Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
History of Leaf Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:32 pm
User Image

History of Leaf

Many years ago....two great clans the Senju Clan of the Forest and the Uchiha Clan came together and formed a alliance. Joining them was many other clans such as the Hyuuga and Aburame these shinobi clans and many more created the village we now call "Konohagakure". Some of the founding fathers were Lord Rin, Hayashi Senju, Ikkie Uchiha and Gohma.

Among these shinobi clans was a man named Rin Tschumi who would later be called "Lord Rin" by the villagers was the first hokage. Rin was a very skilled in kenjutsu and had many powerful signature moves such as flash step and his amazing ability to maneouver around time and space. He became hokage at the age of 17 and was known throughout the great nations as a great and powerful hero. He later died during war time saving the village from akatsuki.

((Needs some more info on shou sasaki ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:05 pm
Shodai Hokage
1st Fire Shadow

User Image

Reign: Feb/07-

Name: Rin Tschumi " Lord Rin "
Bloodline: Tschumi
Elements: Unknown
Specialty: Time/Space
Bio: Unknown
Current Status: Deceased

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nidaime Hokage
2nd Fire Shadow

User Image

Reign:

Name: Shou Sasaki
Bloodline: Unknown
Elements: Unknown
Specialty: Unkownn
Bio: Unkown
Current Status: Unknown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandaime Hokage
3rd Fire Shadow

User Image

Reign:

Name: Kimimaru Monku
Bloodline: Monku
Elements: Earth/Fire
Specialty: Kenjutsu
Bio:
Kimimaru was raised in a distant village native in the land of Fire, he was heir to the throne of his father Zozer Monku who still resides to watch over the village. He later left his homeland to explore the land of fire, and become a great ninja training under the land of fire. Kimimaru left Leaf to journey around every village, he now returns to his homeland...the Village of Embers (City within Land of Fire).
Current Status: Alive

Yondaime Hokage
4th Fire Shadow

User Image

Reign:-April/08

Name: Hayashi Senju
Bloodline: Mokuton
Elements: Earth/Fire
Specialty: Mokuton Jutsu
Bio:
Hayashi was born in the forest of death, it is unknown how he got there, but was found when he was 5. Hayashi was able to use his ability mokuton almost at birth allowing him to stay alive until anbu black ops found him and brought him to the village. The Kage trained Hayashi privately and helped him train up his abilities to make Hayashi his eventual Successor. Hayashi at the age of 13 was very advanced with mokuton and the kage began to train him on his elements instead of just mokuton, around the age of 15 Hayashi had almost mastered the elemtents of Earth and Fire, The kage died at Hayashi's 18th birthday. Hayashi has now just become the new hokage and is quite eager to get started
Current Status: Unknown

Godaime Hokage
5th Fire Shadow

User Image

Reign: April/08 -Jun/08

Name: Sin-Q Hyuuga
Bloodline: Byakugan
Elements: Wind/Lightning
Specialty: Taijutsu
Bio:
Not much is know about Sinoty but his skills in Taijutsu are told to be great for someone his age.
Current Status: Unknown, Presumed dead among most villagers.

Rokudaime Hokage
6th Fire Shadow

User Image

Reign: Jun/08-Aug/08

Name: Bambi Hyuuga
Elements: Fire/Earth
Specialty: Master or Fire and Earth Jutsu/Taijutsu
Bio:
Bambi is a normal person. He was born and raised in the Hyuuga family on the branch side. Learning there techniques. He was a quick learner especially at learning Jutsu’s. He is said to be bright, kind and loyal. He would always be there for people that need help, not matter what there differences. He hopes to become one of the great Shinobi of the leaf village, mastering anything he is taught or he learns.

Shichidaime Hokage
7th Fire Shadow

User Image

Reign:Aug/08-Jan/09

Name: Xantos Hyuuga
Elements: Water/Fire
Specialty: Kenjutsu/Genjutsu
Bio:
Xantos was born in lightning country, he never knew his real parents due to money issues they abandoned him by a mountain side in the mist village. A traveling merchant raised him for a while, then the merchant died of natural causes and Xantos was on his own. Xantos later grew up to be the Lightning Village ANBU Commander but later left his village and become a wandering nin who liked to spend his time around leaf. As the years went by he began to grow attached to leaf and become a leaf shinobi and later ended up become the 7th hokage.

Current Status: Deceased

Hachidaime Hokage
8th Fire Shadow

User Image

Reign: Jan/09-Jan/10

Name: Reiko Aburame
Bloodline: Aburame
Elements:
Specialty: Medic Jutsu
Bio:

Kyuudaime Hokage
9th Fire Shadow

User Image

Reign: Jan/10-

Name: Hanzo Uchiha
Bloodline: Uchiha
Elements: Lightning/Fire
Specialty: Genjutsu
Bio:
Current Status:Ex-Hokage

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jyuudaime Hokage
10th Fire Shadow

User Image
Akira Nara
Hokage / ANBU Captain / Head Assassin / Scientist of the Leaf

Invented the Chakra Controlling Device 2.0. Made especially for S-rank prisoners and those with Demons.

Akira was born in the Fire Country within the safety of the Nara forest like most Nara’s that had two parents of pure Nara blood. He started off as shy and kept to himself for most of his starting off years. He, like some Nara, were thought to be geniuses and lazy. He was anything far from lazy. Akira was odd and curious about everything. He excelled through the academy, passing with flying colors. When reached genin he was paired up with Detachi and Phi. The three looked towards reaching their goals. Akira’s goal was different from most. He didn’t look towards being a Kage, a master of Techniques, Strong unstoppable force that was to be feared by all. No, that was for your dreamers and psychos. He what he wanted was simple and understandable. He wanted to be a Sannin of his village, someone who is well respected and honored by all. He soon went there the rest of his years like it was foot work for him. Chunnin exams weren’t hard with his intellect and the next three parts where a matter of strategy. Akira eventual worked under Reiko Aburame, who was soon to become the 8th Hokage known as the Hachidaime Hokage. He quickly was promoted to Jounin where he worked in “Team Dark Force” under the Hachidaime Hokage, his previous Sensai, Reiko Aburame as her direct protector and head of the squad. Within that, he worked with the Current Kyuudaime Hokage, Hanzo Uchiha, as his Oinin Commander. He was later promoted to Sannin.

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:11 pm
Famous Shinobi:

User Image
Mikyo Yami
Weilder of the fabled Metaru Yami Clan that was able to control any kind of metal there was in the world. He also posessed two demons, Kohnaro the Wicked, and Cocarn of the Mind. With these two entities, Mikyo was made whole and was an unstoppable force that could move mountains with one swing of his fist. Any who crossed this man's path and deamed themselves an enemy, were often short lived.

User Image
Seta "The Towering Bamboo" Sojiro
Jounin, Akatsuki Leader, Missing-Nin

User Image
Orion
Sannin

User Image
Akira Nara
Sannin / ANBU Captain / Head Assassin / Scientist of the Leaf

Invented the Chakra Controlling Device 2.0. Made especially for S-rank prisoners and those with Demons.

Akira was born in the Fire Country within the safety of the Nara forest like most Nara’s that had two parents of pure Nara blood. He started off as shy and kept to himself for most of his starting off years. He, like some Nara, were thought to be geniuses and lazy. He was anything far from lazy. Akira was odd and curious about everything. He excelled through the academy, passing with flying colors. When reached genin he was paired up with Detachi and Phi. The three looked towards reaching their goals. Akira’s goal was different from most. He didn’t look towards being a Kage, a master of Techniques, Strong unstoppable force that was to be feared by all. No, that was for your dreamers and psychos. He what he wanted was simple and understandable. He wanted to be a Sannin of his village, someone who is well respected and honored by all. He soon went there the rest of his years like it was foot work for him. Chunnin exams weren’t hard with his intellect and the next three parts where a matter of strategy. Akira eventual worked under Reiko Aburame, who was soon to become the 8th Hokage known as the Hachidaime Hokage. He quickly was promoted to Jounin where he worked in “Team Dark Force” under the Hachidaime Hokage, his previous Sensai, Reiko Aburame as her direct protector and head of the squad. Within that, he worked with the Current Kyuudaime Hokage, Hanzo Uchiha, as his Oinin Commander. He was later promoted to Sannin.

Kazuma Hyuuga
Sannin and Oinin Commander

Detachi Hyuuga
Ex. Sannin and ANBU Member

User Image
Ikkie Uchiha
Ex. Sannin and ANBU Captain

First Uchiha and ANBU Captain of Leaf.

User Image
Gohma
One of the first shinobi of leaf, he was a Jounin and was known throughout the village as a powerful shinobi and for his charm with women.

User Image
Raito Shenzaki
Ex. Densetsu

Raito started out during Sin-Qs reign as hokage and was on Squad 7 as Akane Uchiha as his sensei. Soon after becoming Genin Bambi Hyuga became hokage, when war broke out he along with his team and Hanzo Uchiha were sent to guard the gates but were defeated and forced to become moon shinobi. Later he and the other konoha ninja were taken back to Konoha when the war ended. After the timeskip Raito became a Chuunn and was promoted to Jounin awhile later. After serving as a loyal Jounin for quite some time he was made a Densetsu.

User Image
Synyster Uchiha
Ex. Densetsu and ANBU Member

((Will edit))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:15 pm
Timeline of Clothing:

User Image
This kind of outfit was warn many years ago by all ninjas, when konoha was formed shinobi wore this clothing all throughout the reign of the 1st hokage and most of 2nd hokages.

User Image
Late in the reign of the second hokage shinobi began wearing flak jackets for the first time and they wore it in this style through most of the 3rd hokage's reign.

User Image
This kind of flak jacket appeared late in the 3rd hokage's reign and was used up till the 6th hokage.

User Image
Around the time of 7th hokage shinobi began wearing this type of flak jacket and continue to today.

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:21 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:53 pm
whats this? ....... i remember the past quite well it was all good till the war....then you people started taaking it over after the hokage died......  

kikiomoru

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 am
kikiomoru
whats this? ....... i remember the past quite well it was all good till the war....then you people started taaking it over after the hokage died......
Um the history here is when the guild was new the first two hokages we are on our 6th now. Also the war happened months ago in like june/july yea sure it declined in popularity but it's still the #1 naruto guild in gaia and about your other comment people are just higher in rank because Ive noticed your absensce so you missed alot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:52 pm
Rin was very ... nice but also a humongous flirt!! He was a great hokage I remember cuz noone could ever beat him in the village, but then again I guess thats what would make him hokage! lolz! Alot is known about him if you ask the few who knew him specially me since I was his pupil among my sensei who is Ikki uchiha, was also taught by him and other two such as hero and.. uhm.. ikkis best friend (forget his name) but rin had such things as flashstep and other sword attacks that noone knew, he taught me like... 3 of his before he disappeared. he died in war actually trying to save the village from the akatsuki, i remember cuz he died shortly after he saved my character. it was also directly 1 month after the festival. *smiles* i have more info on rin if you need cuz we both came around the sametime, cept he came like a month before me. also, D.T. was another one of the greatest people, if you need info on rin he has if other than me but still. *smiles* i realy miss rin..

(hey!!! if it werent for the last guild owner (i think) or hokage you would have facts about the greatest leaders of the guild *smiles* ikki and hero being some, mikyo another but rin the best. he erased all the data on the first guild so.. yea... thank the last guild owner.)  

Cold winter angel

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:42 pm
Cold winter angel
Rin was very ... nice but also a humongous flirt!! He was a great hokage I remember cuz noone could ever beat him in the village, but then again I guess thats what would make him hokage! lolz! Alot is known about him if you ask the few who knew him specially me since I was his pupil among my sensei who is Ikki uchiha, was also taught by him and other two such as hero and.. uhm.. ikkis best friend (forget his name) but rin had such things as flashstep and other sword attacks that noone knew, he taught me like... 3 of his before he disappeared. he died in war actually trying to save the village from the akatsuki, i remember cuz he died shortly after he saved my character. it was also directly 1 month after the festival. *smiles* i have more info on rin if you need cuz we both came around the sametime, cept he came like a month before me. also, D.T. was another one of the greatest people, if you need info on rin he has if other than me but still. *smiles* i realy miss rin..

(hey!!! if it werent for the last guild owner (i think) or hokage you would have facts about the greatest leaders of the guild *smiles* ikki and hero being some, mikyo another but rin the best. he erased all the data on the first guild so.. yea... thank the last guild owner.)

Ugh.... Rin.... I would still like him dead..... at least in real life....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:58 pm
thewhitelynx
Cold winter angel

Ugh.... Rin.... I would still like him dead..... at least in real life....

no it isnt timmy dont worry  

Cold winter angel

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:18 pm
You can't forget Gohma he was good too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:07 pm
Child of Hatred
You can't forget Gohma he was good too.
I know I already mentioned his stuff to Dark.  

Cold winter angel

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:12 pm
um... Madam Rin... its nice to see you agian... how have you been ... i havent seen you for a while...long while for a fact  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:03 pm
kikiomoru
um... Madam Rin... its nice to see you agian... how have you been ... i havent seen you for a while...long while for a fact
Uh kiki what do you do anyway your a chuunin yet you don't do missions, not on a squad and you just do nothing because of the loss of Xiah. I'm not trying to be rude just asking why aren't you getting more involved and social with others?  

Dark-Ninja70

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:59 pm
Good to see my character is still honored in this village. I may be willing to come back as well, I miss RPing.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff