Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Bambi's funeral Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:05 am
He died last night in sunspear:

Bambi gazed there out the window still. A mist began come around the temple, and it began to rain even heavier. The ground shook again, this time, louder, and closer. The rain became a blood red colour and the river run the same colour with the fish all floating dead.

Bambi's face then became shocked as the realization of what was happening sunk in. He ran over to one of the shelves with scrolls in. He grab a large ancient looking scroll. Reading it franticly up and down he spoke. "No, its to early, there is still another 100 years before the return!"

The ground shook again, then a large demon like roar that shook the builds, Bambi ran over to the window again to look out. Out of the mist and the heavy rain, a being stood there which looked nearly 50ft-75ft high.

It roared again before smashing down one of the buildings.

"its an ancient being said to have come from the deepest parts of hell, it is why this place is deserted. It comes every 500 years to find more power, it gathers people and drains their energy including any bloodlines or demons that person has. And then use it..." Bambi went to the door as he was speaking. "It has been said that the only bloodline it has not yet got is one of a Hyuuga. But, its to early for its return, its only been...402 years!"

Bambi ran over to the well, he pulled out a Kunai and cut open every finger. He slamb his hands onto the well wall. The well then cracked open and the floor began to move apart.

"Miroku, your in no condition to fight something like this. Plus only a weapon of the imortal can slay the beast. Its what drove it away the last time it came here, and is most likely back for revenge. Its best you watch over Ben and Kazuma."

When the floor was finish moving a beam of bluey white like shined out from the river of Chakra water. An acient looking stand came up from the water

It was nearly as big as Bambi, and glowed the same colour as the water. Bambi picked it up and went towards the door. "I suggest you 3 try to get out of here, ill hold it off." He then ran out into the mist and rain towards the beast.
"You dont understand Kazuma, this thing can absorb your chakra just by standing near it, it will shatter your bones as soon as you hit it, as soon as you activate your Byakugan you will be blinded by what you see. While i hold this sword i am immune to some of its abilities, but not all. Even i cannot use the Byakugan. I am not saying no because you are weak, you are not weak at all. Im saying no because this sword is the only thing that came come near to penetrating its skin." He looked back at Kazuma "Plus someone has to protect Konoha and kill the seven tails jinchuriki." He said with a smile. "Now all of you get the hell out of here before its too late!"

Bambi charge the beast with the sword dragging along the ground behind him. The beast turned suddenly as it picked up the vibrations of the earth. Bambi jumped into the air at the beast with the sword high up into the air, Bambi came down at the beast with the sword. But as he did, the beast with lightning reflexes span around behind Bambi faster than a blink of an eye, grabbed him and threw him to the ground making a huge Crater whole in the ground, the beast opened its mouth and fired pure liquid lava from its mouth down at Bambi.

All stood still for a second. When the steam cleared form the lava fire, a figure stood behind the beast on top of a build. The beast smiled as it took up his hand and turned around to look at the person standing there.

The Beast spoke, but not with its voice, it spoke telepathically which everyone in the area could hear
"That suit...Yes i remember it clearly, you wore it the day you vanished me..."

The beast then looked stunned for a second.
"No...You’re not him...your, different"
The person then removed his helm, reviling it is Bambi. Bambi didn’t speak, but raised the sword up to rest on his shoulder. The beast then spoke again telepathically
“Ha..Haha, you’re not him, but you look similar to him, and that sword...Yes that sword, he wielding the same weapon. I have to say, he was a worthy opponent, he did stop me gaining the Abilities of the Hyuuga eye.”
The beast then formed a sword from fire, and swung it at Bambi but he blocked the attack with the ancient sword he held...
"You must be his son!...Yes its clear now. The armor and that sword!"

Bambi pushed the beast back and jumped back himself defensively.
"What do you know of my father!?" Bambi shouted at the beast

"Oh, you dont know? Oh this is good haha...Let me show you..."

The Beast eyes glowed blood red and gazed straight down at Bambi's eyes. Bambi stood there stunned for a second. But what he was seeing through the beasts eyes is what happened the last time the beast came. Bambi saw everything, including his farther and mother. He saw how the beast killed his farther but not before banishing the beast away.

The beast stopped the jutsu and Bambi came back from it. Bambi's face filled with rage at the beast. The earth around the beast feet began to grow over them holding the beast. Bambi then raised to great rock boulders from the river and fired fireballs at the rocks setting them alight while sending them smashing at the beast. When the boulders his Bambi shot up into the air and creating 8 shadow clones which surrounded the beast, and with lightning speed all of them Sliced pass each one the beasts arms. Cutting them off completely.

