Radio

Note : Okay. This has happened a few times, and I really havent tried to de-bunk it, only because it doesnt happen that often. The first time it happened... it scared the shizzle out of me.

I had finished washing dishes and turned off the stereo. I had made sure everything was picked up, and began walking towards the stairs. About halfway through the hallway, the stereo turned back on. I ran halfway up the stairs before realizing that I had to go back down there to re-turn off the stereo.

Then we got a new stereo.

Every now and then, I'll be watching TV, or just listening to the stereo, and the stereo will just shut off. No one near it. Just turn off, everything else though will stay on. One time my brother and I were arguining and it did it. That was kinda weird.

KOI v1

Legendary Gladiator Noah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:53 pm
ok i mentioned this in one of the other topics but one day i was getting the clothes outta the washer to put them in the dryer(now the lid for the washing machine leans back at an angle so even if you shake the machine it wont shut on you),well there was a sock at the bottom i had to get,and so i reached down,being careful not to move the machine or even touch it cuz i didnt wanna take a chance on the lid somehow falling,and then right when my hand was around the sock...WAM!!! the lid slammed shut on my back.i screamed and was up the basement steps and in my room before i realized i was still holding the sock  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:17 pm
http://www.deviantart.com/view/11730689/ <--Orb captured during my Halloween party after my friend said a ghost was passing through the couch. 3nodding

My house is haunted, no questions asked. There is a little play room that used to be a sewing room in my little brothers' room. NO ONE will go in there alone. It gives off this malicious feel.

One time me and my friend were playing back a tape we had recorded in there, seeing if we had gotten EVPs. The thing POPS! eek I chuck it across the room and it is still playing. *Glaces at the tape player beside her* Nothing exploded in it and the batteries were fine.

I hear voices of various kids male and female all during the day and night. One even said Hi to me (It was a little girl I'm guessing around 8 )! They're not violent except for ONE time while setting up for my Halloween party one of them threw something at me.

My door opens and closes when NONE of the windows in the house are open.'

I sometimes feel something sitting on my bed or on my legs when I am upset and crying.

Need I say more? eek  

Nyoko Honshakia

` E M O

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:35 pm
The Queen Mary :
The First Class Pool

User Image

Note : This is one of the most famous (well, more known) of the haunted areas aboard the Queen Mary.

Quote:
"A paranormal hotspot of the ship is the first class pool. Over the years, many passengers have reported a variety of sightings in this area. Some have seen a woman in swimming attire walking around the pool. Others have seen a young girl, clutching her teddy bear. Although no deaths have been recorded in this area during the ship's history, many sightings have occurred here. Some paranormal researchers claim that this part of the ship contains a vortex that allows spirits to move from the spirit world to ours. They credit this vortex as the cause of the high amount of paranormal activity in the pool area."

Shadowlands.net
"There are several hauntings related to the pool, including two different
children, one girl who asks after her mother or her doll, and a boy. The
girl is thought to have been a precocious child from third class who
liked sliding down bannisters and was doing so when the ship hit a swell
and pitched so that the bannister went straight down and she hit the
wall, breaking her neck. There have also been complaints about a smell
that would be from when the ship was in use to move troops during WWII,
and many of them were triple bunked in the pool itself, and many of the
soldiers were prone to seasickness. The third is a 'vortex' that is
located in the hallway of the changing rooms. It has been featured on
tv, and it's location was once confirmed by an employee, who correctly
moved the chair back to the position where the psychic from the tv show
had placed it. The position of the vortex is almost directly beneath the
revolving door that was originally used as the entrance to the pool
area. My group encountered something in this area when we went through
it. I and the guide had gone around rather than going in, while my
husband, and our two friends went through the hallway. About a minute
later, (it only takes about ten seconds to get from one end to the
other) I looked in and saw the three of them. My husband was almost all
the way through, one friend was in the middle, where the vortex is, and
the third was just behind her. When I pulled back from looking, our
female friend screamed and the three of them hustled out of the hall. My
husband said that he had looked and seen three people behind him at
about the same time I had looked in from the other side, and he had
assumed that I was with them (I hadn't told them I wasn't going through
with them). The woman with us told us that at the site of the vortex,
she couldn't move and tried to scream but couldn't, then felt a touch on
her shoulder, screamed, and they came out of the hallway. The other man,
her boyfriend at the time, had followed behind them and when she stopped
moving, he was going to nudge her forward, and that's when she screamed,
when he touched her shoulder. He saw when I looked in to see what was
keeping them, and he also saw three others in the hallway, thinking that
our guide was one of them. Both my husband and he described the mystery
person as about 5'6" with medium length, curly hair.

