Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
***Uchiha Family Tree***

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:14 pm
Ok Im creating a uchiha family tree so I need all uchiha's to report here with there profiles and tell me if anyone is there brother, sister, uncle whatever. Though they have to be set on the ages like you can't have a 17 year old younger brother when your 15. (Oc ages)

If you want to be someone's sibling or parent or something just ask that person.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 pm
Im here!

AGE 25  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:41 pm
Ok then tell me of any relatives you have (if any) or anything about your parents if you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:57 pm
User Image

Name: Hanzo Uchiha
Born: November 25th
Parents:
User Image
Father: Akuma Uchiha
About: Akuma was a very powerful man who flew by konoha's ranking system:
Sharingan-5
Genin- 6
Chuunin- 9
Jounin- 12
Mangekyou- 12
Sannin- 15

He activated his sharingan at 5 and a year later when he entered the academy he graduated after only a week there. His teachers said he copied whatever they did and mastered it. As he got older he only got more powerful able to copy things and master them with his first try, he was also a genius with a gift. His sharingan was more powerful than the average sharingan and when he became 12 around the time of his jounin promotion he activated the mangekyou. A year after becoming sannin he deserted his village and never returned....At the age of 26 he had fallen in love and got a woman pregnant he never knew he even had a son and left the woman to raise him on his own. When he was 27 he was killed in a war when a entire village attacked him only to die at the hands of the hokage.

User Image
Mother:Keiko
Keiko was a villager in a small village outside of konoha. She met a man named Akuma who she fell for and later gave birth to his child. After he died when Hanzo was only a year old she kept the secret of Hanzo's father a secret and even raised him in konoha to become a shinobi and didn't tell him until she was dieing from a disease when he was only 8.

(Some things are different then on my profile but Im going over all of it in a few days)  

Dark-Ninja70

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:59 pm
I want blade to be my cousin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 pm
lol, Im down with that!  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:57 am
Well i got a name change.

Akasun Zeramaru
Born: Sept 13
Age 45

Brother
Akasun Monzaemon
Born...
Age 53
Bio: Akasun Monzaemon ANBU comander of suna. Activated sharingan at 8.Hid his abilities. Mangekyo attained at age 20. Granted with huge wind jutsu skill called as the wind walker due to the abilite to meld with the wind.
During Zeramaru's 13th year he and his father took Zeramaru and sealed the yonbi but an accident during this caused mental problems in his logic.

Father
Akasun Rai
Born Dec 21
Age 54(died)
Bio.
Never had sharingan. Member of the grand council and never fought unless with genjutsus. There was a decision to turn his son into the perfect ninja due to the skill with poisons he was forced to seal the yonbi into his son. during the sealing a shock of electricity caused the mental problems. 5 years later Zeramaru fed his father to manda.

Mother
Uchiha Nagase.
Born oct 12
Age 50(died)
Activated sharingan at 10. She was a medic and traveled from konoha to suna and broke her leg. She was killed as a result of monzaemon. Monzaemon was under orders to kill off his mother since allegedly she was planning a revolt she died while zeramaru was still 8 clear memory scared the two brothers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:06 am
My family bio will be done on thursday!  

BLADE SWIFTKNIFE

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:08 pm
i'll get it done on thursday  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]