Bambi then jumped down onto the building again before dispersing the clones. The four arms dropped to the floor and the sword the beast was holding vanished. When the smoke cleared from the fireballs the beast stood there as he did before, but with his arms regenerating back.

"Haha nice try..."

Bambi then jumped up at the beast and stabbed the beast in the chest all the way down. Bambi again landed on the building facing the beast. The beast just laughed harder and it just healed over. But just before it did Bambi spotted a dark purple light glowing from its chest.

"Now its mine turn!"

The fight between Bambi and the beast went on for hours. Each one battering each other with Jutsu's and sword play. ...

"Indeed you are just like your farther...Infact stronger...But still not good enough! Lets end this!" The beast roar as Bambi stood on the ground panting. Suddenly the beast appeared infront of Bambi and threw him several miles into the air, the beast jumped up at Bambi. Bambi turned round to face the beast while in the air and fired several times using what must of been the last of his Chakra. The beast simply deflected them, grabbed Bambi and threw him back down towards the ground. The beast came flying down on top on Bambi punching him several times.

Bambi managed to block one of the beast hits while in the air and stabbed the beast in the chest with the sword one last time.

"Haha havent you learned yet..."

Suddenly Bambi began to glow brighter then Well once did with the sword. Every single bit of Chakra and energy flowed into the sword into the beast but was not enough to penetrate the purple glow in the beasts chest. Ghostly figures appeared either side of Bambi as the mark on his right arm began to glow. The figured then appeared to look like Bambi's parents.

Bambi looked at them both and they smiled back at him. They both then placed their hands in Bambi's shoulders and more ghostly figures appeared next to him each one connecting to Bambi.

Bambi then Began to glow a blinding bright light and the beast and him slammed to the ground.

All stood still for a second...The Beast laid there onto of Bambi, with the sword sticking out of its back and the purple light smoking out of its back. Suddenly a glowing white light beam shot out of the back as the beast roared in pained and then exploded with the white beam and purple light.

The beast had been killed and had disappeared...But also Bambi wasn't anywhere in site and the sword had also gone...

All that remained was the battle sight...

He will be missed.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:08 am
Reiko walked up to the gravestone and said a prayer. " Goodbye Bambi. We will miss you." She left after a few minutes.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Detachi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:17 am
Detachi walked up slowly. He didn't know Bambi that well, but he had always been a good person in Detachi's veiw. "Goodbye Bambi," he said.
He left after a few moments.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:45 am
(Aww... who's bambi gonna be then?..)  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:51 am
*Hanzo walked up to Bambi's picture at the funeral, Bambi was the hokage for most of Hanzo's life right from Genin to Jounin. He started thinking back to all of his memories of Bambi and blocked out those around him after a momment of silence he was able to say*

"You were a great hokage..."

*He then left the funeral quietly*

((This is all to happen after my training with Zaruto))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:14 am
Kazuma stumbled to the funeral he was silently crying but he got to the grave stone said a prayer and then said "When never even found your body" he said and he knelt befor the tomestone and stayed there staring at the name through bleary eyes.  

irishshamrock12

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:08 am
Akira walked in and payed his respects.

"You were a good shinobi who protected the lives of everyone for that you are a True Hero."

Akira bowed and left.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:50 pm
Yokai looked down at the gravestone and bowed, 'You were a great shinobi, you were my brother's rolemodel..."  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:49 pm
Teddy walked in and looked sad " I'll miss you Bambi .. You'll be loved and missed very much" he said turning around and wacthing everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:51 pm
Leaves crying crying crying emo  

teddy_byakuga

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:16 pm
(so this is what happens when I leave for a weekend...)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:15 am
thefire158
(so this is what happens when I leave for a weekend...)
( Wow your not a very lucky guy are you? neutral )  

Dark-Ninja70

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:30 am
Jatsume walked up, cried, prayed (and anything else you do at the greatest hokage ever) and left stifling sobs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:59 am
(( if my computer had internet 3 days ago, i could have saved my teacher crying ))

It was a very sad day for Ian. H has got no students in the academy, and then next, his very own sensei who was just supposed to be only a substitute teacher because of the absence of the original one, has died?

He approached the gravestone with such despair, he can't even look straight in front of him. "Sensei, I thank you so much for being a caring sensei to me. You've been a role model to me. You taught me a lot of things. Oh, I can remember the last training session we had. You were practicing me some genjutsu. Since then, I've began reading a lot about genjutsu and practicing my Mokuton bloodline alot. You taught me the dog summon. How can I even repay you?" Ian left silently.

hivaids420

Newb

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:10 am
(( Dude he killed off his rp that was all in one post he played the beast that killed him ))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff