Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Help from Crew or VC Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:18 am
Since I can't go to the recycle bin.... stare

Can someone locate the profile of Lord Rin and Sin-Q Hyuuga from leaf?

It's for the History of Leaf I'm doing in konoha and I'm gonna post the hokage's profiles and maybe make a hokage mountain.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:14 pm
We cant. Because he was before the many recycle bins we had.

Ducttape_Bandit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:16 pm
Well Sin-Q must be there since when I joined Sin-Q was hokage and there was a recycle bin can maybe someone find his profile?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:04 pm
I can try, but I can't guarantee anything. Especially since we have four recycling bins full of crap from awhile back. It would be easier if you could PM sin and ask yourself, but then again... I do find the possibility of inactivity posing a problem. Anyways, I can check it out.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:49 am
Ok thanks snowy and I already checked he's unactive so it'd take a long time for a reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:56 am
i remember sin-Q. he was in the assassins a long time ago when i first join there.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:04 pm
Maybe you should ask someone like Oni, Sojiro, or Child who have been in the guild for a long while and Know the leafs long past. I remember Sin as well, but i have always been part of the mist so i know nothing of the order of hokages.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:33 pm
I just need a copy of his profile and I'll be fine I'm collecting all the hokage's profiles for the leaf history thing and I'm only missing Sin-Qs.  

Dark-Ninja70

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:04 pm
Marquis: =_=" A lot of people around here are veterans. I know Sojiro joined before me. I'm not entirely sure of Oni or Child. Anyways, blargie.

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:51 pm
Quote:
Name: Sin-Q
Nickname: sinmega
Village: leaf
Bio: has to be the greats ninja has to be top ninja
Clan:hyuga

jutsus:taijutsu:byakugan:white eyes
:taijutus:Hyuga style taijutsu
:taijutsu:Jyuken:gentle fist
:hakke rokujuu yonshou:sixty-four point hands
weapons:shuriken and kunai

That's a 2007 one though. I have no clue if he updated his profile since then and when he got to Kage Rank. On another Note! I saw a bunch of people's profile and people I haven't seen in forever. Like Hector's profile which surprisingly dates back to "Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:08 am" Anyways. I'll continue looking, but this might be the best I can find.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:08 pm
I remember seeing a profile by sinmega in an assassins sign up or something. Hope that helps.  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:09 pm
I lied. There's another profile when he was a Light Assasin. This should be right after he was assasinated and resurrected. Corny storylines but whatever.

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:21 pm
sinmega

Basic Info
Full Name: Sin-Q Hyuga
Nicknames: Sin
Birth date:8/28
Race: human
Ninja Type/class: assassin

Favorite
Animal(s) : all gray wolves
Colour(s) : gray, black and white
Number(s) : 16
2 Elements: wind and lighting
Weapon of choice: User Image Gashbe
Strength: hand to hand
Weakness: long range
Jutsu List:
These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT.
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
1.Initial Gate (Genin minimum)
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: Releases the brains limit on body muscles to achieve extra strength but does damage to tissue fibers.
2.Heal Gate (Chuunin minimum)
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: Releases the brains limit on body stamina thus a tired person will seem like he was miraculously starting off again.
3.Life Gate (Chuunin minimum)
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: Located near the throat on the spinal cord. Releases the limit of electrical functions on the nervous system, thus transmitting more information at a higher rate and sends signals to the cells to produce more stamina at a faster rate.
4.Pain Gate (Chuunin minimum)
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: Located in between the lungs. Releases the limit of oxygen intake and thus makes circulatory systems work at a faster rate and produces more energy for the body to use. Causes the user to pass out when jutsu is released.
5.Limit Gate (Chuunin minimum)
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: Located in the upper abdomen area. Releases the limit on how much chakra is stored and sent to body since this is the point where chakra is stored before consumption to other body parts or jutsu.
6.Great Gate (Chuunin minimum)
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost biggrin escription: Located near the intestine area. This gate removes the limit in the intestines to consume food that gives energy to the body, with this gate released the fat tissues or other useless energy source from the body will be consumed to give even more power to the user.
7.Shock Gate (Jounin minimum)
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Special: User is incapacitated after the jutsu ends or they run out of chakra.
Description: Located near the bladder area. Removes the limit on how fast the body can move. Removing of this gate removes the limit on the cleaning system of the body. This cleans out the wastes from dead body cells to feces produced by fat/protein consumption and lets the body work in a cleaner system and seemingly produce more power and stamina.
8.Death Gate (Jounin minimum)
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: By using all of the body´s energy the final Gate located at the heart is releases and forces the heart to pump blood so fast that the consumption of energy by the body exceeds the previous gates. This uses up all the energy in all the cells of ones body that gives power almost near to infinity. Almost like a big bang effect where energy of life is detonated all at once. Trade off, definite death of user.
Academy Student

Sennen Goroshi [One Thousand Years of Pain]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: An end-all Taijutsu maneuver involving just the first two fingers of each hand extended together and then driven into the a** of the ninja's opponent. Surprising and painful, this technique not only inflicts damage, but also thoroughly humiliates the ninja's opponent. Anyone with fingers and no morals can use this technique. A variation of this jutsu is also used with a kunai and explosive tags.

Dainamikku-Entori [Dynamic Entry]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: This is simply a flying jump kick straight at the enemy. Usually used as an opening or surprise attack.

Youjitsuba [Spitting Toothpick]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A Taijutsu technique where the ninja spits a toothpick out of their mouth. Attacking in this manner, while the enemy is normally focusing on your hands, provides a small element of surprise, but with much more effectiveness when used following a distraction.
Genin
Asshou [Pressure Palm]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: This is a taijutsu technique where the ninja drives their fist into their opponent while they are on the ground, crushing and grinding them into the earth. With impressive strength, this technique could be quite devastating.
Fuma Kage Shuriken no Jutsu [Wind Shuriken Shadow Windmill]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: This attack uses a Fuma Shuriken (a big, aerodynamically designed shuriken with curved blades). The user throws 2 shurikens at the opponent; however, one is hidden just beneath the first one, creating a perfect shadow. The opponent believes that only one shuriken is thrown, so after dodging it, the second shuriken appears from the blind spot, surprising the opponent, and possibly damaging him/her.
Haridoku [Poison Needles]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A taijutsu technique involving several chutes strapped along the ninja's arm, loaded with poison-tipped needles attached to strings. The strings are tied to the loaders in the back of the chutes that house the needles, which the ninja draws back in attack. Upon release, the loaders shoot forward, snapping the strings and firing the needles at the ninja's enemy.
Harisuzu [Bell Needles]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost biggrin escription: A taijutsu technique where the attacker attaches bells to needles to mislead the enemy into reacting to sound instead of movement. In this way, one or many needles with bells can be thrown, quickly followed by regular needles that would catch the opponent off guard when they react to the sound. Even if the bell needles miss, they cans till be used to mislead the enemy into reacting to sound by attaching strings to the bells, allowing the attacker to create the distraction of sound at any time during the fight, opening their opponent up for another attack.
Hayabusa Otoshi [Peregrine Falcon Drop]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: The attacker grabs a falling opponent by their ankles, wraps his legs around their waist, and drives them head first into the ground.
Houshou [Crushing Fist]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A taijutsu technique where the ninja palm strikes their enemy, hurling them away. With impressive strength, this technique could be quite devastating. This move is capable of knocking an opponent approximately 30-40 feet back.
Kage Buyou [Leaf Shadow Dance]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: An attack which on its own does pretty much nothing yet can inflict great damage when in combination with other jutsus. This jutsu is an aerial set-up, meaning the enemy has to be in the air for it to fully function. Once in the air, the shinobi positions himself just below the opponent while in the air. Thus, the ninja becomes their opponent's shadow, leaving the opponent unable to escape from a follow-up attack.
Konoha Daisenpu [Leaf Great Whirlwind]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A powerful leap forward, using the extra momentum to perform a powerful spinning kick with both legs in mid air, the second kick often being aimed lower in case the intended planned ducks. The technique is most effective at ranges of 2-3 meters, because if you miss or they dodge, you have at least made it past your opponent and have a chance to react before they can mount a significant counter-attack.
Konoha Reppuu [Leaf Violent Wind]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: This is a very simple, yet effective technique, which can be used for anybody who comes charging with a direct attack. Using his leg, the shinobi swipes the attacker's feet off the ground by moving his dominant leg across the opponent's feet, tripping him. This sends the opponent flying away from the defender in an awkward position, and probably smashing into another object such as a tree.
Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: This taijutsu attack uses a combination of speed, strength, and the element of surprise. It is a perfect move to link up with other aerial attacks. For this taijutsu, the ninja first disappears using a really fast movement. The opponent, obviously, is totally confused. However, seconds later, the attacking shinobi appears just below their opponent, and by raising his dominant leg, kicks the enemy right on the chin. This would send the victim flying up into the air. The attacker can then proceed with an even more devastating follow-up attack. Leaf spinning wind is very hard to dodge, since the movement is so fast the opponent won't probably know about the attack until he gets kicked and is already high up in the air.
Renge Lotus
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: Renge, a series of high-speed hand-to-hand combat moves. Because of its high speed and power it requires a lot of stamina and it strains the muscles. Should be used with caution.
Shou-Geki-Shou [Rising Impact Palm]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A Taijutsu technique where the ninja lifts up their opponent with one arm, retracts, and then drives their palm upward into their opponent, hurling them into the air. With impressive strength, this technique could be quite devastating.
