Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Oh. My. God. Jon unfairly kicked out of FFTL. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quinn_is_hott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:39 pm
Jon kicked out of FFTL!!! OH MY GOD!!! New band is going to be called The Tragic. I don't want to hear anything about this being "typical" and it happens to all bands, even if it is true. It's just too tragic for me to actually run through my head. I'm really, really upset. I broke down and called all of my friends. Supposedly, the band said he wasn't "commited" enough (which apparently wasn't true) and now he's filing a lawsuit against the band because he still wants the money he's earned, and credit for his work. He already started working on the bass lines for the second album! If anyone wants to really talk, PM me.
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:24 pm
Um. First off: The band hasn't even given an official statement as to why Jon is out of the band.

We have only heard Jon b***h on myspace in a post that was up for an hour.

Stop freaking out. They are still From First to Last. Did you know Sonny isn't even the original singer? They threw someone else out down the road and they are still From First to Last.

Please, stop whining and complaining. It happens.  

Xyloid

quinn_is_hott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:27 pm
SinSorrowSadnesX
Um. First off: The band hasn't even given an official statement as to why Jon is out of the band.

Stop freaking out. They are still From First to Last. Did you know Sonny isn't even the original singer? They threw someone else out down the road and they are still From First to Last.

I don't care. They were perfect the way they were.
o_O screw you if you don't exactly like fftl, as much as me. and i'm not a b***h. whore.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:28 pm
Oh, he posted on the FFTL message board, as well.
o_o
waa.  

quinn_is_hott

Xyloid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:29 pm
quinn_is_hott
SinSorrowSadnesX

o_O screw you if you don't exactly like fftl, as much as me. and i'm not a b***h. whore.

I didn't call you a b***h.

Stop flipping out, Jesus Christ.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:34 pm
I think I heard about this from soem one in school. Bummer  

crying.emo

quinn_is_hott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:37 pm
SinSorrowSadnesX
quinn_is_hott
SinSorrowSadnesX

I didn't call you a b***h.

Stop flipping out, Jesus Christ.

Sorry o_o;;
I know you don't care, but I'm just really sad.
:/
And Sorry for being rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:12 pm
hm. Thats a crying shame.

s**t happens, get over it.  

-.OverratedEmo.-

quinn_is_hott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:28 pm
-.OverratedEmo.-
hm. Thats a crying shame.

s**t happens, get over it.

no razz
Jon was cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:40 am
wow, you're a lunatic  

Remme

Mr. Self Destructorz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:47 pm
Hopefully next week they disband entirely.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:34 pm
Remme
wow, you're a lunatic

herm..? o_O  

quinn_is_hott

quinn_is_hott

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:35 pm
Mr. Self Destructorz
Hopefully next week they disband entirely.

Sorry you don't like them >_>;;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:04 pm
quinn_is_hott
Jon kicked out of FFTL!!! OH MY GOD!!! New band is going to be called The Tragic. I don't want to hear anything about this being "typical" and it happens to all bands, even if it is true. It's just too tragic for me to actually run through my head. I'm really, really upset. I broke down and called all of my friends. Supposedly, the band said he wasn't "commited" enough (which apparently wasn't true) and now he's filing a lawsuit against the band because he still wants the money he's earned, and credit for his work. He already started working on the bass lines for the second album! If anyone wants to really talk, PM me.
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

When I read that post I thought you meant that FFTL was changing their name to 'The Tragic'. I did my research though, and it turns out that's the name of Jon's new band (just to clarify for those like myself who were confused). That's a shame he was kicked out, but they probably have their reasons.  

Emery-kos

~Evil~MCR~Penguin~Fan~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:20 pm
That sucks.
Jon was awesome.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games