Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Gah,

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:41 pm
Theres not much here is there? Well all i'd like to say is that now that Obama is president I might have to move to Canada. Cause our economy shall fall within a few weeks of him being president. Obama is trying to take away our right to bear arms, our second amendment. Thats not right, he has no right.

There thats a good topic starter I would guess, cause alot of you people are from California. You guys voted for him, most of our counties voted for McCain but the biggest counties voted for Obama and so he won the most electorial votes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:24 pm
There is truth in this. But here is how i see it...

Obama - Wants to fix the economy first

McCain - Wants to strengthen the military.

Obama - By pulling our men out of Iraq he hopes to accomplish what was deemed impossible and return america to its once former glory. A very wel prepared economy and money for everyone. He is indeed raising taxes on the higher class which signifies that he want to make this country what it was meant to be.

McCain - Wants to keep our troops in iraq to show our superority. He wants to also raise taxes to give mroe money to the toops for their servies. McCain wants to turn America into a miliraty super power. So that no one can mess with us and the situation like 9/11 will never happen agin.

But to me personally....I would bring the troops back. Then using the raised taxes for the higher class i would pass a bill trying to get russia....China...and Japan. Then using these resources focus on the ever present problem of the economy. Since we woud have the three best countries available for help he coulld finally sort out our problems and not work other peoples out. We could fix our economy and finally have peace. But thats just me.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:46 pm
No comment...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:34 am
I'm Canadian...