Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
*ish excited* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wheeeee
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:12 pm
My birthday is in exactly one week from Monday heart November 17th, I'll be 25. @_@;

It seems that a lot of people I know don't really care much about their birthdays or anything. That makes me kinda sad. See, back when I lived with my dad (back in school) they never really celebrated my birthday. I'd get a card and that's about it. So...I made a vow to myself that once I was out on my own...birthday's would be like SUPER huge for me. ...And I've held to it. I love birthdays they make me squee.

My husband just turned 30 this year and told me he didn't want to make a big deal out of it. :/ It was sad...I really wanted to throw him a big party or something but he just wouldn't allow it.

I don't really know what I'm doing for my birthday exactly...which sucks. All I know right now is that me and my family are getting together next Sunday night and going out to dinner....since everyone works that Monday.

I wanted to go out and see a movie, but nothing good is playing that weekend. I was kind of looking forward to the new Harry Potter movie...but that got pushed back to June 2009. ~_~;;

Aye! I'll find something fun to do. If I've got the money I might do some shopping or something. I don't know yet. xP! *dances around* ....I'm not the type of person who has ever gone to bars or clubs so I wont be doing anything like that.

OMFG! I am sorry this was so long. @_@; I'm actually pretty bored and just felt like writing. xDD

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:02 pm
Yay! Party hard! whee I've had some good birthdays and some bad birthdays and some in-between birthdays. Make sure you have a good one. 3nodding  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 pm
Wow, that's awesome. ^_^ I love presents XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:11 pm
xD!!! Thank you!!!! <3
All I know for certain is that we're going out to dinner next Sunday night since everyone works next monday. blaugh

User Image

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:22 pm
I never know what to do for my birthdays either.
I just sit in my room, doing the same thing that I do every day.

But I hope you have a good one.
Happy (early) birthday  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:20 pm
Awwwies. That's how I was when I lived with my dad...but like I said I made a promise to myself that I'd made a big deal out of it when I was on my own. .......Even if that means I'm doing something by myself or stupid. xD!!
User Image

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:19 pm
I'm glad your making plans then.

Have a happy birthday.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:40 pm
Muahahaha. About 1 day remaining until my birthday. My plans so far=

Sunday: Family dinner for my birthday. surprised
Monday: Shopping and renting movies with my hubby. 4laugh

User Image

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:54 am
Make sure to get "journey to the center of the earth",
and "batman" (the new one)

(unless of course if they are not your style)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:46 pm
I dislike the new batman movies, Michael Keaton for the win! I'm a losers. 4laugh ....But, Journey to the Center of the Earth does sound good. I really liked the old version...and I kinda wanna watch a movie in 3D.

.......Well, my family dinner failed. Majorly. .....If you can to know what happened I wrote up a journal entry all about it. *sighs*

Later today, my husband and I are gonna go out and get some dinner and go to the mall. So, that's cool.

User Image

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:08 am
Aw, that's too bad. Well, make up for it with lotsa fun today! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:21 pm
Sorry to hear about that.
I hope you can have a better time with just you and your husband.

HAVE FUN NOW!!!
mrgreen  

xwhateverxdudex

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:54 am
Yesh!

Update (with pix) are in the journal. If you don't care to read the "bad stuff" that happened just keep scrolling down and you'll see the list of gifts I got and my pictures. 3nodding heart heart heart heart

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:12 am
Belated b'day wishes, hun! 17th was my other friend's b'day too biggrin

Scorpion, eh?

JanNut

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:18 pm
YAY, PREZZIES