Choji
  Shikamaru
  Neji
  Sasuke
View Results

CandySplurge
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:12 pm
There are many characters of the Naruto series, each with a unique personality ( of course, you already knew that... >.< )

Lee is definitely the MOST unique, in a totally awesome way. =D
Alot of the characters you can say are opposite to him..

Gaara
- in his earlier stages, Gaara's personality was especially opposite. Dude, he killed a bunch of people of his own fancy, not showing any mercy or remorse. And don't forget his "gift". It must be hard to carry that big a** gourd everywhere, but other than that, Gaara didn't even have to lift a finger and acted like a spoiled brat to his siblings. I do feel sorry for him though. Solitude isn't all that it's cracked up to be...

Choji - except for that big fight he had, there isn't that much I can go on for him. From the episodes I've seen, Choji is a little lazy, but he doesn't seem to be "unyouthful"

Shikamaru - Woah. Out of all the people in the world, nay, the universe, Shikamaru is the laziest.
"What a drag." ... well, isn't that enthusiastic? xD
I give him props though, he is a great strategist, but all he does is think.
Very unyouthful.

Neji - Destiny, destiny, destiny... WILL YOU SHUT UP NEJI?!? *eye twitch*
Early stage Neji was VERY annoying. >.<
Just because you have a "gift" like Gaara, it doesn't make you better than everyone else. He didn't train relentlessly like Lee to get his power and always brought him down.. Also unyouthful.

Sasuke
- Another one with a "gift". He doesn't put his heart into anything except his desire to rid his brother once and for all. Pretty stupid. He doesn't treat people with respect and brings up the "Itachi killed my family" card constantly. Emo duck butt. You have a new family, GET OVER IT. And he copied lee's moves.. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:46 am
lol i like gaara tho...  

newaccountwarlordvalkyrie

lee asomness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:35 pm
the reason y i think shika is most opposite is cuz he's the laziest person in konoha, and he's also a genius, at problems and stuff. and lee is extremely against being lazy and is very polite to people and isn't a genius. srry lee no offense rite? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:43 am
I think it's either Neji, Gaara, or Sasuke.. I can't decide myself..  

CandySplurge
Crew

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:54 pm
Kinda hard between Shika and Saucy, but considering Lee is epic win and Saucy is epic fail, I guess that means Saucy. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:35 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
Kinda hard between Shika and Saucy, but considering Lee is epic win and Saucy is epic fail, I guess that means Saucy. xD

I picked Sasgay too! =D (and for some reason the quotes keep getting messed up)  

CandySplurge
Crew

lee asomness

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:31 pm
shika, just cuz he's lazy, rude, and has a gift of a high iq  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:37 am
i had to say sas-GAY because he is the most serious and UNYOUTHFUL person anyone could EVER meet, and sasgay just uses his kekei genkai techniques where Lee got to where he is through blood, sweat, and tears![/b]  

SequinSuperNOVA

Ash_Ice_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:38 am
neji a real oppiste of lee negi all destiney and le is that u have to work for it  
Rock Lee Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games