Who is going to die?
  Zero
  Kaname
  Yuuki
  No one
View Results

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:01 pm
Can the Cliffhanger ever go, or is it me? Now Kaname has arrived, and Zero looks like he is ready to smash his guts all over the walls...

Can Kaname stand up to Zero's Thorn-waved onslaught?

What is Yuuki going to do?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:26 pm
As Zero talks about his hatred of Pure bloods. Kaname will mention how he's lived up to his use and will be destroyed. Yuki will be torn between both(Staring at the sidelines). Then there will be chapters of flashbacks. Followed by more flashbacks. Have them stare at each other in the present a little more. Then more flashbacks! (I'm just a wee tired of this cliff hanger being dragged out...)

I get a feeling Yuuki is going to end up sacrificing herself... Save Kaname from a fatal strike by Zero? Save Zero from Kaname... We'll see...  

Kateroo

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:49 pm
I know! It's insane! they've been dragging out this cliffhanger for ... how long now? Two chapers? Three? D:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:01 am
[Cynical Muffin]
I know! It's insane! they've been dragging out this cliffhanger for ... how long now? Two chapers? Three? D:

It depends how many flash backs the author can shove in... So one for each character? Can squeeze a good volume of flash backs before this conflict will be resolved I bet...  

Kateroo

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:51 pm
THe amount of agony I had to wait for this chapter to come out and then it turns out to be mostly a flashback and a cliffhangar....i had one thing to say to my computer screen.....ahem...
NOOOO scream

This sucks so bad...well until next chapter...in a another month GAH gonk We're all going to be two years older before this series ends....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Indigogold
[Cynical Muffin]

It depends how many flash backs the author can shove in... So one for each character? Can squeeze a good volume of flash backs before this conflict will be resolved I bet...
GAH. D:

Rabid fans would break down Matsuri Hino's front door if she tried that. Dx
(or Hino a he?)

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

x kitkatlove

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:05 pm
Chapter 45 scared me!

You know how everyone thinks that Kaname is crazy now? (Since he was killing all the council members and Kurenai Maria saw)
Will they try to lock him up like they did with Shizuka? I always felt so bad for her ;__;
If Kaname's proven insane Ichio might be able to get his blood too...I fear so much for you Kaname!
I don't think Yuuki will die. Actually, I don't think anyone will die yet, because there's the whole second part of the series that Hino's writing.

And what are your thoughts on Sara Shirabuki? She stole my Takuma-chan

Kyaah...I can't wait for the DS game. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 am
No! Don't lock up Kaname. He needs Yuki and Yuki need him. Then again, she kinda need Zero too.  

Dragonchild_Suma

5,675 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items