Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold for you ^_^
View Results

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:52 pm
Kaname is the First Ever Kuran in the PureBlood family and Rido woke him up, right. (it was in some chapter in my distant past) Then why did he do it? Why wake Kaname up if they were not going to get along and just kill one another to claim Yukki for there own purposes...If someone can give me an expnataion that would be great...even if its "IDK" LOL blaugh no seriously  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:46 pm
Honestly, It is unknown why Rido resurected the Kuran Ancestor, but as known Kaname cannot kill Rido, due to Rido's powers restraining him. My theory is that Rido was going to use him as a chess piece for some plot. Who knows, he might still have lived after being killed by Yuuki and Zero, he can possibly be dwelling in Kaname....

Wikipedia.org
...He reveals to Takuma Ichijo that he is not Yuki's true brother, but the first king and founder of the Kuran family who had been revived by Rido Kuran. As such, Kaname is unable to kill Rido, his "master", and was only able to severely injure and incapacitate him when he tried to take Yuki from the Kuran family. As a child, Juri and Haruka Kuran raised Kaname as Yuki's brother, in place of the son that Rido took, and Yuki and Kaname planned to marry when they were children, following the example of Juri and Haruka who were also brother and sister and married.

Donovan Gyoku

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:19 pm
THnks I figured as much. Sigh the one thing they don't reveal in the manga is the one I wonder about...But that was a agreat help. 3nodding  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games