Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I miss my brother..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kris O-O

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:24 pm
I didn't know where else to make this enstead of here.
Well, it's about my brother. He died 2 years ago, and it's effected me alot. For some reason though, I started to miss him alot more. He was like, the great one in my family, and my parents loved him. But ever since he died, my parents have divorced. They always argue if they ever see eachother, and it's just like they don't even care about me. I've been trying so hard to follow in my brother's footsteps. He got straight A's in school, and I am too. He was in the AP(Advanced Program) classes. I'm in the AP now. And, I look alot like him. I try so hard to make my parents proud, but it's like whatever I do, I should've done it better.
What do you all think I should do? Everytime my father looks at me, he sees my brother, so he gets emotional. The same with my mother. I just.. i'm lonely. I have no one to turn too. Do you all have any ideas on what I should do?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:27 pm
Two years ago isn't a very long time.
You, and the rest of your family, are going to be upset about this for quite a while. That's how it happens.
He's your brother, he's their child. When a child dies, the parents don't tend to stay together long. It sucks. I can't deny that.
Don't try to be him.
You can strive to be like him, but don't strive to be him. Be your own person. Maybe because you're trying so hard to be him your parents are going to be upset. He's gone, none of you can change that.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Kris O-O

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:04 pm
Yeah.. doesn't death suck. I wish it would've been me enstead of him.. He never deserved to die. He had to much to live for, I didn't. He was everything.
And just when I needed my parents the most, they go and split up, without even thinking about me..
It just really turned my life around. It's going to be hard to get over it..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:26 pm
He may never have deserved to die, but that doesn't mean that you do/did either. Nobody is everything.
You have a lot to live for, too. You make who you are, no situation or person does. You do. Each individual is responsible for who they are and become through their decisions and reactions.
My mother didn't think of me and my three younger siblings when she walked out. My father did all he could to try to get her to stay, but, like I said, she walked out.
You will probably never get over it. You'll get used to the absence, and you'll live with it. That doesn't mean getting over it.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 pm
Kris O-O
I didn't know where else to make this enstead of here.
Well, it's about my brother. He died 2 years ago, and it's effected me alot. For some reason though, I started to miss him alot more. He was like, the great one in my family, and my parents loved him. But ever since he died, my parents have divorced. They always argue if they ever see eachother, and it's just like they don't even care about me. I've been trying so hard to follow in my brother's footsteps. He got straight A's in school, and I am too. He was in the AP(Advanced Program) classes. I'm in the AP now. And, I look alot like him. I try so hard to make my parents proud, but it's like whatever I do, I should've done it better.
What do you all think I should do? Everytime my father looks at me, he sees my brother, so he gets emotional. The same with my mother. I just.. i'm lonely. I have no one to turn too. Do you all have any ideas on what I should do?

Same with me and my sis. she died almost 7 years ago...
my parents miss my sister more than they would've missed me.
i feel ur pain,
my dad wants me to be my sister
he expects me to act her age.
she would be 19, i'm 16
don't worry it'll hurt less
after that, i hope you can actually feel pain.
i kinda don't, but i hope you do
pain builds character.
you'll do fine, stay strong, be cool  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas