Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
Gates of Terrace ~Accepting forms whenever~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:16 pm
The Story

Relationships between the races suffered in the Halloween of 08 due to the fortune teller's misinterpretation. Even when the telling was corrected, each race was wary to one another. Forming alliances with each other, the humans, dark elves and grombies overthrew the solitary and most physically powerful race, the vampires. Defeated, the vampires were transferred to a desolate area where the gates touched the sky and the sun baked the dirt.
The secluded area in which the vampires have been sent is known as Terrace. A supply truck of blood comes twice everyday to keep the vampires alive but shelter against the sun is not so reliable. Terrace, still being in the early stages, has little shelter, or more specifically, one large building made of stone.
It is up to the vampires what Terrace will become. Will they work together or will they work alone? When working together or alone, will Terrace be built or will the vampires break out of the god forsaken place?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:17 pm
The Objective

The main point of this role play topic is whether or not you will alliance yourself with other vampires or whether or not you will build or break Terrace. This is here to state what you will do (but not limited of course) in Terrace as there might be some confusion.

Karunoshi

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:19 pm
Current Members

Aurelie Synthesis (Karunoshi's rp character)- Aurelie is a guard to Terrace which is ironic as she is a full-blooded vampire herself. She always speaks formally and with respect to anyone and everyone. The reasons for her being a guard at Terrace is unknown.
Age- 22 (vampire age) 17 (human age/age she looks like)
Race- full-blooded vampire
Image- http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x256/watashiwanada/FayteXReed/Myrpcwithnolayers.jpg

Lynn Lamia (LynnLamia's character)-During the day she is human and at night she grows her wings and becomes a vampire. She was cursed by a witch to live her nights as a blood thirsty vampire, and has lived with it all her life.
Age- 19
race- half human half vampire

Image- Human- http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/xNoctemxAeternusx/Faries/SpiderWitch.jpg?t=1227814884

vampire- http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/xNoctemxAeternusx/rp people/jemica.gif?t=1227814894

Kuro (kurogane wulf's character)-personality:kind/alittle shy/dousnt allow people to get close to me unless i trust them other:has human blood but i dont no how it happend past:i have forgot it
power:i can control the elemants/also my right hand activats and chages to fire but only when i feel in danger
race:wolf/half-vampire

apearance:
wolf form: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm238/kurogane_8/5444re2.jpg

my vampire form: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm238/kurogane_8/wings-vampire-book.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:24 pm
Way to Play

A.K.A THE RULES

I'll make this quick and simple as everything else isn't much so.

1)LITERACY- PLEASE for the love of all that is good, BE LITERATE! We can't understand you, WE WON'T ROLEPLAY WITH YOU.

2)NO GOD-MODDING- That's just a huge DUH. You can't god mod anywhere, you can't god mod here.

3)VIOLENCE/SEX- This happens so I might as well put it in here. I DON'T CARE JUST DON'T BE TOO GRAPHIC

4)KILLING OTHER CHARACTERS- As long as you have the user's consent to do it's fine. If not, that a warning.

5)RESPECT- If your character is naturally rude, do say so otherwise don't be rude to a player just because you dislike him/her.

6) More rules might be added if I forget any, don't worry I won't put down ridiculous ones. I'll also change the name of the rp like [name of rp] -New Rules added- or -New characters added- so you know. Make sure to check the front page if it does happen.

Karunoshi

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:26 pm
Play with Us

Name:
Appearance (details or image):
Biography: (a short summarizing paragraph about your character: age/ personality/race/past etc. goes here)

Please pm me the information for your character(s) and I will be sure to add you in as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:27 pm
Warnings

You get THREE warnings and you're out.

This is the place where you can see/remember how many warnings you have. Of course if I feel as if it is a mishap I shall take you off, no one should go on here anyways.

The most obvious reasons you would be on here would be for God Modding and Killing another character.

None here yet, I'm sure no one will have to be here anyways.

Karunoshi

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:29 pm
You're OUT Buddy

People who are banned and can't come back.

I'm sure no one will have to go here either.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:34 pm
Aurelie pursed her lips into a fine line as she scanned the gates from the guard tower. A light flickered in the corner of her eye stating the time but she paid no mind to it. Dust billowed on the horizon as it approached the entrance of the vampire prison. Swiftly she left out of the window to greet the approaching supply truck.  

Karunoshi

kurogane wulf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:52 pm
starts to walk down the roud notices the guard tower surprised *notices u standing infront off the gate*um..hello..there  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:06 pm
Aurelie twisted her body to a male's direction. She blinked several times in silence as she observed him. Slowly she moved away towards the gate, looking back she gazed at him at turned again to the gate, "You may follow if you wish"  

Karunoshi

Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces