Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiji_San

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:22 pm
Locale Name:Magma Plains

Classification: Other
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Memnon

Description:
Description: Amid the ever glowing fields of magma that once was the former Tryvian base now stands the proud structure of Memnon and his Legion. A single building dominates the landscape. A massive 5-story step-pyramid with a set of towering double-doors that serves as the only entrance. The door is protected by a god-seal that only opens when either Memnon or one carrying one of his red jewels comes near.

Inside is the Grand Hall, a vast empty space with bare walls and a single pedestal in the center with an old tome atop it. Here are listed the names of those who serve Memnon, and once written, the name binds that person to Memnon until either he releases them...or death takes them.

Any and all rooms are created in infinite space via the book. Once a person signs their name, they can simply will into existence a room for themselves, and they only need to think of it to gain access, but they are restricted to a single room per person. Of course, Memnon has access to anything within, and can create additional rooms at will.

Room 1 - Magma Basin (Basement, Blaize's domain)
Room 2: Private Library (Rayvn's Domain)
Room 3: Chamber of Souls (War Room)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
AKA: Sphincter of Nightmares
The entire area became a series of lava pits and heavy with molten magma

The Lava Pits

Tryvan Base of Operations

1st Floor: Main Foyer and Information desk
2nd Floor: Offices and Presentation Room
3rd Floor: Training Room
4th Floor: Development Labs
Rooftop: Vending machines and Cafe Blanc'
-=-
Basement Lvl 1: Storage
BLVL2: Training Room
BLVL3: Tunnel Network
BLVL4: Weapon Storage
-=-
From the outside it appears a plain, drab, business building where countless workers work. On the first and second floor, nothing changes, even the basement remains the same. What isn't known though is that this is but a subterfuge, hidden behind all the 'smokescreening' are several levels that are used for the clans, ahem, activities...

now that there leader has gone the place is heavily guarded by its people protecting the treasures contained within.....

-=-
Leader:
Co-leader: None at present

Members:

Past Events:Once the headquarters of the Tryvian clan, the Lava Pits has seen significant changes since their disappearance.

Shortly after the Tryvian withdrawal, The Jarians dispatched a crew, Lutia and Lori, to investigate the premises and confiscate any weapons left behind.

Afterwards, a minor battle between another Jarian, Raziel Ruglia, and an arch-enemy occurred, with the Jarian proving victorious.

Again, after some time another battle occurred, this time between another Jarian, Viva, and an imposter impersonating the Jarian leader Lutia occurred, with the imposter retreating and leaving the Jarians scratching their heads.

Current Events:Now, Memnon has returned to reclaim this area for his own.

What plans does he have in store for Byako this time around?

Last Current Events Page:14  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:14 pm
A man emerged from an office calling for one of his staff

And hurry He yelled at the rapidly desending messenger...

Eiji sank down in his chair, things had been going so well up until this point, up until, that is he found out just how many rivals he had...  

Eiji_San

Eiji_San

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:46 pm
After his abysmel meeting he decided to visit and leave a message, not a physical one, just a regular one...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:51 pm
a letter apeared in the air in front of eiji from hammer space

meet us in the bowery district for the allience meeting  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Eiji_San

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:27 pm
Eiji leaned back in his chair and thought "I've been gone for a while and I disbanded the guild...so what should I do now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:41 pm
The man walked along the empty halls of the Tryvan's clan home. He smiled as he held a large tome in one hand and walked higher into the base. soon he reached the tallest point and laid the tome out onto the table opening it to the page he needed.
He spoke, his voice low and hollow, in a language now dead. light burst around him and swirls of darkness rolled through the light. soon the light and darkmoved around hmim, as if battling. Both disappeared and a large glow came from outside the window. A large ball, meteor, as if on fire appeared and was moving towards byako.
He smiled softly and shut the book. "Good bye...byako city"  

Fighter for all

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:33 pm
The man slapped his hands down hard, his henchman were losing. He sent out a mental call to all those who had lost. "Come back NOW!" he cries slamming his fists down. He spun away and went to the summoning he must hurry the prosess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:42 pm
The building held no suprises for him, besides the unusually drab appearance. A large magical force alerted him to something, but he wasn't exactly sure what. He approached the building and entered quietly, the main foyer empty and disheveled from the mass abandonment of the clan.

His goal, he knew, was either on a higher or lower floor than the one he was one, and his only option was to search for it manually. He decided to start lower, rationally thinking that if it was a vault he was searching for, it would be on a lower floor.

But on second thought, he figured the clan leader was smarter than that and anticipated others would think this, and in doing so placed the vault on a higher level.

But if the man was of any intellectual competence, he figured the man would think this far as well and place it either in between or lower, so he decided to search the main foyer and the rooms below, saving the higher floors for later.

As he began searching, he could have sworn he heard the voices of fighting men, but decided it was a rival clan battle somewhere outside the building and was of no consequence to him.  

Angelic King Raziel

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:45 pm
The man heard someone enter the building and cursed. He moved down slowly to monitor the man searching the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:46 am
He shifted a bit as he moved around the large room, unfurling his wings and letting them settle beside him as he began his search, trying to locate both obvious and subtle hiding places for the vault on this floor.

The same magical influence he had felt earlier interfered once more, this time much closer. He could feel someone watching him from somewhere within the room. Maybe this person was responsible for the influence he had felt outside.

The magical blue flame burst to life along his body, forming a beautiful Cresent Halberd in his left hand, the color of his outfit turning from it's usual black to a very pure white, giving him a presence and power that all but the most powerful of beings would hide from. His wings stretched to their full length, his size filling most of the room as his eyes searched for the invader.

"If you would like to have a thrilling conversation, then please come and sit. But if you are here to imped my search, than you have thrown yourself against the wrong force. If the latter is true, than pray to whatever god you wish and prepare yourself."

His free hand went to form the sign of the cross on his body, moving from his forehead to his abdomen, then to his left and then his right, all the while muttering his prayer.

"In Nomine Patri...Et Filii...Et Spiritus Sanctum..."  

Angelic King Raziel

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:56 am
He smiled and walked into the open seeing the man. "No need for that. I live here, i would like you not tearing my home up."
He smiled. "If you are looking for something, ask."
He raised his hands, showing nothing in them. "But how about we sit and talk for a bit, may i get you something to drink?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:54 pm
He eyed the man suspiciously. The magical influence he had felt did not emanate from this man, but he knew it came from this building. But because he always gave people the benefit of the doubt, he willed away the Halberd and brought his wings in around him once more, his outfit reverting to its original black color once more.

He moved towards the seat offered, relaxing a bit but making sure to stay on his guard mentally, watching the man's every move carefully.

"I know that you cannot be the original leader of the Tryvan Clan, so I will not treat you as such. But I have come on business from my own clan, so any information given from you may be helpful, provided you are cooperative.

Do you have any knowledge of a vault hidden within the complex proper?

Angelic King Raziel

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:26 pm
The man nodded and moved around to the other side of the room. "That drink?"
"I emptied out that vault a little while ago...i needed the money."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:40 pm
Somehow he didn't quite believe the man's story.

"No, thank you. Not much of a drinker. Would you be able to show me the vault?"  

Angelic King Raziel

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces