Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Can You HANDle It?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:24 pm
RAWR a play on words. Phil offered us an idea. I thought this would be hard to show our end results, but I'm guessing we can just appreciate our dextrous hands.

Firu Shinra
how about a game where we have to spell words with stuff other than our hands. i.e. spelling antidisestablishmentarianism using a pencil in your mouth. or something to test peoples abilities, and I trust that everyone would be honest in it.

So basically, it's your own independent thing. See how different it feels to write with some other body part. We never really appreciate our hands as we should. After you do the word of the day, come back here and post what it was like. Your results and your new found love for your hands. OR maybe you found another skill while doing this. I don't know! It's all fun and games.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:27 pm
Well The first word shall be the suggested one by Phil.

antidisestablishmentarianism using your mouth!

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:28 pm
Well I literally am ambi-dextrous, but i guess I can do it with my mouth or whatever! ^^

I shall return with my feelings at hand, of writing with my mouth. If I become accustomed, I will write my own novel-pencil residing in my mouth.

*COUGH*'thats-a-lie*COUGH*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm
It felt.....O.o

Like, I couldn't even get it to let out anything. I mean, there was like a really,really,really,really,really,....etc...really light shade of lead showing up on the paper. It went off in directions I didnt even know existed(lol), as for example: My 'A' ended up looking like a lopsided star with a broken left arm and right leg. So I definetely appreciate my hands more now. O.o

>.<

De-Vaughn07

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:20 pm
The next word.

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious with your other hand. Basically the one that you usually don't write with.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:11 am
supercalifrsgilisticexpialidocious  

Oni_Soul

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas