Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:52 pm
zero u could say he has falling in love with yuki and dont want her to become a vampire and want her to live and stay alive as human and give up her past and memory of being pure blood vampire as kaname young sister and so that he could keep her away from the danger that comes to her and get her blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:40 pm
Whoa....you kinda got it mixed up. Zero does not want Yuuki to be a Vampire at all, due to the fact he does not want her to suffer by going through the process, like he is going through. But, he began to fall in love with her, realizing he has to distance himself away from her, this explains why he kind of let's Yuuki go on and on with her school-girl crush towards Kaname. Unknowingly, he had no clue that she was one already, a pureblood, udner human skin. Realizing this, Zero eradicated all his thoughts for her, feeling an utter sense of betryal. Yuuki realized she ahd to let go of her friendship with him because of Zero's reaction.  

Donovan Gyoku

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:05 pm
may i ask a stupid question

have i missed something

as i have read every volume published in english and am slightly confused

i have read up to chapter 45 ....

?????  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:58 am
Alrighty then take it from the top...

Zero loved (liked) Yukki since they were kids. Yukki liked to take care of zero because she felt sympathy towards him and had a connection with him when it came to scary vampires screwing up their past.

Onward. BUT! As yuki wants to become a vampire (even though she already is one unknowingly) Zero doesn't want her to become one at all...Doesn't want her to go throught the suffering and all that jazz....

Kaname the all knowing makes Yukki her true pureblood vampire self and finally tells everyone that yukki is his sister (not really) and finacee (if she wants to be.) Zero crushed and betrayed, Yukki stunned and torn that she has now lead zero into a very bad corner when she though that she was helping him.

Okay, after the battle with Rido (which I thought wasn't that great) Zero is torn and having flashbacks from the past of Yukki and him and how much he liked her. So he hesitates to kill her.

While that was brewing Kaname is killing the elder council (whatever its called) and soon will take Yukki somewhere it is safe for them....(doubt it) stare

UNFROTUNATELY as soon as Kaname steps in with Yukki and Zero's stand off. Zero makes the final decision to kill all purebloods..... eek

Talk about breaking the ice...
sweatdrop stressed

I may be missing alot of stuff, but alot of stuff has happen so. Yeah. ALL N ALL I DON"T WANT ANY OF THEM TO DIE! scream

haloeclipse270

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:12 pm
haloeclipse270
Alrighty then take it from the top...

Zero loved (liked) Yukki since they were kids. Yukki liked to take care of zero because she felt sympathy towards him and had a connection with him when it came to scary vampires screwing up their past.

Onward. BUT! As yuki wants to become a vampire (even though she already is one unknowingly) Zero doesn't want her to become one at all...Doesn't want her to go throught the suffering and all that jazz....

Kaname the all knowing makes Yukki her true pureblood vampire self and finally tells everyone that yukki is his sister (not really) and finacee (if she wants to be.) Zero crushed and betrayed, Yukki stunned and torn that she has now lead zero into a very bad corner when she though that she was helping him.

Okay, after the battle with Rido (which I thought wasn't that great) Zero is torn and having flashbacks from the past of Yukki and him and how much he liked her. So he hesitates to kill her.

While that was brewing Kaname is killing the elder council (whatever its called) and soon will take Yukki somewhere it is safe for them....(doubt it) stare

UNFROTUNATELY as soon as Kaname steps in with Yukki and Zero's stand off. Zero makes the final decision to kill all purebloods..... eek

Talk about breaking the ice...
sweatdrop stressed

I may be missing alot of stuff, but alot of stuff has happen so. Yeah. ALL N ALL I DON"T WANT ANY OF THEM TO DIE! scream
Actually you got all in the bag 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:24 pm
Whew...coolio... 3nodding sweatdrop  

haloeclipse270

xSnow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:21 pm
Oh wow. I must be really stupid.. I read all of these chapters like twice and still barley understand XD.  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games