Reply Movies
Batman Movies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:43 pm
I'm so behind... I just saw Batman Begins a few days ago. I was dying to see Dark Knight in theaters but couldn't, so I'm waiting anxiously for the DVD.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Batman Begins. I'm going to have to go back and watch all the older movies that have Batman in them now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:09 am
I've seen Batman Begins and Dark Knight, but that's all. I haven't seen any of the old ones at all. sad The Dark Knight was AMAZING!!  

penandpaper67
Captain

Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:39 pm
Yeah, Batman Begins was great and Dark Knight was AwEsOmE.

I have seen bits and pieces of Tim Burton's versions... and some version with Jim Carey (Maybe that's Burton's film...?). They're decent, and kind of funny. xD

The director who filmed Batman Begins and Dark Knight (Christopher Nolan) also did The Prestige... if you enjoyed his 'way of directing' (looks like you did), you may enjoy that movie, too. Thought I'd put that out there. Hah.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:19 pm
Collote

I have seen bits and pieces of Tim Burton's versions... and some version with Jim Carey (Maybe that's Burton's film...?). They're decent, and kind of funny. xD

The director who filmed Batman Begins and Dark Knight (Christopher Nolan) also did The Prestige... if you enjoyed his 'way of directing' (looks like you did), you may enjoy that movie, too. Thought I'd put that out there. Hah.

I'll need to see Dark Knight to know for sure, but I'm pretty sure I like his style of directing. xd I guess I'll have to see that, then.

I'm so excited! The DVD's out today! I think I'll have to wait until Friday to see it, though... and that's only if I can convince my dad to buy it. sweatdrop  

dragongirl187

Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:41 pm
dragongirl187
Collote

I'll need to see Dark Knight to know for sure, but I'm pretty sure I like his style of directing. xd I guess I'll have to see that, then.

I'm so excited! The DVD's out today! I think I'll have to wait until Friday to see it, though... and that's only if I can convince my dad to buy it. sweatdrop

Oh my gosh. It's out? o:

Haha, there's always Christmas, right? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:25 pm
I think I might not get to see it until after Christmas now... cry  

dragongirl187

Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:51 am
dragongirl187
I think I might not get to see it until after Christmas now... cry

Awwwww. NOOOOO. ]:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:07 pm
My brother bought Dark Knight yesterday as we were coming home from a youth group party and we watched the first hour or so. (We stopped at about midnight since I had to wake up early this morning. lol) So far, so good. Heath Ledger is definitely very creepy.  

dragongirl187

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:12 am
I watched Dark Night again last night, and it did not disappoint. Second time was as good if not better than the first!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:38 am
I love that movie. My sisters both want copies and I want a copy. But I'm waiting for when I graduate from college. A graduation gift for me. ^.^  

Earthest

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:27 pm
I bought my dad Batman Begins for Christmas. I'm going to have a Batman marathon sometime next week.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:10 pm
Haha, that'll be fun.

I heard a rumor that Eddie Murphy is going to play The Riddler in the next Batman movie... and Shia Labeuf is going to play Robin. Which is a big EW, because I don't like Shia as an actor and Robin can be quite annoying.  

Collote
Crew

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:01 pm
I love Shia La Beof though... so I hope that's true! It would make me happy at least. lol

I finally saw all of Dark Knight yesterday! It was... intense. I'm not sure whether I like it more than Batman Begins or not. I'll have to watch them both, one right after the other, to make up my mind. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:36 pm
I enjoyed both of them a lot. I don't have a favorite of the two. But I do think that this year, and next xd , Heath Ledger will get all the awards and so will the movie, sense-sadly- he is dead. I miss him. *sniffle, sniffle* But life goes on. Bring on Shia La Beof! whee  

Earthest

irock708

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:03 am
Batman Forever = favorite movie when I was a kid. I have it on VHS, hah. Batman Begins was good, but nothing that made me go "OMGAMAZING." Dark Knight hit it home for me, though. I also remember seeing Batman & Robin when I was a kid, but I can barely remember parts of it. Same goes for Batman Returns.

Chris Nolan is doing an excellent job of reviving this movie franchise, though. Most superhero movies are crap now, sadly.  
Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games