Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply .::.OPEN.::. Publishers Colosseum
Services to the members and writers of ZEK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serril

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:39 pm
Ok so I happen to know what it feels like being a writer as I am one myself and I know we all need boosts or helpful spurring on our works. So basically what I suggest to offer is editors, beta readers, and other such services to our writers.

Since we are in the fledgling days of the guild I can so far only offer myself as a minor grammar editor, and/or a beta reader for stories and the such :/

Please PM me if you writers would like an editor or beta reader or if one of you would like to be of service to our other writers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:41 pm
Editors:

Serril
Crimson Damson  

Serril

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Serril

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:50 pm
Beta readers:

Serril  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:57 pm
can you edit some of my english homeworks? biggrin  

dilann
Vice Captain

Serril

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:44 am
dilann
can you edit some of my English homework? biggrin
Are joo kidding? >< If you're serious though, I still might though... editing is like... a horrid obsession sometimes ><  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:59 am
The Grammar Nazi is here to edit.

8D

Crimson Damson

Serril

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:43 am
Crimson Damson
The Grammar Nazi is here to edit.

8D
><

I have stories but I'm not going to be posting them.... I wish I could sadly though D=  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Why not I am sure that you are a great writer. I like to write to, but more then that I like to read, I am not the best proof reader but I occasionally find stuff the even the most hardend Grammar Nazi will miss. I also tend to kind and help for instead of just insulting like some people (I am sure that you aren't an evil grammar nazi crimson) I would love to read and help you further your writing and then maybe one day I will be able to say "Hey I knew that guy when he was writing in a Gaian forum. lol  

Dragoon of the Hells Gate
Vice Captain

Serril

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:37 pm
dragoonofold
Why not I am sure that you are a great writer. I like to write to, but more then that I like to read, I am not the best proof reader but I occasionally find stuff the even the most hardend Grammar Nazi will miss. I also tend to kind and help for instead of just insulting like some people (I am sure that you aren't an evil grammar nazi crimson) I would love to read and help you further your writing and then maybe one day I will be able to say "Hey I knew that guy when he was writing in a Gaian forum. lol
lol >< I wish I could sadly but a lot of my writing well most of it is not exactly for the general public not saying is graphic or chalk full of pron or anything but well the ideas are different and not exactly what most average people I would say would be interested in reading. I purposefully write the way I do because I want to be different, gay/lesbian stories, sad/depressing, and horror stories.... happy ending stories and the normal type stories just don't cut it fer me :/ and so I moved to those other mediums because they are newer :B but like I said it's not for the general public and I doubt you'd want to look through them :/ but it feels good to be honest about it :/ I crave difference.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:49 pm
Serril
lol >< I wish I could sadly but a lot of my writing well most of it is not exactly for the general public not saying is graphic or chalk full of pron or anything but well the ideas are different and not exactly what most average people I would say would be interested in reading. I purposefully write the way I do because I want to be different, gay/lesbian stories, sad/depressing, and horror stories.... happy ending stories and the normal type stories just don't cut it fer me :/ and so I moved to those other mediums because they are newer :B but like I said it's not for the general public and I doubt you'd want to look through them :/ but it feels good to be honest about it :/ I crave difference.

I am up for almost anything at least once. It is a shame that you can't post them here though. If only there was a way to redirect to a safe place that underaged people couldn't get in. lol. it is shame that such a place doesn't exist. Anyway, keep writing and maybe, just maybe, one day you will get a big break. Good Luck and keep writing. smile  

Vice Captain

Serril

4,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 pm
dragoonofold
Serril

I am up for almost anything at least once. It is a shame that you can't post them here though. If only there was a way to redirect to a safe place that underaged people couldn't get in. lol. it is shame that such a place doesn't exist. Anyway, keep writing and maybe, just maybe, one day you will get a big break. Good Luck and keep writing. smile
Lol I already have posted on a different forum where my writings are ok but well lets just say it has limited readers and well I hit a writers block ><  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:44 pm
I hate it when that happens don't you  

Vice Captain

Crimson Damson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:24 pm
Writer's block becomes sort of a part of life, when you're a writer...  
.::.OPEN.::. Publishers Colosseum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games