The girl at the pool is also commonly seen around the third class
stairwell, near the door to the old nursery."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:14 pm
ok so little stuff happens around my house like last summer someone kept turning the heater on when it was like 100 degrees outside and it wasnt any of my family but it happened like 10 times,and it cant turn itself on...and i have this little statue in my room of a wizard,its on my shelf with a ton of minature castles,and about 3 or 4 times it has been facing a completely different direction when i walk in the room,the first time i saw it i was on the phone with morbid and my cousin and i had only left the room for a second,and nobody and no pets were in there,and when i came in it had turned a full 90 degrees at least.and another time it had turned the opposite direction and was facing the corner of the room,and another time it was laying down.and i know nothing was in the room at the times it moved,and none of the little castles had been touched or moved at all.oh and a lot of times i'll have the tv on at night but i'll set it to cut itself of in like 2 hours and one night i set it like i usually do and about 6 or 7 minutes later it cut off.so iwas like what the heck?so i cut it back on and set it again,and about 3 minutes later it happened again.well,i was starting to get freaked out but i cut it back on and all and it happened like 3 or 4 more times,the last time i didnt even set it to cut off.and i know i wasnt laying on the remote or anything like that b/c all of my remotes were in plain sight right in front of the tv.so i cut it on one last time and turned my back to it and kinda hid under the sheets cuz i was too freaked out to see if it would do it again  

Legendary Gladiator Noah

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:30 pm
I dunno if this really counts, but....

one late night, I had two friends over for a sleepover. we decided, "hey, there's a graveyard not too far away, lets do our make-up really creepy and go take pictures by the gravestones!"

well, we did, and then one of my friends said she wasn't feeling well, so she stayed back at my house while my other friend and I went on ahead.

nothing seemed out of the ordinary during the whole walk to the graveyard, we were laughing and carrying on and having fun. when we got to the graveyard... that's when it got scary.

I started walking through the gates into the graveyard, and had my flashlight out, and was examining a really neat looking gravestone, when my friend told me to get out of there. I thought she was just being skiddish, but she sounded terrified, so I backed up and we started to head home.

I asked her why we had to leave, and she revealed to me that she had a six-sense for spirits and ghosts, ever since she was little, and that there was something pissed-off in the graveyard and it didn't like us there.

now, you might be thinking, "oh, she was probably just scared and made that up to get back home"

well, does the moon normally turn a violent orange for no reason?

seriously, the moon was a bright, violent orange when we started heading back home. I don't know much about magic or ghosts... but I know the moon does not turn that color for no reason. (wish I had taken a picture of it now, I did have my camera with me, but at the moment, that was the last thing on my mind)

the entire way back home, my friend was pretty quiet, and I had to walk fast to keep up with her. by the time we got back, she collapsed on the couch and explained that a very malicious ghost had followed us half-way back, and the whole time she had to ward it off and pretend that I was her victum and that he couldn't have me. she looked really pale and shaken, and barely had enough energy to sit up and eat after I made food for us.

I know, it alll sounds so far-fetched - but I trust her, she knows a lot more about paranormal then I do, and she was very serious about everything she said.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:03 pm
ok ima post this one for my sister bergundi".ok one time we had some family and friends over for dinner,and me,my sis,her b/f, and my cousins and friends were outside,it was like 8 or so i think so it was dark,but we have a streetlight so you could see kinda good.well all of us went back inside when my sister was in the kitchen,so she didnt know and she went outside to join us.well she saw who she presumed to be her boyfriend brandon sitting on the edge of the garden rail thingy beside the house,but since thats on the backside of the house its kinda dark and he was in the shadows,so she started walking towards him and was like brandon is that you?but as she was walking toward him she got this total feeling of terror and then all of a sudden,the guy was gone,it wasnt like he got up cuz she never took her eyes off him,he was just gone.well she turned and ran as fast as she could back into the house and when she got inside she saw brandon coming outta the bathroom and she was like were you just outside? and he said no,i was in the bathroom.now there is absolutely NO WAY anyone coulda made it from that corner of the house to the inside of the house before bergundi' did.  

Legendary Gladiator Noah

Legendary Gladiator Noah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:07 pm
ok some other stuff that happens in my room is that sometimes i'll be sitting on the bed or laying down and all of a sudden i'll feel something on the bed,it feels like, if anyone has a cat theyll understand what i mean, anyways it feels like when a cat jumps on the bed,and you can feel it land and then feel it walking around.but when i look,theres nothing there.its happened many,many times.also,sometimes when im sitting or laying or w/e on my bed,i can feel the bed,like vibrating.i mean i can clearly feel the mattress shaking,and i know its nothing in the house making it happen b/c nothing else moves and ive checked the entire house when it happens.it doesnt really bother me that much,its just weird.but since the stuff that happens isnt really scary,i figure that something is just trying to get my attention.just like last night it felt like there was this cold breeze on the right side of my face,but my door was shut and so there was no breeze or anything,but i could feel it,so i was like what the heck.so i said out loud for anyone or anything to hear "thats really cold so could you please stop that" and i almost peed my pants b/c as soon as i said that it stopped immediately  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:03 am
I don't know how much this counts or if it even counts as ghost stuff, but it creeped me out majorly. I still don't understand what happened.
My friend Phil took his girlfriend, my boyfriend and me to this old stone quarry one afternoon so it was like this big ol' cave. it had been abandoned for a long time. So we went in to chill and hang out. (well, phil and his girlfriend went in to get high and drink a little, but whatever) so me and my boyfriend went to go check the place out. The whole time I kept seeing things out of the corner of my eye and what I thought were whispers, but I didn't think anything of it and figured I was just a little scared. All over the place we saw these markings on each of the pillars and saw little notches carved out for apparently candles. We came to one of them that had this big big stone in front of all the markings and notches. After investigating it we both started getting pretty cold so we decided to head back to the opening with Phil and his girlfriend. On the past it to leave I noticed a bone on the ground which really scared me at first, but I just figured it was a chicken bone from someone's food, but now that I think back on it I don't think someone would have had a picnic that far back into the cave next to a creepy altar looking thing.
So we find our friends and hang out for a bit, and as more time goes by, the sun was starting to set and it was getting darker and our flashlights were starting to kinda go out, so we decided to leave. (to leave we had to kinda walk around because there were numerous openings to the outside, but they were on cliffs that led to the deep part of the quarry)
While walking out the temperature dropped really fast and phil, Jim (my boyfriend) and I all got this strong whiff of smoke, but nobody was smoking and nobody was anywhere near where we were. (the echo of the cave allowed you to hear everything.) As soon as we smelled it, it was gone. Right after that, I got really really scared for no reason, and so did jim and phil. I started walking ahead of them cuz I was terrified and when I got about 10 feet from the entrance I heard someone whisper in my ear as if they were right in my ear, so I stopped and turned to it and there was nothing except something running behind one of the pillars.
The second I was outside it was warmer and the feeling of terror was instantly gone. Our flashlights were working fine by this point as well. I was so freaked out by it I didn't talk to anyone the entire way home. I've never been so terrified of anything in my entire life, and technically, there was nothing logically to be afraid of, but man, I will never go back there again.  

Annadora

Legendary Gladiator Noah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:28 pm
actually if you say your flashlights were dying and then when you got out they were working fine then that could definitely mean there was an entity nearby.if youve ever watched ghost hunters theyre video cameras will be working fine and have full batteries but then all of a sudden sometimes in places theyre investigating where ghosts are frequently reported,the batteries are completely drained,and when they leave the area,the batterie icon reads completely full again.also,you say you heard something whisper in your ear,then something probaly did.on the show most haunted,the host yvette and some other ppl were down in a cellar and she started freaking out b/c she said she heard someone go "hhhuuuaaaaaarrrhhhhh" down in her "earhole",but no one else heard anything.if i was you, i think at that point i woulda been running for my life  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:04 am
I'll type up some stories from my many numerous books soon but in the meantime here's a personal experience.

I was home alone and on the toilet (my toilet is in the back of the house) when suddenly, I heard footsteps going through the house to where I was. I'd finished and stood up to face what I'd heard, but when I came to to where I would meet whatever was making the noise, there was nothing there.
Extremely creeped out I went into my bedroom to relax and try to calm my nerves when I heard it again. Luckily it went away and I haven't heard it again.  

OoEchooO

` E M O

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:40 pm
Okay. This JUST happened yesterday...(Ask Lady if you dont believe me..)

Anyways, I had this urge to bake (only cause I'm good at it... and I was mad...) and I had this brownie recipe from my cooking class, that I wanted to use. I couldnt find it anywhere. Not on the kitchen table, not by the pantry, not anywhere. So, I gave up on that idea. I went to wash my hands in the bathroom, and I kept wondering where that recipe went. I finally decided to keep looking for it. I got back to the kitchen table (the table and pantry are right beside each other) and looked around. There, on the table was the recipe I was looking for. It hadnt been there before, and I was the only one downstairs. How the hell did it get there?

And then I came into the front room, and got on the computer. I started hearing noises like stuff moving in the other room. Of course, I was like "Okay... ignore." But my mom came downstairs, and she was getting ready in the bathroom. She came out and was like, "I was getting freaked out." So, of course I was wondering why. She said, "I was putting on my makeup and I kept hearing that noise that the girl in the Grudge makes." I asked if she had just heard the flash video I was watching (mind you, it wasnt the Grudge or anything... it was a Metal Gear flash), and she was like "No.. it was IN the bathroom." Needless to say, after she left.. I locked the bathroom door.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:24 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

+.Morbid.Marionette.+

Annadora

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:34 am
maybe she sleep walks? my sister does weird a** s**t like that. She'll randomly get up and turn all the lights on in the house then go straight back to bed. When we ask her about it, she doesn't remember and claims it didn't happen, or on a couple occasions she doesn't remember anything, but she'll say she was having a bad dream and wanted the lights on....though that doesn't explain to me turning on every light in the house. she's such a freak.  
All God's Village - Everything that goes bump in the night.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games