RULES

> Keep everything PG-17 and lower. This means, in technical terms, things are allowed to get kinky. Clothes are allowed to be removed, but as soon as the first sexual touch happens, unless it stops at that, move it to a PM. Then as far as gore, go to town with it, just don't be too descriptive.

> Violence is allowed, and encouraged. Same thing with romance, just so long as you keep it within the age rating.

> Post your profiles IN THE PROFILE FORUM.

> ANYONE is allowed to create their own RP here, BUT it must follow these rules.

> When joining someone's RP, just PM them with the name of the RP and then they will put your name in the character list in their RP thread, NOT YOUR PROFILE.

> When roleplaying, you must roleplay in the third person. First person is only allowed with talking, and you are allowed to talk in third person.
> DO NOT use the following when doing actions: ** >< }{ or anything of the sort. Roleplay like your making a book, not chatting with a friend.

> DO NOT quote the person you are Roleplaying with. It's annoying and makes each page of the thread much larger than it needs to be. Only quote someone if they havent replied for a few pages and you wish to repost your reply.

> When you talk out of chatacter (OOC) you may use anything you wish to surround what you are saying OOC, so long as it's distinguishable from the rest of what you are putting.

> You must post in this thread stating that you have read all of the rules, otherwise you will not be allowed to post in this subforum, and all posts you do make I will be sure to delete.

> Follow Gaias ToS deffinately. We dont want to get in trouble. And im sure we as a guild wouldn't want our accounts to be band either.

> I will add more rules if I feel it's necessary.