Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Rumors were started by my ex. HELP.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missflew_14

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:44 pm
Okay. I have this problem... with trust. crying The last guy I went out with (my first) really made my life a living hell (leaving me, coming back. all that s**t) Well anyway, I really like this guy in my class, but I'm scared that my ex's stories about "us" might have spread back to him and that he might not be too anxious to start a relationship with a (quote-unquote) "whore". D= When my ex had started telling those stories to all the people in my school, people began to talk. :S And now guys look at me and see an easy screw. I don't want HIM to think of me as that. sad What do I do?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:48 pm
talk to the guy you like. see what he thinks about you. see if he believes the rumors your ex started. talk to him about it and get his opinion. let him know that you're not a whore and that you want a sturdy relationship. good luck!  

MargieMe

Missflew_14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:46 pm
But idk... I'm kinda shy. And he's, like, my class friend. I don't really talk to him about stuff like that. And I'm worried that if I ask if he's heard of it, he'd inquire to all his friends. =S If he hasn't already heard it, he would be told the wrong story and BOOM. I'm back to where I started. stressed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:37 pm
Everyone tends to do those kind of things when they are young.
People in middle school/high school usually talk s**t about their exes.
Its fairly normal.
I'd be lying if I said I never said rude things about my exes.
To be honest, its part of growing up and relationships.
You just have to not let it get to you and realize that the people who love/like you will stick with you and be on your side no matter what.
A guy who likes you for who you are (not the rumor) is the guy you should be with.
If this one guy has heard the rumor and he only wants to get with you cuz he heard you're easy, he's not worth your time.
If and when you guys actually start "dating" or whatever just make sure you get that point across that your ex made up a rumor and if thats all hes interested in that you arent that girl.
You really just need to talk to the boy whom you like about it.
Telling your ex to stop isnt going to do anything...boys are immature.

Life goes on, a year from now I promise you wont even remember the rumor.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces