Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
How do you feel about the ring attunment? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attuned?Like or Dislike?
  I like
  I dun like
  I hate!
  I really don't care....
View Results

Wolf Stream

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:00 pm
To me it really doesn't matter because I would only sell the C.L.1 rings I got from crates/chest ect...The rest of the rings I would level or salvage them.So how are the ring-attuned thing affect you?What did you get from the rings?How did you use them once you saw that lucky red sign saying "You got X ring"?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:43 pm

I had saving about 6 rings...most of them level 5.0.

It will bost my economy. Only Im seling them in some time...

Other than that, I dont care about the change.

And not to offend, but at zOMG Gameplay & Change Subformum there is a small discusion topic on the matter 3nodding

Not ofending, again sweatdrop

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

Ultimate_Zero_x
Captain

4,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:10 pm

User Imagei only have my mantis and Hornets Nes Cl8.0+ thats not locked so i can more or less sell those rings

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:43 pm
I never understood what the problem was. the only thing that soul-binding the rings meant there would be alot less people running around with huge gold balances. The only way you should be able to get multiple millions of gold is: 1) Have lots of free cash you are willing to spend on collectibles and evloving items, 2) have been playing for a long time.
All these new people that were coming into Gaia getting a couple of rings that were in demand and selling them make me mad because the only people that could buy them were the people that fell into the two catagories I listed above.  

Dragoon of the Hells Gate
Vice Captain

Wave19

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:28 pm
Dragoon Of The Elders
I never understood what the problem was. the only thing that soul-binding the rings meant there would be alot less people running around with huge gold balances. The only way you should be able to get multiple millions of gold is: 1) Have lots of free cash you are willing to spend on collectibles and evloving items, 2) have been playing for a long time.
All these new people that were coming into Gaia getting a couple of rings that were in demand and selling them make me mad because the only people that could buy them were the people that fell into the two catagories I listed above.

i still hav none soulbound rings, i sold mine but i never had huge sums of gold, sad except when i tryed to get my look that i hav now but that was even a pain in the but to get  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:41 pm

They made the change for two reasons.

One was for people to play though the game; not over the game - earning easy 10.0 CL and beat the game in less time...

And supposedly some people used a glitch that you could sell items without giving them; or so I heard.

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

Wave19

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:58 pm
DemionicAngel

One was for people to play though the game; not over the game - earning easy 10.0 CL and beat the game in less time...

And supposedly some people used a glitch that you could sell items without giving them; or so I heard.

ic i never knew this  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:06 pm
Wave19
DemionicAngel

ic i never knew this

Second one is a nasty rumor - the first one is confirmed.

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

Wave19

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:40 am
DemionicAngel
Wave19
DemionicAngel

ic i never knew this

Second one is a nasty rumor - the first one is confirmed.

ah ic, me i orb farm an upgrade the non soul bound rings i have before i sell them, i like doin it my way cause i meet more friends while farmin in crews, an i feel i have worked for it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Then again. Q and the Devs felt a little bad when people just played their so-much-efort game for just GOLDZ!!! 8D CIBER WID ME LOL!!!!! DEFIB!!

...And not really playing at all.

Added to that the repercutions on the Gaian Economy.

xD

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

Wave19

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:59 am
DemionicAngel

Then again. Q and the Devs felt a little bad when people just played their so-much-efort game for just GOLDZ!!! 8D CIBER WID ME LOL!!!!! DEFIB!!

...And not really playing at all.

Added to that the repercutions on the Gaian Economy.

xD

ic wha u mean  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:51 am
what were the repercussions on the Gaian economy?  

Dragoon of the Hells Gate
Vice Captain

Wave19

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:34 pm
Dragoon Of The Elders
what were the repercussions on the Gaian economy?

less rich ppl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:56 am
i think its a decent thing to have imo.  

cray-artist

Pure Redemption

OG Player

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:50 am
cray-artist