Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:42 pm
At the edge of the village, there is a meadow, where Orion comes to train. It's a rather grassy area, surrounded by a dense forest. The trees closest to the meadow have several gashes on them, as if they were clawed at, and a few trees were even cut down. At the very edge of the meadow, there is a waterfall, and a river that cuts through the middle of the meadow. There are also two boulders, one on each side of the meadow. From above, it appears as a Yin-Yang symbol, created by nature. The only person who knows about this place is Orion himself, since everyone else expects there to be forest and nothing else here. Most people would be surprised that someone like Orion would train in such a peaceful, beautiful place...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:49 pm
"Uhm...sir, why have you taken me here?" Tai asks, examining his surroundings. He looks around, noticing the damaged trees. Tai becomes slightly nervous by that, but quickly calms down again when he notices the waterfall and the Ying-Yang symbol. Tai does a sigh of relief, and looks expectantly at Orion, patiently waiting for a answer to his question.  

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:58 pm
"What we do here..."
Orion began, still holding Tai up by the collar.
"Depends on whether or not you live or die."
He pointed towards a boulder across the river, the one furthest away from them.
"Your task is to concentrate on your bones. As you concentrate on them, they will become harder and more dense. The denser they are, the harder it is to break them. As soon as I finish speaking, I'm going to hurl you at that boulder, as hard as I possibly can. Your bones will either break and skewer your organs, causing you to die a slow and painful death, or you will only have a few cracked ones. Start.......................now!"
Orion kept his word, hurling Tai at the boulder. As soon as he stopped speaking. It was up to Tai now...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:01 pm
(wow....your some teacher.....XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:08 pm
Tai obviously doesnt get the chance to argue during Orion's speech, and instantly prepares himself for the oncoming pain. He knew this wasnt going to end so well, so he might as well become prepared. Tai begins to focus on the chakra in his body, and send it straight to all of his bones. Right as the chakra reaches his bones, he is hurled, like Orion stated he was going to do. Tai keeps his focus while he flies through the air, and then smashes perfectly into the rock. Dust and debris is sent everywhere, going every which way. Everything would be silent for a moment, until Tai can be heard yelling "THAT HURT LIKE A b***h! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" The smoke would clear,Tai would then be seen laying flat out on the ground, with nothing left of the boulder except bits and pieces here and there. Tai's body would seem like it was in pretty good condition, except for a few gashes and large bruises. His clothes were obviously ripped up, showing these damages. Tai attempts to say one more last word, but then falls unconscious.

((Sorry, I have to go now. I will be back in a hour if thats ok.))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:28 pm
((Don't worry about it, ANBU. And yeah, DSW. I'm gonna run this kid into the ground. I guarantee he's gonna ace the chuunin exams, first try.))

Orion's eyes widened a bit as the boulder was smashed into pieces. In all honesty, he thought Tai was going to die. For a second, he though that he expected too much of the genin, but he was proved wrong as he heard Tai yelling. Orion was proud of his new student, and it could be seen in his eyes as Tai fell unconscious, while the rest of his face appeared emotionless. He walked over to Tai, which took a while since he was so far away from him. He picked Tai up and placed him over his shoulder as he cleared the rocks from where the boulder used to be, revealing a simple circle of dirt. Since he was unconscious anyway, Orion decided to give the genin a break. Chances were that his wounds would heal before even woke up. When Tai woke up, he would find that it was night time, indicated by the clear, starry night sky, and that he wasn't too far from a fire, which Orion was gazing into intently.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:39 pm
Tai's body eventually begins to stir, and he slowly awakens. His eyes open, only to see straight up into the stars. He does not speak for awhile, taking all of his time to gaze into the stars. Tai moves his body over to it's side, and makes a small groaning sound. He had just realized where he was, and apparently what had happen. He was lucky to be still living and breathing. Most people wouldnt do so well if they got thrown into a boulder and practically eradicated it.

Tai examines his body to see how his wounds were healing. He noticed most of the gashes and slash marks had mostly healed, turning into scabs. His bruises seemed to lighten up, but that still didnt do much to diminish the pain he was going through. He turns his head to see Orion looking deeply into the small fire he had apparently put up. Tai finally talks, speaking in a calm and orderly voice "Sir...ugh...can you tell me why you just brought me here, and threw me into a boulder?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:34 pm
"I brought you here because you need to learn."
Orion replied. He kept his eyes on the fire as he spoke.
"And I threw you into a boulder for the same reason."
After about a minute, he turned to Kai, finally looking him in the eyes.
"You and I are of the same kind. We have the same abilities, and if you want to survive, you must learn to use them correctly. They are the only thing separating you from death."
He said as he reached into a small bag he had at his side. Pulling out a small lunch, he tossed it at Tai.
"Here. You need your energy. You're gonna have even more rigorous training tomorrow."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:47 pm
Tai thinks for a moment "Of the same kind? He must mean the bone thing...but popping your bones out doesnt seem like a good idea. And how does being able to do that make us related? Ugh, so many questions, but he will probably answer them soon."

Tai sticks his hand out to grab the small lunch pack that Orion had given him, but groans at the effort, considering he still was in pain. Tai just decides to slide the small pack over to himself, by pushing it to himself through the dirt. Tai opens up the pack of food, to find a few small things such as a water bottle and apples. "So sir...this training your talking about giving me tomorrow...your plan is to throw me into a brick wall, right?" Tai laughs slightly, and grabs a apple out of the pack. He takes a small bite of it, and waits for Orion to speak.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:58 pm
"No..."
Orion began, laughing slightly with him. He soon stopped laughing, his face becoming serious.
"But there is a chance you'll die. And I don't mean a small one. Besides..."
Orion continued.
"...Boulders are probably stronger than a brick wall, anyway."
He quickly shot a bone out of his arm, skewering an apple from his own pack. He picked up the bone and started eating.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:03 pm
Tai blinks when he sees Orion shoot the bone out of his arm, and then use it as some kind of stick to hold the apple up to his mouth. Tai stares almost in amazement at what Orion had just done, and Tai finally speaks "D-d-d-doesnt that hurt you? You just shot a entire bone right out of your arm?" Tai examines the hole in his palm, only to find it missing. Tai assumes it healed in his sleep, and he then realizes something else. "Thats...weird. How did that wound heal so quickly?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:20 pm
Orion blinked a few times as Tai stared at him.
"Of course not. If it did, I probably wouldn't have done it."
He said as he took another bite of his apple.
"We have very rapid regeneration abilities, which makes it hard for us to die in battle. Sometimes it helps outside of battle. Just days ago, I was infected with a poison that was supposed to destroy me from the inside out. But instead, my body kept regenerating, and, enduring the excruciating pain, I survived."
This was more of a boast than a gift of information, but then he realized something.
"Hey..."
He began again.
"What's your name, anyway?"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:27 pm
"Wow, thats amazing. I wish I could have been able to do that kind of stuff a long time ago. It would have been helpful. I mean I could have sa-" Tai trails off for a second, but then quickly stops what he was saying. That was a deeper secret for himself. He didnt feel totally comfortable telling Orion that much as it was.

Tai pulls the apple up to his mouth, and takes another bite, but this time it was a much larger bite. He needed his strength back as soon as possible, because he knew Orion wasnt playing around. While Tai was chewing, he says to Orion "My name is Tai Kalanaki. And I know your name, so you dont need to introduce yourself in any way, sir."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:46 pm
"Actually, you're lucky to get your abilities this early. I didn't get mine until I was a chuunin."
Orion replied as he finished his apple.
"Most people in our clan don't get them for a long time, if they get them at all. We're a rare breed, even in our clan."
He threw some dirt on the fire, causing it to dim a little.
"Kai, eh? Well, get some sleep once you finish eating, Kai. You've got a lot of training in the morning."

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:56 pm
Tai, who is still on his side, rolls over onto his back and lays his head down on the dirt. He closes his eyes and says nothing for a few moments, resting completely. Tai thinks about how he was acting previously, getting aggravated over not being special. How stupid of a thought that was. He just found out that he had rare abilities that apparently no one else in this village had. Other then Orion of course. And he was being taught by a Sannin. An actual Sannin was going to be his mentor!

After Tai thinks about that for a moment, he finally speaks. "Hey...I assume you interested in teaching me, right? Why would you want to teach someone like me?"

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff