Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Havock's Dilema

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:49 am
This is divided into 4.
1 I can play the saxophone but...what song shall I play to an important person!
2 Guys my part of the arc is over what shall be the next tell me and well we could convince eris.
3 Cleaning the guild's main forum shall i take charge.
4 Guys I need a successor in the RP well.

Remember you can PM me any load of crap you want and I will present it to the rest of the crew to be debated upon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:58 am
1. Play something by Pink Flyod, they have quite a few songs with a sax in em. And some awesome solo's with it too.

2. Dont plan your story line, it takes the fun out of it.

3. Iv started to clean up the main forum, im just waiting for some of the village to clean themselfs up, since i dont know what is important to them. But im basiclly doing the whole guild...Again

4. Do you mean you need a successor in the RP world?  

Bambi Hyuuga

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:30 am
thanks bambi um tes successor in the RP world/well... rofl

Ill help out in the cleaning!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:53 am
((I already presented this arc to Eris; she said it'd be a good choice for once your arc was finished, with the curse mark and what nots. Im not saying Im so sure it is he next arc, just that Im confident it could have a really good chance. I spent like a whole 20 minutes! Most of my writings take from about 8-15 minutes, at the highest. Ah well, here's my entry.))

So here it is:

The Yonin-Tsuki Organization

User Image

Also known as the 'Four Legendary Moon Ninja', this group consists of merely four selective ninja from four minor countries:
The Hidden Rain-Ninja: Yataka Nishino(Female)
The Hidden Grass-Ninja: Akashiri Sakubo(Male)
The Hidden Waterfall-Ninja: Ninpotak Kiraska(Male)
and the Hidden Snow-Ninja: Hishoriyo Uraknum(Male)

This group's major goal is to bring the world to its downfall, through the mass production of war between countries. First, they will reside within the deserts of the Hidden Sand Village, where their base will be located. Once they ally themselves with any other countries(most of which will be lesser-and of course the Sand Village) needed to carry out their mission, they will create a civil war within a nearby country by selectively bringing up a topic that will cause the opinions of people to get the best of them, attacking others for lack of appreciation of their own opinion. The village will fall into chaos and turmoil, leaving it open for attack from another nearby country looking to expand its territory. Eventually, the world will be placed into the Final Great Ninja War-thus beggining Dimension 'X' as the Organization calls it. Once the world falls to the hands of war, they will use an ultimate technique that will be created by the bloodshed of at three of the five main Kages, and any and all Sanin from each village. Using their blood, they will have a invent an S-Rank technique that only they will have at their disposal, thus using it to wipe out the world and starting a-new, with the countries united into a great empire. Each of the four ninjas shall be high deities in the new age of the ninja world. Any remaining blood from the war shall be used to produce mass clones of the non-existent shinobi who fell in battle, thus furthering existence and reproduction, accomplishing their ultimate goal of ruling the world.

The abilities of these four ninja are high ranked, being at or above elite jounin level, at the least. Each member has their own unique ability unknown to all, however, one technique of theirs, a deadly one, is known. The Moonlight-Wolf Transformation Technique. When the members are all perched at complete opposite directions, North, East, South, and West, they can transform into humongous wolves by absorbing the energy 'aura' that the Moon gives off. These large wolves have such high strengths that they can shred through mountains with a single swipe of their 'paw'. They can gobble islands in a single bite, and multiple other destructive capabilities. Their signature move in this state is a basic,purple, fireball that enters into the soul and burns it from the inside out. {Did I mention the fireball is gigantic?} The large wolves can also 'merge' and seperate at will, increasing or decreasing in size.

All four of the ninja have experienced death of family members through war. Thus, they want to avenge them and rid the world of war. However to rid the world of war they believe they must first end it in a war. Each of their abilities help contribute to their overall goal. The 4 are seperated into each performing their own, seperate tasks:

The Rain Ninja's {Yataka} Duty is to set up the base in Suna, guard it, and keep it hidden. Her Kekkei Genkai will contribute to that-she can form a mirage with a blink of her eye, causing anyone within a radius of about 2000 meters to fall under a deep genjutsu that makes them quench for thirst. Eventually, they choke sucking in their own air rapidly, trying to silence their craving. With each dead corpse, her overall radius is lengthened. She also has other abilities that I won't speak of yet.

The Grass Ninja's{Akashiri} Duty is to cause the occurence of the Civil War, while determining which country would be the best to do so in, as well. Once he's done so, he shall sneak in, transformed to take on the appearance of a villager common to the country. When he asks the commonfolk and shinobi of the country their opinion on a very srong topic{which is also his job to determine}, they ponder and multiple roots erupt from his torso and attach to their forehead, he then drains their life source and common sense;lengthening his own life and erasing all matter of thinking for themselves, causing them to do things unexpectedly and unwillingly. He also has other abilities I won't speak of yet.

The Waterfall Ninja's {Ninpotak} Duty is to rile up villages and increase their bloodlust, rendering them vulnerable to attack the Country that is currently enduring a Civil War{refer to the duty of Akashiri}. He will use a hypnotic ninjutsu that causes the Countries' leaders to lust for territorial expansion, and the Ninja War shall then commence. Ninpotak will constantly drain them of their willpower and they will eventually become a pathetic, worthless shell of their former self. Other abilities shall not be spoken of as of yet.

The Snow Ninja's {Hishoriyo} Duty is to manipulate the Kages and Sanin so that assasination will be on a thin wire. If the village leaders are murdered during a large war, the turmoil and chaos will increase as the villagers will now be freed from binds and don't have to hold back for the safety of others, as most Kages would consider. This ninja's abilities are unknown as of know. (Literally, I know them, just to give this one a more ominous appearance.)

De-Vaughn07

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff