BAD NEWS!!! read!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:14 am

....I've got really bad news.. I might not be able to get on..

Due to the fact of my parents receiving a letter from a ...concerned anonymous person...

i am not allowed to see, talk, or meet up with chris ever again... not for until 2 years...

I miss him... sad

crying it isn't fair... i understand though but... it's hard...

so yeah... chris will get on though but.... well... i hope eventually he can get our guild up and running again...

[I love you Chris... I miss you so much. I promise you, We WILL get through this... There's nothing any one can say or do that could change what my heart's decided.... I may be young... And I'm not the smartest person out there, but I know enough to judge character. To know, after everything we've both been through... I know enough and more than enough... I feel... I can't explain it, a strange aura that I just need you... not a want.. not a lust.. but a need to have you in my life... i know in my heart I love you... Just two years Chris... Hang in there... Promise me you'll go on living... Don't spend everyday in bed mourning.. (if that's the right word) ...i love you, we'll be together soon... heart ~Forever eternal, your lil angel]]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:57 pm
Many see a light when there life is close to an end...

the concerned annonemous person was a fake letter from your parents right?
...I am that light

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:27 pm
lol errr no... if it was my parents i would have senses them, it's weird lol

but also it was typed... and the only accessable printers around here is mine and my bro's but my bro don't let no one touch his computer, and lol.. my parents donno how to use computers just the basics... turning it on.... turning it off.. lol.. and to access their programs lol but taht's it, everything else they call me rolleyes cuz apprently i the computer geek of the family lol

but no, the person typed it and knew things my parents didn't know... in the letter including things that i haven't told anyone...

like when i went with my friend to the mall and met up with chris there.... somehow someone found out when i told no one... except my friend but she wouldn't turn on me like that... plus.. i didn't tell her about the other stuff that was in the note.... it's scary... i have a mother stalking me

and i recently heard that chris caught at least 3 mothers watching him closely today.... *sigh* ...oy... i mean i know this is better than what he had going on in florida but ...i can't help feel grrr for all this happening to him... bad things seem to revovled aorund us... and now that we both with each other, bad things spread... but funny thing bad things didn't seem to spread much when i actually with him... but yeah... *sigh*

Grounded for 2 years...... w..t...h...

i'll be able to sneak on every so often  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:31 pm
*twitchs*

2 years???

what you do now shiya? XD  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:14 pm
lol nuthing!!

just hanging out with him, it's one of those romeo and juliet dramas lol

only ....well.. our families don't hate.... each other just... how they... see us i guess lol

my parents - against

his parents - all the way with it lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:41 pm
omg that sucks! scream
i no u n chris will get through it tho.
best of luck to the both of you~! ^-^

(sorry guys i dont really post on the guild much sweatdrop )  

Darkest Angels Assassin

Vicious Hunter

10,550 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:27 pm
lol thanks and it's oki, glad u at least still alive O_O

all the not posting is worrying meh lol after all the people we had posting it went straight to no one lol

well except khw and me and hm.... lol idk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:05 am
don't forget greenday ^^  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

xXTobiKittyXx
Crew

Thieving Shapeshifter

3,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:39 pm
crying saddness mastas wifey has to leave T-T crying crying crying dont forget kitty ok bring me fish when u can  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:17 am
good news on the lil thing thats going on veda and i still see eachotger lol so ha those people can bugger offf lol we aint giving up were ment to be so boya lol  

forever_her_guardianangel
Captain

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:03 pm
^_^ i'm so happy your back no we can dinch the drama start the fighting User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 am
yesh i havent transformed in a while  

xXTobiKittyXx
Crew

Thieving Shapeshifter

3,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250