Shoushitsu [Knee Strike]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A Taijutsu technique where the ninja braces against the ground and drives a powerful knee into their enemy, hurling them away. With impressive strength, this technique can be devastating.
Tokken [Tackle Charge]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A Taijutsu technique where the ninja shoulder charges their enemy, driving them away or even into something stable. With impressive strength, this technique can be quite devastating.
Tsutenkyaku [Painful Sky Leg]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: This is basically just a kick down from the air, where the user (if gifted with an amazing amount of strength) uses their power to create an earthquake like effect and massive destruction to the surrounding area.
Chuunin
Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi [Clone Spinning Heel Drop]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
requirement's:[Shadow Clone Technique]
Description: Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi is a taijutsu technique that can be truly devastating. The attacker first uses Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique] to create several clones. These clones and the user launch themselves into the air and begin to somersault. They then come spinning down, slamming their heels onto the target's shoulders and head.
Bunshin Taiatari [Clone Body Blow]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
requireement's [Shadow Clone Technique]
Description: The user quickly creates a shadow clone above them, who dives at the target using a burst of chakra. Best used in combination with some kind of charging attack, this can sometimes be used to catch the opponent off-guard.
Haritsuba [Spitting Needles]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A taijutsu technique where the ninja spits needles out of their mouth. Attacking in this manner, while the enemy is normally focusing on your hands, provides a small element of surprise, but with much more effectiveness when used following a distraction.
Hien [Flying Swallow]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: Using chakra to extend the blades of the user’s blades, the user charges almost directly at their opponent with movements so swift it almost seems like they are flying. This usually results with a near-fatal blow across the chest to the target.
Konoha Gouriki Senpuu [Leaf Herculean Whirlwind]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A taijutsu technique where the user spins with all of their strength and delivers a powerful, spinning, heel kick, blasting their opponent back. This kick can also be used to disarm an opponent since this kick is powerful enough to easily knock a weapon out of the opponent's hand. It is a much stronger version of the Konoha Daisenpuu [Leaf Great Whirlwind].
Konoha Shofu [Leaf Rising Wind]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: Using quickness and agility, the user will do a swift upwards kick at his opponent or at a weapon his opponent is wielding thus knocking it out of their hand or grip.
Midare Senbu [Chaos Fan Dance]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Requirement's A fan
The user attacks the enemy with their fan, thus launching them into the air. They then throw their fan behind the enemy and disappear, reappearing behind the enemy. Finally, they grab the fan and strike the enemy headfirst into the ground.
Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu [Sakura Blizzard Technique]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: The user hurls several kunai at their opponent, each with a small sack of miniature explosive tags attached. The opponent, while deflecting the kunai, will cause the sacks to break and scatter the tags on themselves and the area around them. The user merely has to throw another kunai with an explosive tag to ignite them, thus catching their opponent in an immense explosion.
Shishi Rendan [Lion Combo]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A Taijutsu technique following the Kage Konoha Buyou [Shadow Leaf Dance], putting both the ninja and their opponent in the air, giving the attacking ninja the advantage. Four separate blows are delivered: a roundhouse kick, followed by a powerful backhand blow, followed by a driving blow to propel them towards the ground faster, and finishing with a hard-hitting axe kick into the ground, reinforcing the blow. This technique puts a great deal of strain on the user's body, which is why it is concluded that it is not a technique one could come to rely on.
Yanagi no Mai [Dance of the Willow]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: To perform this technique, the user must have two blades in their hands. The user can then use these blades to stab, slice, or even impale their target in the movements similar to that of dancing. With quick movements and fast jabs, this is a formidable dance.
Jounin
Isshi Resshin [One-fingered Earthquake]
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: A taijutsu technique that only the strongest ninjas can accomplish. With just one finger, the ninja can merely tap the ground and create an enormous split in the earth before them. Of course, with this strength, one finger could do more to the enemy directly, but this incorporates physical power and range into an attack.
Kage/Sanin
Omote Renge [Front Lotus]
Requirements: Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind] / Konoha Buyou [Shadow Leaf Dance] / The ability to open the first of the Hachimontonkou [Eight Celestial Gates]
Description: A forbidden Taijutsu technique (Kinjutsu) that is truly disastrous to both the user and their target. To perform this technique, the ninja must first be able to open the Initial Gate, the first of the Hachimontonkou [Eight Celestial Gates] that limit the amount of chakra a person's body can release in combat. Normally, the human body uses only twenty percent of the power of its muscles. Opening this gate allows the ninja to use thirty percent of that power, putting more strain on their muscles.
This technique utilizes the Taijutsu skill Kage Konoha Buyou [Shadow Leaf Dance], sending the opponent airborne and then paralleling them self with their shadow. At this point, bandages from the ninja's arms are wrapped around the opponent, constricting them and leaving them defenseless as the attacking ninja spins violently into the ground, crushing their opponent.
Asa Kujaku [Morning Peacock]
Requirements: The Ability To Open The Sixth Of The Eight Celestial Gates
Description: Asa Kujaku is a taijutsu technique which is without any doubt the strongest Taijutsu attack. The user first opens the sixth gate Keimon, or possibly the first six gates, which gives him access to an enormous amount of chakra. Using this tremendous burst of power and speed, he will approach his opponent in a distinctive stance. When near enough, he will kick his opponent and launch them into the air. He will then strike them multiple times, causing the distinctive peacock fan to develop. His opponent will then fall back to the earth, covered in the strike's aura.
Shin Ura Renge [True Reverse Lotus]
Requirements: Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind] / Kage Konoha Buyou [Shadow Leaf Dance] / The Ability To Open The Sixth Celestial Gate
Description: This advanced, more destructive version of the Renge requires the opening of the Sixth Gate, with a correspondingly higher cost to the user. Then Shin Ura Renge begins with the user kicking the opponent into the air, proceeding with the opening of the sixth gate. Once the sixth gate is open, the user launches him/herself into the stunned opponent constantly attacking them with speed so fast that the naked eye will only see light beams passing through the opponent.
Ura Renge [Extreme Lotus]
Requirements: Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind] / Konoha Buyou [Shadow Leaf Dance] / The Ability To Open The Life Gate (Third Of The Eight Celestial Gates)
Damage/effect:
chakra cost:
stamina cost:
Description: Another forbidden Taijutsu technique (Kinjutsu) that is truly disastrous to both the user and their target. To perform this technique, the ninja must first be able to open the Life Gate, the third of the Hachimontonkou (Eight Celestial Gates). Opening this gate allows the ninja to use fifty percent of their muscle power instead of the normal twenty; thus, putting even more extensive strain on their muscles. This dangerous technique normally causes the user to suffer permanent muscular damage after the attack is used.
Like the Omote Renge (Initial Lotus), this technique utilizes the Taijutsu skill Kage Konoha Buyou (Shadow Leaf Dance), sending the opponent airborne, but without paralleling their body. Instead, with the incredible increase in strength and speed, the ninja bats their floating opponent around with a series of incredibly quick and powerful blows, moving so quickly that they cannot be caught by mere human eyes. Once the initial damage is dealt, before the ninja's muscles give out, they wrap the bandages around their left arm around the waist of their opponent and deliver a single set-up blow. As they advance towards the ground, the ninja then jerks them back up with the bandage, and at the same time, drives their right fist and boot into them, driving them back down to the ground.
Academy Student
Hakagami no Jutsu (Leaf Mirror Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: By concentrating a small amount of chakra onto a leaf, the user is able to turn it into a reflective surface making it useful for spying, planning an attack, or defending against an attack as well.
Konoha Tsujikaze no Jutsu (Leaf Cyclone Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: Somewhat of a cross between Henge and Kawarimi, this technique is used to distract an opponent. By gathering chakra like when preparing to Kawarimi, they instead draw leaves or other such foliage to them, wrapping themselves in it in what looks to be a cyclone. Then, using a slight form of Henge, they can either slip out of this technique unhindered, or make it seem that way. Through this, they are able to plan a variety of different attacks or escapes.
Note: This is not a Kawarimi. It does not allow for magical escapes.
Konoha No Shuriken no Jutsu (Leaf Shuriken Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: Using chakra to harden and sharpen a blade of grass or leaf (or similar foliage), a shinobi can make use of the environment around them to create makeshift weapons in an emergency. In this example, a blade of grass could be used like a senbon needle and the leaf could be used like a shuriken. They aren’t very sturdy though, and last only a few moments before losing their rigidness.
Itazurakko no Konoha no Jutsu (Mischievous Leaf Children Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: This can technique can only be used on leaves already covering the ground. The user sends in chakra into the leaves on the ground, fully flattening the leaves. Then, the user causes the leaves to become extremely slippery with chakra (like oil slick), which can cause opponent’s to slip and fall.
Gasagasa Kinoha no Jutsu (Rustling Leaves Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: The user can cause leaves within a forest to rustle loudly, which can be used to distract opponents, as well as bring about attention to the wrong direction.
Ha Tsukai no Jutsu (Leaf Message Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: By channeling chakra into leaves, the user can create a message in the leaves on the ground. these leaves will stay until another shinobi channels chakra into them or they are destroyed.
Genin
Konoha Bunshin no Jutsu (Leaf Clone Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: In this technique, chakra is used to fuse large amounts of leaves into a single functional clone. Rather useless in attacking, it is used mainly as a distraction or shield. When it is destroyed, all the leaves it was made up of scatter and can be used again in other techniques.
Konoha no Ame no Jutsu (Rain of Leaves Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: The shinobi is able to concentrate on using leaves as a means to attack. Coating said leaves with chakra, they literally “rain down upon” enemies with razor sharp leaves that cut into the skin. These leaves aren’t lethal, though, and can only cause, at most, gashes. But in mass amounts, this can be an extremely useful technique. Also to be noted is that the leaves can be sent flying in any one direction; it doesn’t always have to be aimed downwards upon an opponent.
Hahishu no Jutsu (Leaf Dagger Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: Using one or two leaves, the user can turn the leaves into dagger-like weapons to use in combat. The leaves do not maintain their state long after the user lets go of them however, and will revert back to leaves soon after they are out of the users hands.
Konoha Kabe No Jutsu (Leaf Wall Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: Using leaves and chakra, the user forms a large wall in front of him or her to block an oncoming attack. Not the strongest of walls, vulnerable to Katons and Suitons, it can block many types of attacks dependant on the user’s skill.
Genwaku Ha no Jutsu (Blinding Leaves Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: By channeling chakra into the leaves around them, the user can create a mist-like scattering of leaves in the air. These leaves will stay up as long as the user keeps channeling chakra. This provides a screen between the user and the opponent. Because of the amount of chakra in the leaves, it also is harder to walk through and can cut anyone moving too fast through it.
Kyokudo Kaiku no Jutsu (Extreme Growth Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: By using this technique, the user channels water into nearby plants or trees to make them grow and shed more leaves. This will give the user more leaves to use for other jutsus. This can also just be used as a gardening technique.
Chuunin
Ryuuko No Jutsu (Leaf Dragon Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: A somewhat fanciful technique, it is nonetheless quite dangerous if used correctly. Gathering a swirl of leaves around themselves using chakra, the user sharpens them considerably and fires them at an opponent all at once. Once it leaves the users arm reach, further chakra gives it the shape of a snake flying through the air, its scales comprised of leaves and its head in the shape of a dragon. Striking the opponent dead-on could prove fatal since the leaves are sharp enough to pierce the skin, but otherwise this jutsu can slice very easily as well.
Konoha Okori no Jutsu (Leaf Genesis)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: By concentrating chakra within the user’s body, the user can create a large amount of leaves within his/her body, which is promptly spewed out of the user’s mouth, similar to Katon or Suiton. These leaves can be used in the variety of different techniques that require them.
Kamisori Happa (Razor Leaf)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost: Description: As the user grows more adept at manipulating the form and consistency of leaves, they begin to show it in their techniques. In this particular technique, the user grabs a portion of leaves in their hand and molds it into a long, thin rope (about the thickness of a pencil). Sturdy and durable, it also has the annoying property of acting like barbed wire to anyone but the user. The length of the rope is dependent on the skill of the user. The crafted item can be used in any number of ways, from a makeshift whip to even setting traps.
Konoha no Yoroi (Armor of Leaves)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: Drawing leaves unto themselves, either onto the body’s entirety or just exposed areas, the user is able to harden and camouflage them using this technique. The leaves bend and move as if they aren’t even present, but allow a certain level of resilience while they coat the user. Invaluable to those who are weak against physical attacks, it serves as a buffer to both absorb and deflect incoming attacks.
Kyo Konoha Makibisi no Jutsu(Great Leaf Caltrops Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost: Description: A most effective jutsu, the user begins by molding chakra through their gut and heaves it out in the form of artificial and malleable leaves. These particular leaves, though, are both black and green in color with a bumpy, almost spiky texture. Scattered as the user sees fit, they shape and transform these leaves into caltrops on a whim, wherever and whenever they wish. As unconvincing a threat as simple caltrops might be, this is only a piece of the puzzle that composes this jutsu. With further chakra manipulation, the user then further shapes the leaves and has them form sharp, but brittle, spines out of the ground that may injure opponent greatly when in force. This effect, however, can only be achieved at higher levels of mastery.
Ha Ayatsuri no Jutsu (Leaf Manipulation Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: Similar to other jutsus, this jutsu is channeling chakra into leaves to form a shape. This this a variation though, as the leaves may take any form the user wishes. The user may create airtight containers to hold things in, or giant disks to block out the sun. These leaves become as hard as steel as long as chakra holds them together. Once it is removed, the leaves fall back to the ground.
Konoha Shunshin No Jutsu (Leaf Instantaneous Body Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a veil of leaves. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile.
Happa Kinbaku no Jutsu (Leaf Bind Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost: Description: What would seem like the user simply tossing and directing harmless leaves at an opponent is instead a very useful technique. Instead of harming the opponent, these leaves become remarkably durable and rigid while at the same time attaching themselves to an opponent (most often the arms and legs). In this manner they serve to immobilize and opponents movements. There are, though, obvious limitations.
Kuzureha Seifuu (Crumbling Leaf Breeze)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: The user takes a handful of leaves and crushes the leaves within his/her hand, while applying chakra into the leaves at the same time. The user then blows the crumbled leaves (now very similar to dust) outward into the air. If the crumbled leaves are breathed in by anyone (including the user) the victim will succumb to effects similar to that of a lingering poison.
Konoha Ougigata no Jutsu (Leaf Fan Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: Holding onto a single leaf, the user surges chakra into it and mutates its form. Transformed into a massive, fan-shaped leaf, it holds properties unlike before. Steel-like in composition, it can parry both direct and indirect attacks without being destroyed. Furthermore, it is hefty enough to hurl at opponents, and sharp enough to slice them in two. But the most unique attribute that graces this technique is that it can be swung about to create a sudden burst of chakra-forced wind that might knock an opponent back if caught within its path.
Note: Only one leaf can be created through this technique at a time. At the rank of jounin, the user may create two.
Asagao Jumoku no Jutsu (Briar Funnel Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: Drawing leaves into their hand, the user hardens and sharpens them with chakra expelling them forth in a vortex-like attack. Different from the many other techniques like it, the leaves do much more than cut, but shred too as they spin and whirl around anything they come into contact with. The gashes this technique leaves are quite formidable, especially considering that the leaves may latch into a person.
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Jounin
Konoha Hokou no Gyou (Art of Walking on Leaves)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: By focusing chakra into their feet, the user can create a tiny repelling force. This chakra force allows the user to literally stand on top of slender leaves that are hanging off branches or floating in the air, balanced delicately on their feet and toes, and without causing the leaves to fall down any faster than normal.
Konoha Daishizen no Sonota (Sonata of Leaf Nature)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: The user concentrates a large amount of chakra and then releases it into the environment. Any leaf that the chakra touches (ie. grass, tree leaves, bush leaves, etc.) will become hardened into kunai strength and sharpness, creating a deadly environment that the user can control. The user can control the leaves, turning the jutsu on and off wherever the user moves, but opponents can be gravely injured in such an environment.
Kaeru Kougousei (Convert Photosynthesis)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: A powerful jutsu used only by the strongest ninja, this is a jutsu that can determine the survival of ninja in dangerous and unfamiliar territory. The user takes leaves and uses this jutsu on them. The chakra enters the leaves and causes the energy within the leaf to become literally edible. One leaf becomes the equivalent of a slice of bread. The water within the leaf can also be used, with ten leaves equaling a small cup of water. More importantly, the leaves can then be used in a variety of manners ranging from healing to detoxifying.
Note: Smearing the leaves onto cuts and bruises will allow them to heal quickly, deep gashes taking longer. Poison effects are reversed after a moderate time from having ingested the leaves and pass out of the body through the user’s pores in the form of sweat.
Shiyakyousaku – Kokueiha (Obscurity of Vision – Dark Leaves)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: The user blows up a huge amount of leaves into the air and causes all the leaves to swirl around the vicinity. This huge amount obscures the vision of anyone within the storm (about 50 feet diameter) and anyone trying to look in. The user uses chakra within the leaves to feel contact with anyone within the swirl of leaves, effectively allowing the user to “see” anyone inside. This allows the user to attack using taijutsu. The user cannot use any ninjutsu or genjtusu without stopping this jutsu. The swirl of leaves also obscures hearing, though no actual damage is done with the jutsu.
Joukyuu Konoha no Suroi (Advanced Armor of Leaves)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: As the name obviously implies, this technique builds upon the former. Adhering to all the original’s specifics, this one adds one more to the mix: the leaves may be shed from them in a manner similar to Happa Kinbaku no Jutsu. When the user is struck by an opponent, the leaves will detach from the user and instead latch onto the enemy. Afterwards, the user will be greatly hindered by the chakra hardened leaves that attack their joints and restrict movement.
Kage Konoha Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Leaf Clone Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: An extremely advanced version of the original Konoha Bunshin, this bunshin is equipped with a variety of benefits and skills. Composed of the leaves from the surrounding area, this bunshin is not contained to being created solely near the user. Instead, wherever there are leaves, the user may will a bunshin of this caliber to life. Next to that, the properties of this bunshin are that it is composed of the same sort of leaves that are found in Advanced Armor of Leaves. That is to say, when dealt (or dealing) a blow the leaves will disperse from the point of contact and attach onto an opponent and attempt to bind their movements. That is the least of opponent’s troubles, though, as when this bunshin is destroyed it will explode in a haze of leaves gone shrapnel, puncturing and piercing all within an effective range of 10 meters.
Happa Erimoto Kinbaku no Jutsu (Leaf Neck Bind Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: The user directs a dozens of leaves into the air straight at an opponent. The leaves hit the opponent, but instead of doing damage, they wrap around the opponent’s neck. Then, the leaves begin to constrict tightly around the opponent’s neck, effectively choking the opponent. The leaves will continue to choke the opponent, getting tighter and tighter. Eventually, the opponent will lose consciousness. If this contuues, the opponent will lose so much oxygen that he/she will die. The leaves can be ripped off by someone with great strength. Other methods can be used as well, such as chakra strengthened weapons and the like. Opponent permission must be given to use this technique.
Konoha Sogekihei Hitokiri (Leaf Sniper Assassination)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: The user takes up a single leaf and concentrates a huge amount of chakra into the leaf. Then, with a blast of chakra, the leaf shoots forward at a blinding speed and hits opponents. The leaf is so thin that it would go straight through most things without stopping (only something as or more dense then stone would stop the leaf). If the leaf hits a human body without hitting any major organs, there is little to no loss of health. However, if the leaf were to hit any major organ (heart, kidney, brain etc.) the victim’s organ would be promptly destroyed, effectively killing the opponent. There is a time preparation for the jutsu. The leaf will travel half a mile effectively if there is no interference (such as stone or iron or steel). Opponent permission must be given to use this technique against an opponent, and even then the jutsu might miss.
Kyoha Senpuu no Jutsu (Great Leaf Whirlwind Technique)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: The user summons up an incredibly large amount of leaves (about the same as Obscurity of Vision) and uses chakra to harden the leaves into kunai strength and sharpness. The user then causes the leaves to create a cyclone of leaves, whirling madly in a circular motion, with the cyclone being 10 feet wide and nearly 60 feet high. The cyclone can be controlled to move slowly, and anyone caught within the cyclone can be severely injured.
Kyougo no Hayashi (Weapon of the Woods)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: Within Hi no Kuni, there are none who command the forces of nature as do the shinobi of Konoha. With this in mind, this technique was created to further exemplify their astonishing control. By gathering leaves into their hand, the user is able to fashion any weapon they see fit. From bundles of kunai to a katana, the weapons are shaped by chakra into a material akin to tempered steel, but with added lightness and flexibility. The actual form of the weapon looks brittle, like leaves woven together in a general shape, but this is merely a façade. This technique does not require handseals.
Shugorei no Konoha (Guardian Spirit of Konoha)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: Concentrating chakra around their center, the user performs the necessary hand seals to activate this jutsu. Beginning by spewing out a great amount of oily, unnaturally black leaves, the user draws and molds these leaves with their chakra. The end-result is a humanoid creation of jet black, with hazy white eyes and razor sharp teeth that glint menacingly. Standing at a rigid 7 feet, it is a hulking mass of bristling leaves that, when it moves, shift and sway in turn. A powerful beast, its true purpose is to defend. Moving sluggishly, it is still quick to action and may uplift the ground or call upon a moving wall of leaves to defend the user. However, its life is directly connected to the presence of the user. If the user leaves its side or strays too far, the beast will wither and dissipate. Even then, though, it has a very limited lifespan.
Note: This beast lasts very short before it sinks back into the ground in the form of an inky puddle. Only one beast can be created in a long while, and the benefits of its presence are numerous. Possessing, like the Kage Konoha Bunshin, the effects of Advanced Armor of Leaves. Furthermore, it may manipulate the nature of leaves all about it, creating near-impenetrable, razor-sharp barriers between an attack and the user.
Kage/Sannin
Kaki no Kadode, Aki no Tourai (Departure of Summer, Arrival of Autumn)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: A deadly technique that manipulates the natural life of a leaf. The user first causes a large amount of healthy leaves to stick onto targets within a 15 feet radius. The chakra within the leaves causes the leaves to suddenly dry, then bursts into flames, instantly causing second-degree burns upon the victim. If the flames continue, then the burns can increase to third or fourth degree. This jutsu can only be used once in a long time and opponent permission is needed.
Aki no Kadode, Fuyu no Tourai (Departure of Autumn, Arrival of Winter)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: A deadly technique that manipulates the natural life of a leaf. The user first causes a large amount of healthy leaves to stick onto targets within a 15 feet radius. The chakra within the leaves causes the leaves to suddenly decay. The rotten remains of the leaves become, via chakra, a poison (which has the effects of lethal poison) and is absorbed into the opponent’s body to transfer the poison effects. This jutsu can only be used once in a long time, and opponent permission is needed.
Fuyu no Kadode, Koushou no Tourai (Departure of Winter, Arrival of Spring)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: A deadly technique that manipulates the natural life of a leaf. The user first causes a large amount of healthy leaves to stick onto targets within a 15 feet radius. The chakra within the leaves causes the leaves to brighten and grow a bit larger. The end of the leaves grow small stems, which root themselves into the opponent’s body (rather painfully) and begin to suck away at the chakra within the opponent’s body. The chakra enters the leaves, making the leaves healthier and more beautiful. For every minute the leaves are on the opponent, the opponent loses health. This jutsu can only be used once in a long time and opponent permission is needed.
Koushou no Kadode, Kaki no Tourai (Departure of Spring, Arrival of Summer)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: A deadly technique that manipulates the natural life of a leaf. The user first causes a large amount of healthy leaves to stick onto targets within a 15 feet radius. The chakra within the leaves causes the leaves to suddenly multiply all over the opponent’s body, literally covering the opponent from head to toe without a centimeter of skin showing through. The leaves then begin to slowly suffocate the opponent, while at the same time constrict around the opponent’s body tighter and tighter. It soon becomes a race between whether the opponent will lose all his oxygen first or be crushed to death by the constricting leaves. Either one can happen within mere minutes. This jutsu can only be used once in a long time, and opponent permission is needed.
Eimai Furouryuu no Konoha (Great Elder Dragon of Konoha)
Damage/effect:
Chakra cost:
Stamina cost:
Description: According to some legends, the mountainside upon which the Hokage monuments are carved once housed a dragon of immense size and immeasurable strength. It was said that it was as ancient as the forest that surrounded the mountain, and drew its strength from it. In respect for this myth and in an attempt to recreate it, the user calls upon all the leaves around them, sharpening and fashioning them in a great torrent. Transforming into the gigantic form of a western dragon, equipped with a tail and wings, the user will maintain this form for a limited time. Nearly the size of small a house, at its center is the user, protected as if encased in armor and incapable of using any other jutsu until this technique concludes. From its gapping maw the dragon may fire hardened spears comprised entirely of leaves, which span about 10 feet in length and can pierce even the densest metals. Its hide is a fine composition of defense in the form of large scale-like leaves, capable of weathering even the hardiest of physical or elemental attacks. A truly terrifying technique, only the most revered are in its possession, and for good reason.
Note: While in this form, the user loses the ability to use any other technique until he or she reverts back (or cancels the technique), but they are instead granted a few passive ones. For one, they are once more covered in leaves that are both extremely durable and have the annoying effect of fastening onto an opponent to restrict their movements (as in Advanced Armor of Leaves). Also, they are able to use their tail (which measures anywhere from 25-30 feet) just as fluidly as they would any other appendage. Granted very limited flight (varying from 30-40 feet in the air at most), they are also capable of firing volleys from their mouth while airborne. Another ability that they now possess is that they may travel as a veil of leaves from one place to another (as a form of Kawarimi). But most importantly, the transformation leaves the user protected against most forms of attack. Only taijutsu or ninjutsu of the same ability may penetrate the hide and reach the user while within this form.
Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: Byakugan
Clan: Hyuga

Character Description
Looks: 5'11 140 Sin-Q has a older looking face and smiles alot weird for someone in his line of work.
Personality: Happy, truthful full of hate
Background: Not much is know about Sinoty but his skills in Taijutsu are told to be great for someone his age.
Village: none
Family: none

Missions Done
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:09 pm
...oo...ooo...oo do u think you can find my old one?......it was back in may......  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:13 pm
Wow thank you so much snowy!

Your now my favourite VC! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:15 pm
4laugh hahaha snowy is the new archive lady. What a librarian.  

Eris5

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:15 pm
Dark: It's no biggie. I'm not sure who Lord Rin is? I've never seen that name anywhere.

TheWingsOfTheGods: I'll try my best. 2007 or 2008? And is there a specific village profile you posted in?

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff